Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30679
amnesia in another reality, memory

• JFL
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
mind blowing stuff to me.

Can’t relate ever.

850A88C9 610C 4123 93FE 6C01050E8EE7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Corleone, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Just be her type is legit
I'm an Asian cutecel twink
Black girls with severe kpop fever only dm me
I am not attracted to black girls

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Redditors

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I'm an Asian cutecel twink
Black girls with severe kpop fever only dm me
I am not attracted to black girls
White and asian girls?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 30679
Beta cuck redditor soy freaks need to be beaten within an inch of death

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

laughs GIF

Felt so good cucking them last Saturday after confronting an old chav bully subhuman back a friend's stepdad social before going into town, jfl..

They just couldn't stop talking about my hair and then arguing back to their hippie soy bf, and I was laughing all the way whilst getting approached left right and center. Upstairs and downstairs. Even some other girl on the middle of the dancefloor claimed to know me from London, and gave me here her number on the spot all in the blink of an eye. Kissed. Fucking wtf, WHAT.

Cucked a few roasts while at it on the dancefloor, one eventually gave in and then I left and she said "wait don't go" lmao

I was livid on the taxi back.
Literal.
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Devil's advocate now. If this were Chad or @Xangsane, with all the choices in the world. It would be a complete change of heart. I mean shit, I had eye-IOI when someone walked past as I was stretching post-workout and I'm not gonna interrupt that and start chasing, jfl.

@6ft4 @averagejoe @Chadethnic101

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
He needs validation and ego gratification from other redditors to tell him it's okay to sleep with legit women between 21-24 (not even fucking 18 years old) because he's only 3/4 year old (not fucking 30 years older)

But as this is reddit, this is full on larp, probably some ugly fat foid looked at him for 2 seconds and though it was an iOi and made a Reddit thread about it

If I fucking made a thread everytime a girl gives me a "iOi" (by forum/reddit defintions standards) I'd be at fucking 500k posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 23778, infini and 2 others
4 year age gap is acceptable. Obv he is flustered by beautiful womyn flirting with him when he knows it’s not socially acceptable unlike Japan where u live or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and infini
>women
>being ever emotional mature

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Felt so good cucking them last Saturday after confronting an old chav bully subhuman back a friend's stepdad social before going into town, jfl..

They just couldn't stop talking about my hair and then arguing back to their hippie soy bf, and I was laughing all the way whilst getting approached left right and center. Upstairs and downstairs. Even some other girl on the middle of the dancefloor claimed to know me from London, and gave me here her number on the spot all in the blink of an eye. Kissed. Fucking wtf, WHAT.

Cucked a few roasts while at it on the dancefloor, one eventually gave in and then I left and she said "wait don't go" lmao

I was livid on the taxi back.
Literal.

Devil's advocate now. If this were Chad or Xangsane, with all the choices in the world. It would be a complete change of heart. I mean shit, I had eye-IOI when someone walked past as I was stretching post-workout and I'm not gonna interrupt that and start chasing, jfl.

6ft4 averagejoe Chadethnic10
😵⁉️

• JFL
Reactions: infini
I lost count how many times I was minding my business and how at every opportunity we crossed, she kept saying "I'm not hitting on you, I just really like your hair". I'm like alright fine. Only to fucking have the bf pull her back and argue.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Man is really complaining about receiving sexual attention from younger prime women meanwhile I can't even get in the friend zone.

Ungrateful nigga deserves to be hung and shot.

Average .org "incel"

How big is the baby dick can she feel it?
No one wants me and my cock.

If i were to touch her with my cock it would be the equivalent of an ant crawling on her.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 23218

Gay for sure. Average reddit soy.

EDIT: OMG THANK YOU FOR GOLD, DIDNT EXPECT THIS :soy: WOW THIS BLEW UP

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and infini
You know it's org when everyone reacts to reddit and if's and buts meanwhile nobody bats an eye when I talk about reality.

@ReadBooksEveryday @ChickenAndRiceBrah

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and ReadBooksEveryday
amnesia in another reality, memory
I shutter to think if I had never found Lookism. I cannot fathom my life in my mid 30's without being absolutely redpilled

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Pikabro, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
this is more and more common it's some sort of mass feminist psychosis and denying biology
til maybe the 90s a man at any age in the UK could say they found a 16 year old girl (still legal now) attractive and that would be regarded as normal
90s/00s that changed to 18 because of Americancel standards
2010s that changed to early 20s because of feminism
now normies genuinely think you're a predator if you dare suggest you're sexually attracted to a foid more than 2-3 years younger than you, even one of my normie friends was giving me shit because I slept with a girl born since 2000 (a fucking 22 year old)

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
20 year olds are too old anyway. They finish maturing around 14-15.

he must be a member of this forum cause all the beigest faggots are here :feelskek: