biggest chad ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
I'm used to unironically seeing Turks claiming Yamnaya so I never know when its troll or not.
Apparenty turks descend from yamnaya

Who were EHG ?
Mix of ANE and Western Hunter Gatherers.

EHG is Eastern Hunter Gatherer.

The two populations met in Northern Eurasia and mixed into EHG, which that tribe then mixed with tribes South of them, either Caucasus Hunter Gatherers or Calcolithic Iranians to create the Yamnaya.

• +1
I'm used to unironically seeing Turks claiming Yamnaya so I never know when its troll or not.
Yamnaya was indo euro/aryan but y dna they carry is mongoloid therefore it probably came from a turanian folk tbh

• +1
Mix of ANE and Western Hunter Gatherers.

EHG is Eastern Hunter Gatherer.

The two populations met in Northern Eurasia and mixed into EHG, which that tribe then mixed with tribes South of them, either Caucasus Hunter Gatherers or Calcolithic Iranians to create the Yamnaya.
Probably CHG
Iranics were conquered later by Yamnaya

Yamnaya was indo euro/aryan but y dna they carry is mongoloid therefore it probably came from a turanian folk tbh
according to science man we all come from niggers so welcoem to earth. :soy:

• JFL
You said we cant really know if Caucasoid or Mongoloid
Probably Caucasoid i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344

People invented muskets and guwpowder for stopping turks also westerns only got luck because their continent was next to a continent named america they freely conquered it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
according to science man we all come from niggers so welcoem to earth. :soy:
Yeah but it is not the case this time man be mature jfl this was the after formation of the different races and r was mongoloid originally

You said we cant really know if Caucasoid or Mongoloid
Probably Caucasoid i think
We cant FULLY know but it was mongoloid with a high possibility

• +1
People invented muskets and guwpowder for stopping turks also westerns only got luck because their continent was next to a continent named america they freely conquered it
they still lost that battle tho lol if they won they couldve took it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
Probably CHG
Iranics were conquered later by Yamnaya
Yeah, most likely though both are debated.

The Aryan connection is deep, and unites people across the planet genetically. The fact that understanding these people is left to a few geneticists in obscure labs is sad to me. Normies should care more about their Ancestors.

• +1
Turks also benificited from guns for conquests
In fact they were the best arsenal in the world

• +1
Yeah, most likely though both are debated.

The Aryan connection is deep, and unites people across the planet genetically. The fact that understanding these people is left to a few geneticists in obscure labs is sad to me. Normies should care more about their Ancestors.
Tbh only aryans are the Europeans aryans
Indians/Iranians arent really aryans

• +1
Yeah but it is not the case this time man be mature jfl this was the after formation of the different races and r was mongoloid originally
There isn't much evidence to support R being Mongoloid tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Tbh only aryans are the Europeans aryans
Indians/Iranians arent really aryans
Why would you say that? Just curious? Modern admixture?

• +1
There isn't much evidence to support R being Mongoloid tbf
Yeah but still it have a higher possibility for being mongoloid so

• +1
I mean it shows
Those indians/iranians are just farmers larpers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and sensen
they still lost that battle tho lol if they won they couldve took it all
It was because kara mustafa pasha he was a idiot who didnt want to loot city

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Iranians have too much neolithic and indians are a slave race even now ngl

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Ryan
Undefeated chad khalid bin walid mogs this 5 6 manlet to the moon

Muslims mog don't forget

Those armors are so innacurate :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::woke::woke:

I mean it shows
Those indians/iranians are just farmers larpers
View attachment 1186767
I love this meme, especially for Finns.

I see where you're coming from, but I believe the IE that went South kept the ancient culture alive better than the ones who went West for the most part.. so even though they were in smaller numbers and were sort of assimilated, I still see kinship with them. It all depends though. Many people in these modern areas have very little IE DNA and you can't just skim past that. So them perpetuating the culture is annoying. I just like that Hindu and Zoroastrianism tradition and myth were preserved so well, as it helps inform me of pieces of a culture my ancestors lost to Abrahamism.

• +1

I see where you're coming from, but I believe the IE that went South kept the ancient culture alive better than the ones who went West for the most part.. so even though they were in smaller numbers and were sort of assimilated, I still see kinship with them. It all depends though. Many people in these modern areas have very little IE DNA and you can't just skim past that. So them perpetuating the culture is annoying. I just like that Hindu and Zoroastrianism tradition and myth were preserved so well, as it helps inform me of pieces of a culture my ancestors lost to Abrahamism.
Hinduism is pagan IE
Not zoroastrianism

• +1

They were assimilated
True IE were Euros

• +1

Abrahamism being a jewish trick to defeat babylonians is so funny jfl the problem is christian priest really believed that values that made for tricking and defeating babylonians

• Hmm...
Abrahamism being a jewish trick to defeat babylonians is so funny jfl the problem is christian priest really believed that values that made for tricking and defeating babylonians
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

Muslims mog don't forget

so many chads in that 2nd vid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Ryan and Deleted member 10987
Hinduism is pagan IE
Not zoroastrianism
well it's his branch (Zoroaster) off of the IE religion that came to dominate the region, and still preserved many IE traditions.

So it is, and it isn't IE

• +1
Jewish priests made some values for tricking babylonians nobility because they wanted to defeat them and end the invasion of judea. Later on christians thought this values are virtues but they really embraced it. It was not the case for jewish priests.

• +1
well it's his branch (Zoroaster) off of the IE religion that came to dominate the region, and still preserved many IE traditions.

So it is, and it isn't IE
IE is by definition paganism with a Sky Father

Jewish priests made some values for tricking babylonians nobility because they wanted to defeat them and end the invasion of judea. Later on christians thought this values are virtues but they really embraced it. It was not the case for jewish priests.
What virtues ?

IE is by definition paganism with a Sky Father
I understand that, I'm not saying it is the IE religion. Just that it branched off from it. It preserved many of the traditions that are undoubtedly IE that even Hinduism didn't preserve. That's why I still find it interesting.

• +1
I understand that, I'm not saying it is the IE religion. Just that it branched off from it. It preserved many of the traditions that are undoubtedly IE that even Hinduism didn't preserve. That's why I still find it interesting.
Like what ?

What virtues ?
Nietzsches slave and master morality stuff. Basically strong=bad weak=good. He says it feminized europe and made european master folks passive sissies jfl he says it cursed europe and will eventually cause communal/democratic politics and he was right as we can see. @sensen thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: sensen and Deleted member 10987

Muslims mog don't forget

btw I would say napoleon was undefeated too in 1 on 1 combat only battles he lost he either lost by russia running from austria all the way to moscow to abandon moscow and burning it to flee again waiting for winter.
and waterloo he lost by being heavely outnumbered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Ryan
What virtues ?
He is basically saying Jews created Christianity whether they did it knowingly or not, to use as a means of keeping non Abrahamists under their wing.

• +1
Nietzsches slave and master morality stuff. Basically strong=bad weak=good. He says it feminized europe and made european master folks passive sissies jfl he says it cursed europe and will eventually cause communal/democratic politics and he was right as we can see. @sensen thoughts ?
Dont think its true
We had this discussion before

How did christians beat pagans in war then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Pretty much spot on. This is why I identify as IE Pagan regardless of people saying it's a pointless larp.

Europeans will embrace our ancestral religions en masse in next 50 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344