Biggest Chads on Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm probably the best looking guy on this forum IRL tbh don't feel like posting pics rn tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
face:

Frame:

Soz I dont have new pics, dont take many in general. Will have some befores and afters of my roidz use tho!

I mog him i think. He is no more than a 5. Ethnic tone brings him down 2 PSL

• +1
  • +1
I'd say in NORMIE terms

Just Chris: 9
Me: 7.5-8 depends on preference
Intel: 7
vst: 6
I mog vst and so does subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I keep forgetting to include you bro srs
I'm probably the best looking guy on this forum IRL tbh don't feel like posting pics rn tho
Q3ogywnpfjr11

• +1
Holy shit at that frauding J F L.
Having that shit-thing on your head + your weird af emo hair covering pretty much your whole upper third. Sucking your cheeks (it would be even worse if that was your natural state j f l)

With your shit-eye area that's obviously forced to look better J F L
Fwhr of around 0.40 :ROFLMAO::lul:.

Yeah I can mog 90% of this forum too by frauding. J F L.

View attachment 1524View attachment 1525

Look at that forward growth. Look at my OBVIOUSLY FORCED HUNTER EYES. Look at my awesome browridge.
J F L. Lightning fraud. Squintfraud. EVeryfraud.

Be happy I didn't apply gravity fraud (@Nibba @Tony) know. Gravity fraud would've destroyed you j f l.

Look at this frauding dood. O m g I mog this forumf nigga stfu.

Sheeet you rekt him good lmao.

• +1
widest shoulders on looksmax here btw

• +1

Ngl, those pics are pretty bad, I couldn't take pictures for shit then and focal length fucked my nose up making it look bigger than it actually is.
Can confirm @JustChris is the biggest Chad on looksmaxx.

Legit Low level Chad (above chadlite).

Sorry @Nibba but this guy takes the turkey

Just Chris is a male model already, idk why he is on here tbh.
He posted on r/truerateme and had some posts regarding him being a male model.
There ain't much he can do to looksmaxx tbh.

• +1
How does @Nibba look again? Can you dm his pics?

• +1
  • +1
Ngl, those pics are pretty bad, I couldn't take pictures for shit then and focal length fucked my nose up making it look bigger than it actually is.
They were the only ones I could find. Also, how are you incel? What’s stopping you from slaying? Autism?

• +1
They were the only ones I could find. Also, how are you incel? What’s stopping you from slaying? Autism?
No social circle and no opportunities to start one.
I'm a full-time wage-cuck at a small company where I'm alone in the office 90% of the time and only other people that work there are in their 30s/40s.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
I'm the lowest T , most non-chad subhuman of this place ngl :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
No social circle and no opportunities to start one.
I'm a full-time wage-cuck at a small company where I'm alone in the office 90% of the time and only other people that work there are in their 30s/40s.
Have you not tried online dating?

• +1
Have you not tried online dating?
I have, and get barely any matches and when I do get a match I usually get ghosted after a while.

I have made a post about it on incels.me which I basically got perm banned for.

• +1
I have, and get barely any matches and when I do get a match I usually get ghosted after a while.

Online dating is tricky mate, since they only take into account looks. If you're good looking enough, all you have to do is just ask if they're down to fuck. The majority will go with it and you just set up the date.

Now the sad reality is that not many men are that good looking, and girls have HUMUNGOUS standards nowadays, because they can choose out of thousands of men instead of just a few she knows in real life.

Basically 5/10 girls want nothing less than a 7/10 male. They get approval from all the thirsty motherfuckers, and that's what's hurting average looking men chances of getting laid.

• +1

Sorry man

• +1
Online dating is tricky mate, since they only take into account looks. If you're good looking enough, all you have to do is just ask if they're down to fuck. The majority will go with it and you just set up the date.

Now the sad reality is that not many men are that good looking, and girls have HUMUNGOUS standards nowadays, because they can choose out of thousands of men instead of just a few she knows in real life.

Basically 5/10 girls want nothing less than a 7/10 male. They get approval from all the thirsty motherfuckers, and that's what's hurting average looking men chances of getting laid.
I don't even bother with online dating, or dating in general.
There is no point since it's only a matter of time til a much better looking guy comes around.

• +1
I don't even bother with online dating, or dating in general.
There is no point since it's only a matter of time til a much better looking guy comes around.
solitarian_walker ?

• +1