Biggest forum ascension of looksmax.org

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
In your guys opinions, who had the biggest transformation (surgery or not) with before and after pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 19766
1963419 vghbnv bn 1 1

Ehren 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, BrahminBoss and slavic
In your guys opinions, who had the biggest transformation (surgery or not) with before and after pictures
CurlyHeadJames.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, urukhaiascension, Shkreliii and 3 others
Future me

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
wish i wasnt ended up mtn and i will be htn or chadlites in future

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Shkreliii
If we're talking from the ascension from the lowest to highest then it's easily blackgymmax, there was this great looksmaxxer with a big smile but i forgot, anyways

salludon had craziest looksmax, personally i believe orb is overrated like chico

• +1
Reactions: zura, callisto and Fiqh
If we're talking from the ascension from the lowest to highest then it's easily blackgymmax, there was this great looksmaxxer with a big smile but i forgot, anyways

salludon had craziest looksmax, personally i believe orb is overrated like chico
orb isnt overrated he does the best out any psl chads on dating apps no cap. he looks ethereal

as does chico

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
why? so you can cope with your ugly face and fantasize about becoming a chad? something that'll never happen because you don't have the goddamn base for it... take the fucking surgery base pill, the TRUE blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Shkreliii
why? so you can cope with your ugly face and fantasize about becoming a chad? something that'll never happen because you don't have the goddamn base for it... take the fucking surgery base pill, the TRUE blackpill
kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
why? so you can cope with your ugly face and fantasize about becoming a chad? something that'll never happen because you don't have the goddamn base for it... take the fucking surgery base pill, the TRUE blackpill.
Some people cant even looksmax to chad level or even htn, cause their features are so bland, and if they get a surgery it will ruin harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

You mean Niko?

Some people cant even looksmax to chad level or even htn, cause their features are so bland, and if they get a surgery it will ruin harmony.
exactly, it's actually a curse in a weird way. but anyways, ur right, surgery is only for large, easy to fix failos, if you don't got any, time to reroll.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Me in 6 months went from ltn to chadlite losing 35kgs

Blackgymmaxx, Salludon, Loox, Arvid and Orb

Maybe ehren too but I think it was just puberty plus he frauds a lot