Biggest guy I've seen in gym today was a manlet lmao

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Dude had like 47cm biceps, he was legit most gymcelled dude I saw there. I was walking past him and he was noticeably shorter than me (I am 177cm), he had to be like 165cm JFL.
Also I noticed some girl was looking at me and we held eye contact for like 1,5 second. That's the only female interaction I had for this week.

I am really happy with my gym journey, after one month my condition improved, metabolism is a lot better, and I gained some strength too. Mood improved just a bit I think, I love training my biceps and triceps, and chest too. I hate doing shoulders and leg press the most.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, OOGABOOGA and Pietrosiek
damn what a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
reminder that its 2020 and you wont be considered a human being if you arent an international MM with millions of instagram followers
FACE HEIGHT FRAME
gymceling is cope. having wide clavicles is everything. a good body is only useful if you already have FACE and HEIGHT
having said that everyone should lift because it releases endorphins just dont expect to lose your virginity. NTmaxxing is more useful.
social skills and being NT is underrated

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Dogs
Good fukxing job

Ask a girl to spot you next time. Just a bit at a time there may be hope for you

• +1
Reactions: Over
I avoid eye contact as much as possible in the gym in potential eye contact situations. And so do others to me just lol

• +1
Reactions: Over
Ask a girl to spot you next time. Just a bit at a time there may be hope for you
I train on machines, can't imagine asking a girl about anything tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA