biggest Cope: Raw meat diet

virgin

virgin

it‘s so over
„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and your maxilla will grow forward“:soy:

Eating Raw meat is the new NoFap

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, piec, timid and 13 others
"raw meat increased my bone mass by 1000000% brooo, its like roids"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, piec, greywind and 8 others
Goatis was debunked by vegan gains already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastimmung, watah and nathan
Goatis was debunked by vegan gains already
veganism is more retarded than raw meat diet, but in the end its both bullshit

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rand anon, lemonnz and 2 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, descension and nathan
veganism is more retarded than raw meat diet, but in the end its both bullshit
Yeah I didn't say that, just the things goatis supports

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You should be eating a raw meat diet to avoid goyslop, not to grow bone mass.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: timid, greywind, rand anon and 1 other person
what benefit is it to eat it raw? you should atleast cook it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and you maxilla will gros forward“:soy:

@ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
You should be eating a raw meat diet to avoid goyslop, not to grow bone mass.
Or I can avoid goyslop by cooking meat and also eating healthy vegetables and fruits

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and nathan
@Never Get Up @Rawprimalooks

„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and you maxilla will grow forward“:soy:

JFL. Avoiding goyslop by eating shit food.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and virgin
eating raw meat can get worms.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lemonnz
Or I can avoid goyslop by cooking meat and also eating healthy vegetables and fruits
When you cook meat you are breaking down the nutrient contents in it (depending on how long you cook it). Vegetables is goyslop.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Slavusz
When you cook meat you are breaking down the nutrient contents in it (depending on how long you cook it). Vegetables is goyslop.
Why should it break down the nutrients? Do you have anything to support this claim?

fruits technically are too lol, they have antinutrients just like vegetables

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Why should it break down the nutrients? Do you have anything to support this claim?

Nope this cope not about looks its about health.Humans suppose to eat naturally same u cant drive car and use oil or water u can only use fuel which is supposed to be its absolutely nothing to do with lookmaxx community its not for looks yeah it makes u look better becauses looks made of nutrients kinda
„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and your maxilla will grow forward“:soy:

• +1
Reactions: gigell
It decreases nutrients, which in the end doesnt matter because even cooked meat has more than enough nutrients and it also decreases germs. I dont know about you but I would rather not have Campylobacter, Salmonella, and Yersinia than missing out on 3mg of Magnesium.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Nope this cope not about looks its about health.Humans suppose to eat naturally same u cant drive car and use oil or water u can only use fuel which is supposed to be its absolutely nothing to do with lookmaxx community its not for looks yeah it makes u look better becauses looks made of nutrients kinda
Yeah, but using your analogy. Natural doesnt mean better. Yeah cars originally run on gasoline, but a electric car is just as good and is less harmful for the enviroment. I think its just stupid to think „muh natural“, because nothing about our world is natural anymore.

It’s so simple, yet incels are too incompetent to understand.

Carnivore = successful hunter gatherer

Omnivore = mediocre hunter gatherer (Randle Cycle is always activated)

Vegan = unsuccessful hunter gatherer

This is why whites and blacks are the best looking races and Asians and Indians are the worst looking races. Whites and blacks came from carnivorous and omnivorous ancestors. Asians and Indians came from omnivorous and vegan ancestors.

CARBOHYDRATES DESTROY YOUR CELLS AND SHORTENS YOUR LIFE SPAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ineonx, gigell and 1 other person
Vegetables is goyslop.
It’s not lol there’s plenty of herbivore animals which are much bigger and stronger than you
Carnivore = successful hunter gatherer

Omnivore = mediocre hunter gatherer (Randle Cycle is always activated)

Vegan = unsuccessful hunter gatherer
Lol cope, humans were never split between these groups, we’ve always been omnivores as shown in our teeth

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, cannotbeasked and FaceandBBC
It’s not lol there’s plenty of herbivore animals which are much bigger and stronger than you

Lol cope, humans were never split between these groups, we’ve always been omnivores as shown in our teeth
Vegetables = carbohydrates

Carbohydrates break down into sugar

Sugar causes glycation to every cell in your body = chronic inflammation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx, gigell and lemonnz
Vegetables = carbohydrates

Carbohydrates break down into sugar

Sugar causes glycation to every cell in your body = chronic inflammation
You need sugar otherwise you’d have low blood sugar levels, too much sugar is horrible and causes glycation

You need sugar otherwise you’d have low blood sugar levels, too much sugar is horrible and causes glycation
There’s no evidence you need outside sources of sugar to thrive as a human. The opposite is evident though.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Just get diseases just because you wanted to increase test by 6% theory

If you aren’t carnivore aka the ideal diet then you are a slave to Jews

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Never Get Up and ineonx
Cooking meat will kill the parasites and bacteria

Yeah but u should at least sear the surface of whatever meat ur eating, blue rare > raw

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Yeah, but using your analogy. Natural doesnt mean better. Yeah cars originally run on gasoline, but a electric car is just as good and is less harmful for the enviroment. I think its just stupid to think „muh natural“, because nothing about our world is natural anymore.
Stupid reply about cars if u gonna reply im gonna block you

Its my opinion do whatever u want

It's good for weight loss tho as the salmonella and the ringworms are going to make you shit your brains out jfl.

Yeah but u should at least sear the surface of whatever meat ur eating, blue rare > raw
If you're getting high quality meat from animals that are grass fed and raised in natural conditions than you'll be fine eating their organs raw.

I eat meat fruit carb and vegetable only tomato onion and sometimes pepper in salads only
Just cook it like a normal person and eat a Lil bit from everything dont go vegan or carnivore

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Literally nobody who promotes it says this but ok

I eat meat fruit carb and vegetable only tomato onion and sometimes pepper in salads only
Just cook it like a normal person and eat a Lil bit from everything dont go vegan or carnivore
mogs carnivore into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I’m black and white
And? Doesn't make ur statement right:feelskek:

The only attractive "blacks" are mixed race, and "indian" is a nationality not a race