biggest Cope: Raw meat diet

„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and your maxilla will grow forward“:soy:

Eating Raw meat is the new NoFap
nobody says that, you coping fucking retard

they say that it's the ideal diet during development, which is true

• +1
Reactions: Jova, subhumanromanian, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
I have legit hollows in my cheek on carnivore but its so fucking hard , fucks up my whole hormonal pannel and gives me ed and low energy
If you wish to stick to it, over time your liver will compensate for the lack of glucose in the diet by increasing gluconeogenesis, which will lead to a a more consistent energy level. The reason that happens is probably partly due to the the liver being unable to meet the bodies demands.It's not something you can just hop into, because you don't have the adaptations for processing that stuff correctly, which makes it more like starvation during the adaption period.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
As long as you're 80% animal based you're fine
Im back on carnivore and i love it . I eat way more cheese tho than i do meats , is that bad? I eat all kinds of it

• +1
Im back on carnivore and i love it . I eat way more cheese tho than i do meats , is that bad? I eat all kinds of it
Cheese is an animal product. Keep eating it. Especially raw and unsalted.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and edodalic29
„Bro just eat raw meat and drink raw milk trust me, you will get deep set eyes and your maxilla will grow forward“:soy:

just eat some pig testicles and wash it down with some chicken piss to become chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin and thereallegend
Well your choice your opinion .No comment how dumb post this is are

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and mtblover101
humans have been cooking meat for hundreds of thousands of years. i agree on all the raw milk shit though.

if you like it and experience no issues. If i only ate cheese I would not be able to shit for weeks whereas meat is quite easy for me to digest, I can eat multiple pounds of meat in a sitting and digest is nearly completely

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend and edodalic29
humans have been cooking meat for hundreds of thousands of years. i agree on all the raw milk shit though.
makes no sense. Why would raw milk be better but raw meat is not?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Nope Europeans started cooking 10,000 years ago. Asians started cooking 6500 years. Africans started cooking only 400 years due to slavery and imperialism.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, HealthBrahhh, oppastoppathe2nd and 1 other person
if you like it and experience no issues. If i only ate cheese I would not be able to shit for weeks whereas meat is quite easy for me to digest, I can eat multiple pounds of meat in a sitting and digest is nearly completely
Nice
What diet are you on ? Full carnivore or do you add carbs?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
Nice
What diet are you on ? Full carnivore or do you add carbs?
I eat raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk and raw dairy derivatives like butter, cream, etc.
I eat no salt, herbs, or seasonings.
However, I am lactose intolerant, so when I consume the milk, I don’t digest many of the carbs(yes even if raw), so I only have a little.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and edodalic29
I eat raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk and raw dairy derivatives like butter, cream, etc.
I eat no salt, herbs, or seasonings.
However, I am lactose intolerant, so when I consume the milk, I don’t digest many of the carbs(yes even if raw), so I only have a little.
You need A2/A2 fresh never frozen raw milk.

• +1
You need A2/A2 raw milk.
It is. I just have difficulty processing lactose. Even with goat milk I can’t tolerate much. Sheep milk usually treats me fine, but it is impossible to find raw sheep milk locally, and expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It is. I just have difficulty processing lactose. Even with goat milk I can’t tolerate much. Sheep milk usually treats me fine, but it is impossible to find raw sheep milk locally, and expensive.
I have a source of sheep milk. Idk your location tho.

• +1
Ok Frank Tufano has Sheep milk on his website pretty cheap. You can buy it there. Please don't tell people about the source because I don't want it to become sold out and have the prices be raised.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and watah
Ok Frank Tufano has Sheep milk on his website pretty cheap. You can buy it there. Please don't tell people about the source because I don't want it to become sold out and have the prices be raised.
That’s where I’ve got it from before. But shipping is a bitch and you have to get a huge order too.
I also don’t buy meat there because I can get it cheaper at a local halal place(all grassfed, quality stuff) and it’s not frozen since I don’t eat frozen meat.

• Love it
  • +1
That’s where I’ve got it from before. But shipping is a bitch and you have to get a huge order too.
I also don’t buy meat there because I can get it cheaper at a local halal place(all grassfed, quality stuff) and it’s not frozen since I don’t eat frozen meat.
$100 order gets you free shipping. There's other places to get it but I haven't need to. My sources are Frank Tufano and Dutch Meadow's Farm in which Frankie's milk tastes way way better.

• +1
$100 order gets you free shipping. There's other places to get it but I haven't need to. My sources are Frank Tufano and Dutch Meadow's Farm in which Frankie's milk tastes way way better.
I try to buy as much as I can from local places like my meat and milk. It’s nice to be able to go there and actually see the process and how your food is being treated. I may try goat milk again idk, we have local goat milk.

• Woah
  • +1
I try to buy as much as I can from local places like my meat and milk. It’s nice to be able to go there and actually see the process and how your food is being treated. I may try goat milk again idk, we have local goat milk.
If you can dm me your sources that'd be great

Frankie is mad I keep buying 7 gallons of milk at a time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, watah and TheLookInYourEyes
  • Love it
  • +1
  • +1
I’m about to order some rn for mitosis
Don't you dare. All that milk is mine. I might just delete my post so you leave it alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and watah
Hell yeah bro

Wish I could tag all the Texas cels
would only be relevant for houstoniancels tbh
people in austin probably have an easier time finding this shit due to all the hippy faggots thre

• Woah
  • +1
Anyone in this thread know how to get blood to drink

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and moredatesmorerapes

biggest cope- any diet in general. if your trying to lose weight just go in a calorie deficit

"raw meat increased my bone mass by 1000000% brooo, its like roids"
It does that for children and young teens. Not fully grown adults. 9 years+ of raw meat diet constantly will make tiny changes in an adult and significant for kids

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova, dostoyevski and 1 other person
The raq organ meats are excellent sources of food for your developmental years during puberty. However, long term/high consumption of animal products increases risks of heart disease and osteoporosis and cuts your lifespan dramatically. Tribes that lived on nearly 100% animal products live on average 45 years of age (Inuit and Massai). An organic cooked carnivore diet can be a great choice for those with Small bacteria overgrowth as this diet starves out this bacteria. The raw carnivore diet can help cure virtually all the inflammatory bowel diseases also.

So there are short term positive effects of this diet.

Humans anatomy and physiology is closest to Frugivories. From our digestive systems, stomach acid, length of our intestines, etc etc humans perfect diet if our digestive tract isn't compromised, should be as close as possible to a raw frugivore diet.
This image proves without question that humans are closest anatomically to frugivories.

This is why in the Garden of Eden, fruit was our food source before the first sin. The longest living and healthiest group of people on earth are the Okinawans (before they became Americanized) and they consume 98% plant based foods (mostly Japanese sweet potatoes). The only group that tested higher on health metrics was 7th day Adventists, subgroup vegans.

There can be advantages and disadvantages to every diet. One should eat a diet according to the state of their microbiome as everybody's microbiome is in a different state depending on your genetics, frequency exposure, water quality, gut lining state, past diet, stress, geographic location, etc, etc..

I am 100% supportive of raw organ meats during puberty for men to maximize growth during puberty or for healing of specific diseases for a temporary period of time. People like to turn diets into cults or fads but you should eat what works best for you which can change daily depending on a variety of factors. Your microbiome contains trillions of bacteria and if you develop dysbiosis over time, then your diet is going to have to change to prevent major negative symptoms

CICO is bullshit
you are so dumbass bro cico is literally thermodynamics and you reject the thermodynamics einstein and some scientists crying rn because you reject the fucking thermodynamics and saying eat raw meat like your ancestors here is your ancestor below

Attachments

• homo-habilis_250x249_200x200.jpg
    homo-habilis_250x249_200x200.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0

If you’re a pussy ass bitch just say so, your ancestors were dying in wars meanwhile you can’t eat some meat, pathetic.

It’s not lol there’s plenty of herbivore animals which are much bigger and stronger than you

Lol cope, humans were never split between these groups, we’ve always been omnivores as shown in our teeth
True herbivores don’t exist, they all eat meat when they want to. Omnivores eat meat primarily but eat fruits and vegetables when meat is scarce, you’re not supposed to eat fruits and vegetables when meat is available.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova and thereallegend
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
you are so dumbass bro cico is literally thermodynamics and you reject the thermodynamics einstein and some scientists crying rn because you reject the fucking thermodynamics and saying eat raw meat like your ancestors here is your ancestor below
CICO is NOT thermodynamics. Calories are a FICTITIOUS way of measuring nutrition. @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Jova
biggest cope- any diet in general. if your trying to lose weight just go in a calorie deficit
Calories are units of heat change. They can not be consumed. Heat energy has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest via your body. Your body doesn’t metabolize heat energy.

The only way to go into a so called “caloric deficit” is by reducing your bodies temperature by consuming less MASS.

Calories are units of heat change. They can not be consumed. Heat energy has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest via your body. Your body doesn’t metabolize heat energy.

The only way to go into a so called “caloric deficit” is by reducing your bodies temperature by consuming less MASS.
So if I eat in a crazy surplus and go live in the North Pole in an igloo crazy blizzard I’ll still lose weight?

So if I eat in a crazy surplus and go live in the North Pole in an igloo crazy blizzard I’ll still lose weight?
1. A surplus of what? Food mass? Calories can not be consumed.

2. Weight is consisted of water, muscle, bone, and fat. Define what you’re trying to achieve.

1. A surplus of what? Food mass? Calories can not be consumed.

2. Weight is consisted of water, muscle, bone, and fat. Define what you’re trying to achieve.
You know what I mean you’re over complimenting it. A surplus of food yes.

CICO is NOT thermodynamics. Calories are a FICTITIOUS way of measuring nutrition. @Never Get Up

"Calories in, calories out is essentially a concept rooted in thermodynamics. According to the first law of thermodynamics, which is the principle of energy conservation, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred or transformed. In the context of human metabolism, the energy we consume from food (calories in) must be balanced with the energy we expend through various activities (calories out). If we consume more calories than we expend, the excess energy is stored in the body as fat. Conversely, if we expend more calories than we consume, the body uses stored fat as a source of energy. This principle aligns with the thermodynamic law of energy conservation, demonstrating that the balance between caloric intake and expenditure is a practical application of thermodynamic principles in biological systems."

Chat gpt btw i didnt even tried to explain to you

IMO Nutrition>Calories because
If a person eat red meat high colestherol high saturated fat no seed oils and shitty carbs and get rid of endocrine disruptors at the beginning of the life

They are gonna get muscle mass because they are have so fucking high test

But if they eat fucking Mcdonalds,Burger king kfc greasy foods etc..
And Wash their scalp with 9 in 1 shampoo
5 in 1 conditioner
They are gonna be fat

But still they are gonna be fat mcdonalds guy will not gain any muscle mass
Red meat guy is gonna get fat but he will also get muscle mass

"Calories in, calories out is essentially a concept rooted in thermodynamics. According to the first law of thermodynamics, which is the principle of energy conservation, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred or transformed. In the context of human metabolism, the energy we consume from food (calories in) must be balanced with the energy we expend through various activities (calories out). If we consume more calories than we expend, the excess energy is stored in the body as fat. Conversely, if we expend more calories than we consume, the body uses stored fat as a source of energy. This principle aligns with the thermodynamic law of energy conservation, demonstrating that the balance between caloric intake and expenditure is a practical application of thermodynamic principles in biological systems."

Chat gpt btw i didnt even tried to explain to you
1. It is impossible to accurately measure how much energy from food you are consuming and how much you are expending

2. Calories have no effect on body composition, mass does

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, dostoyevski and Jova
IMO Nutrition>Calories because
If a person eat red meat high colestherol high saturated fat no seed oils and shitty carbs and get rid of endocrine disruptors at the beginning of the life

They are gonna get muscle mass because they are have so fucking high test

But if they eat fucking Mcdonalds,Burger king kfc greasy foods etc..
And Wash their scalp with 9 in 1 shampoo
5 in 1 conditioner
They are gonna be fat

But still they are gonna be fat mcdonalds guy will not gain any muscle mass
Red meat guy is gonna get fat but he will also get muscle mass
There would be 0 fat people on this planet if everyone only ate meat to satiety.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jova and dostoyevski
1. It is impossible to accurately measure how much energy from food you are consuming and how much you are expending

2. Calories have no effect on body composition, mass does
1. Bro Its will be unaccurate by like %2 percent if its in the label saying 450 calories it will be like maximum 475 minimum 430

2. Calories have effect but you need to know what type of calories you eating, If you are eating Mcdonalds you will get fat by fat
If you are eating meat you will also get fucking muscle mass and also fat