Biggest lifefuel for me is that most people descend from 20-30. Even though I'll never be chad at least ik imma keep ascending over the next 10 years.

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

Iron
Just go watch any of those tiktoks where they do a 10 year high school reunion/before and after. The vast majority of them descend hard.

TLDR: most people are lazy and are gonna look old and fat while looksmaxxers look way better than they did at 18

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 29581, tinderhacker and 8 others
Yes but they no longer require that superficial validation anymore since they experienced le teen love in its purest form at the zenith of their physical form and development.
They are well on their way towards climbing the Maslow hierarchy of needs till self realization; all the while we have some 30 yr old in his basement, tapping away at the inside of his palate with a mallete... desperate to capture but a flicker of what came as effortless to the neurotypical...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 3105 and 14 others
Yes but they no longer require that superficial validation anymore since they experienced le teen love in its purest form at the zenith of their physical form and development.
They are well on their way towards climbing the Maslow hierarchy of needs till self realization; all the while we have some 30 yr old in his basement, tapping away at the inside of his palate with a mallete... desperate to capture but a flicker of what came as effortless to the neurotypical...
Wait til you find out every 19 yo girl on dating apps has their age range set to and fucks guys in their late 20s all the time. Also bonesmashing is gay

This why its good to be in the looksmax sphere in the long run no one else is gonna care as much as us about looking good at that age

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Yerico7, WeiWei and 2 others
I think title happened to me

this is so stupid its cute

Bull shit.
Normies are generally miserable, misguided and mediocre. And no matter how pleasurable your past was, you always live in the present and you generally always desire the same stuff. You don't stop wanting good food just because you spent most of your life eating good food. I've never met a person who went: "It's ok, I experienced some really good food in the last 10 years, I can eat shitty food from now on".

Also, "teen love in its purest form" is a meme, an idealized movie-like version of reality that legit only happens in 1 out of 10.000 teen relationships.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
Bull shit.
Normies are generally miserable, misguided and mediocre. And no matter how pleasurable your past was, you always live in the present and you generally always desire the same stuff. You don't stop wanting good food just because you spent most of your life eating good food. I've never met a person who went: "It's ok, I experienced some really good food in the last 10 years, I can eat shitty food from now on".

Also, "teen love in its purest form" is a meme, an idealized movie-like version of reality that legit only happens in 1 out of 10.000 teen relationships.
This guy actually goes outside and meets people.

Like most stuff in the "black pill", there is a tiny bit of truth in the "teen love makes you well-adjusted" stereotype, but it misses the bigger dynamic. This obsession about "missing out" does a lot more damage than losing your V-card at 19 or 20 ever could.

Just go watch any of those tiktoks where they do a 10 year high school reunion/before and after. The vast majority of them descend hard.

TLDR: most people are lazy and are gonna look old and fat while looksmaxxers look way better than they did at 18

Correct, this is why its never over.

The gap between looksmaxxers and normies only gets wider the older people get, absolute fucking lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, supahotfirenze and Deleted member 29581
Pure fiction. I was super attracted to my first girlfriend - me 19, her 17. I was in love with her. Story book romance. No internet. No phone. No competition or temptation from online dating or dudes on instagram. Used to lay out in this field together at night and sleep under the stars. We didn't even have sex for like 2 months. There was no rush. We used to break into the city conservatory garden at night and just chill under our Japanese maple tree. We were together 10 years.

I want more. The Buddhists call it dukkha, the inherent unsatisfactoriness of life.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Can you elaborate more on this
Yeah, it's one of the Four Noble Truths, sometimes translated as just "suffering." The gist is that being unsatisfied is inherent to the human condition because of the temporary nature of satisfaction and the persistance or constant arising of desires or our clinging to temporary pleasures.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn