Biggest forum enemy?

Sissy cuck ignored me for replying with ":feelsuhh:" to his msg :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
I have you on ignore because you're a muslim activist.
im telling you bro, no way he is a real man, bragging here "muhh you incel bro" while his cortisol levels strike insanely and he keeps replying to every single response of mine, nigga is desperate for attention
I actually have chronically low cortisol, I care too little.
And also, it's a forum... if you respond to me, I'll respond to you.

Do they not teach these manners in Pakistan?
@raleqtambrobret u making threads about how people "look like" and keep telling yourself "no effort posts bro im so much above you muehehe"
I want you to take a look at those threads, literal troll threads and you take it seriously.
You think I put effort into uploading a spongebob picture and said that's what I think of @wsada ?

Smartest white muslim convert.
woohoo, you are one scary pal not gonna lie
This is all you can do, make sarcastic remarks and think it's a witty response.
You are completely hollow in the head.
Kill yourself immediately.
Says the muslim who pretends to know about everything and when proved wrong, says "kys"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and wsada
I have you on ignore because you're a muslim activist.

I actually have chronically low cortisol, I care too little.
And also, it's a forum... if you respond to me, I'll respond to you.

Do they not teach these manners in Pakistan?

I want you to take a look at those threads, literal troll threads and you take it seriously.
You think I put effort into uploading a spongebob picture and said that's what I think of @wsada ?

Smartest white muslim convert.

This is all you can do, make sarcastic remarks and think it's a witty response.
You are completely hollow in the head.

Says the muslim who pretends to know about everything and when proved wrong, says "kys"
took you solid 4 bussines days to write this brodie

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
took you solid 4 bussines days to write this brodie
Yea, because I have a life outside of this forum unlike some nigger in this thread.

You clicked on the thread near instantly then took 2 minutes to actually comprehend what I have written and only then, like usual, you sent a message that someone could send me without context and I'd assume a woman has written it.

• JFL
Keep sucking my dick in my ignored list, shitskin pajeeto.
Screenshot 20240609 010335 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Yea, because I have a life outside of this forum unlike some nigger in this thread.

You clicked on the thread near instantly then took 2 minutes to actually comprehend what I have written and only then, like usual, you sent a message that someone could send me without context and I'd assume a woman has written it.
i clearly meant that it took you 4 days to write that essay but ur clearly too retarded to understand that

i clicked on a instantly beacuse i dont have anything else to do at 00:04 AM, waiting for a friend to come back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and wsada
@BrahminBoss

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, wsada and Autismcel
Keep sucking my dick in my ignored list, shitskin pajeeto.
View attachment 2970441
Calling me a shitskin pajeeto when you're an actual shitskin pajeeto in real life.
Fucking brutal how no one loves themselves nowadays :lul:
i clearly meant that it took you 4 days to write that essay but ur clearly too retarded to understand that

i clicked on a instantly beacuse i dont have anything else to do at 00:04 AM, waiting for a friend to come back
It took me 40 seconds to write that "essay".
Just because you're a fucking monkey that can't do anything other than using AAVE in short sentences, doesn't mean other literate people are "doing the most".

We're doing the bare fucking minimum.

• WTF
Calling me a shitskin pajeeto when you're an actual shitskin pajeeto in real life.
Fucking brutal how no one loves themselves nowadays :lul:

It took me 40 seconds to write that "essay".
Just because you're a fucking monkey that can't do anything other than using AAVE in short sentences, doesn't mean other literate people are "doing the most".

We're doing the bare fucking minimum.
took you 40 seconds beacuse you probably are 12h a day at your pc and write that fast :feelskek: fatass

• JFL
took you 40 seconds beacuse you probably are 12h a day at your pc and write that fast :feelskek: fatass
Yea, I am fast at writing because we live in a world that revolves around technology.

Do you think it's ideal to be some fucking caveman that types at 7 WPM?
Well, since you are narcissistic, you probably do think being some retarded ogre is ideal.

Fucking retard.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and shizuku11111
Yea, I am fast at writing because we live in a world that revolves around technology.

Do you think it's ideal to be some fucking caveman that types at 7 WPM?
Well, since you are narcissistic, you probably do think being some retarded ogre is ideal.

Fucking retard.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, have a nice day/night

• JFL
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, have a nice day/night
Yea, I'll have a nice life reaping all the benefits of technology while your unevolved caveman brain will struggle with even the simplest things.

Have a fun time throwing rocks around and playing brainrot vidya, you monkey.
❤️

• WTF
@wsada :Comfy:

• JFL
Yea, I'll have a nice life reaping all the benefits of technology while your unevolved caveman brain will struggle with even the simplest things.

Have a fun time throwing rocks around and playing brainrot vidya, you monkey.
❤️
oke

• JFL
@shizuku11111 @WeiWei basically all BWC propagandists

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, wsada and shizuku11111
he is beefing with everyone lmao, dont pay attention to guys like him who is pushing 600 posts in 20 days guy is abused muslim animal and is taking his anger out on incel forums now
nigger

• JFL
@SyrianPsycho

• JFL