Biggest incel trait - No one wishes you happy birthday

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Youd have to be so non NT for no one except family to wish u happy bday its comical. even ugly guys if theyre nt still get happy birthdays from everyone, including hot girls. ur bday is the one day where everyone u know tells u and wishes u good things; so to have no one do that for you is pitiful and sad. every year on my bday my phone blows up from all my friends wishing me happy bday and a good time.

chad tier, they post u on their story for ur bday. thats when u know youve made it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, ItsOver.com, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Who tf cares, bdays are suifuel cause of agepill

• +1
Reactions: Inhale
Who tf cares, bdays are suifuel cause of agepill
huge incel spotted, my bday is the largest dopamine inducing day of the year, i have 20-30 people telling me happy bday and more from family

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, MaxillaMaxing, .👽. and 1 other person
huge incel spotted, my bday is the largest dopamine inducing day of the year, i have 20-30 people telling me happy bday and more from family
Ok chad, I just need my gf to blow me one time on my bday and I cal it a day, I dont need fake attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
That's nothing lmao
But yh good post
In my country everyone is a Chad then

nigger cock in ur mother

And what do you do on your birthday, do you throw a party, invite people, how many come, how many presents do you get?

i went to the toilet, then came back and saw how simply all my classmates plus my teacher surprise me with a serenade, they sang "happy birthday .." i was overwhelmed dude. I didn't expect it.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
I never cared about my birthdays
But I like to go to other people's birthday

i went to the toilet, then came back and saw how simply all my classmates plus my teacher surprise me with a serenade, they sang "happy birthday .." i was overwhelmed dude. I didn't expect it.
yea i remember those days in elementary school when the whole class would sing for u, very kino

yea i remember those days in elementary school when the whole class would sing for u, very kino
elementary school :ROFLMAO: It was a private school for medical students, it was my 18th birthday

I wanted to kill myself on my 20th because of this. Normies ostracizing us autists deserve to get massacred

You get excited when people tell you happy birthday?
lol wtf

i never had this and will never get that:feelswhy: will probably rope when i turn 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I only have family tell me happy birthday. Not even any relatives either, just parents and siblings if they don't forget.

One year I forgot I had it until one week later .

Am I sigma male?