Biggest incel trait

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
You made it to adulthood without experiencing this cannon event. Watching this video a brother had Vietnam flashbacks

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, |Daddy_Zygos|, twojei and 3 others
You made it to adulthood without experiencing this cannon event. Watching this video a brother had Vietnam flashbacks

wtf am i reading.

Rizz is cope. FACE, LOOK and Status.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, gigell, datboijj and 1 other person
Bruh bruhhh bruhhhh :feelsuhh:
I fucking hate zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj, Yliaster and 4 others
wtf am i reading.

Rizz is cope. FACE, LOOK and Status.
Face is part of looks. Status is important too, but so are conversational skills.

No conversational skills = No sustainable aura = Your hoe will get tired of you and cheat with someone as good looking as you that can hold a conversation as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, |Daddy_Zygos|, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
C04

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
No conversational skills = No sustainable aura = Your hoe will get tired of you and cheat with someone as good looking as you that can hold a conversation as well
But it's not hard to hold a conversation. I have never understood this. In my opinion, when you can't "hold a conversation" that just means your face isn't captivating enough / you don't enthuse the eyeballs nor ears with your voice. Chadfishes prove this well enough.

There is no secret knowledge to having a good conversation, it's about what you can say without offending who your talking to. Unless you meant sharing a sense of humor, which is the only way that personality matters.

In fact, attraction is what holds a lot of these relationships between youth together. When girls are attracted to you, they will find anything you say funny and interesting, because it's not the subject that matters, it's you. I think that the conversation is a way of sharing voice, but it's the intonation and inflection and sound of your voice to her that is making her feel good, because she already is attracted to you and wants more of you.

Women aren't that intellectual. They don't care. Look good and they will feel comfortable around you and you will laugh together about nothing.

culture, Ideas ← this is where civilization building, science and math, looks theory, etc
^
|
v
Face, voice, frame, voice inflection, looks ← This is where attraction and sex and reproduction. The good emotional stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel
it's about what you can say without offending who your talking to.
One of my IRL normie friends I have to button my lip around, because his looks are so shot and he's so unaware of it. I want to tell him why he should stop going to clubs every weekend and standing in the corner of the room like a nerd. But I fear I will lose our friendship if I blackpill him, so it's awkward af when I'm talking to him.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
i dont get this vid

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Always cringe watching ugly dorks form think tanks to try and figure women out like a maths problem.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

He should have said something about smashing her.

• +1
the brain pill is so much more brutal than muh looks pill

but org. users are ugly as shit on top of being shit brained. words cant describe how utterly over it is for them

• JFL
But it's not hard to hold a conversation. I have never understood this. In my opinion, when you can't "hold a conversation" that just means your face isn't captivating enough / you don't enthuse the eyeballs nor ears with your voice. Chadfishes prove this well enough.

There is no secret knowledge to having a good conversation, it's about what you can say without offending who your talking to. Unless you meant sharing a sense of humor, which is the only way that personality matters.

In fact, attraction is what holds a lot of these relationships between youth together. When girls are attracted to you, they will find anything you say funny and interesting, because it's not the subject that matters, it's you. I think that the conversation is a way of sharing voice, but it's the intonation and inflection and sound of your voice to her that is making her feel good, because she already is attracted to you and wants more of you.

Women aren't that intellectual. They don't care. Look good and they will feel comfortable around you and you will laugh together about nothing.

culture, Ideas ← this is where civilization building, science and math, looks theory, etc
^
|
v
Face, voice, frame, voice inflection, looks ← This is where attraction and sex and reproduction. The good emotional stuff.
Voice, demeanour, tone, cadence, choice of words are all things that can build or ruin sexual tension. The most difficult thing in long term relationships is sustained sexual tension Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and wollet2
One of my IRL normie friends I have to button my lip around, because his looks are so shot and he's so unaware of it. I want to tell him why he should stop going to clubs every weekend and standing in the corner of the room like a nerd. But I fear I will lose our friendship if I blackpill him, so it's awkward af when I'm talking to him.
It shouldn’t be awkward just ask him what he thinks is the most important part.

is the canon event having friends with enough looks to be in conversation with females?