Biggest looksmax is to pray to God [šŸ› THE FINAL PILL]

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
No other way, you need to find God. What that means is up for you to decide, but I would just close my eyes and pray. It always works, as long as you truly believe. That's pretty much it, this is the ultimate final pill. Just know that this method may give you wisdom as well, for things that don't need to be changed, and which you are too blind to currently understand. But other things, especially those relating to general bad health, weight issues, hormonal issues - this works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aber, smoth and 16 others
Before you say no, try first. Just know these accomplishments are not yours, and therefore to use it with consciousness and humility in mind, otherwise it will result in even a bigger fall in the future

• +1
Reactions: aber, Kaari and Timmy
Another day, another churchmaxing enjoyer..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, thebuffdon690 and Kaari
whats ur opinion on remigration

No other way, you need to find God. What that means is up for you to decide, but I would just close my eyes and pray. It always works, as long as you truly believe. That's pretty much it, this is the ultimate final pill. Just know that this method may give you wisdom as well, for things that don't need to be changed, and which you are too blind to currently understand. But other things, especially those relating to general bad health, weight issues, hormonal issues - this works.
I autistically prayed for like half a year at 16 almost every day before sleep to not be short, guess what

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and aber
I autistically prayed for like half a year at 16 almost every day before sleep to not be short, guess what
Did you just pray, or did you feel the response said back to you too? Praying into nothingness feels different from praying and understanding you've been heard

100%. God will lead you to the life you're meant for (after time). He knows where you are meant to be, what job you should have, what woman you should be dating. The Christ pill is indeed the final pill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, hunkymonkey69 and narrowpalate
100%. God will lead you to the life you're meant for (after time). He knows where you are meant to be, what job you should have, what woman you should be dating. The Christ pill is indeed the final pill to swallow
He knows everything but he wants you to beg for it, and created evil to satisfy his own ego and keeps yelling "I am the only God"

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
This just sonds like determinism and lack of free-will

state of the blackpill in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and onskibidi
He knows everything but he wants you to beg for it, and created evil to satisfy his own ego and keeps yelling "I am the only God"
Nobody here can explain what or who God is, therefore, just pray how you want. If you feel no need to pray, that's fine, but I find it to be of huge benefit and very thankful

Animals are the definition of determinism and lack of free will, as they run almost by a computer code called nature. Humans create their own destiny thanks to God, we were given the ability to create, therefore pick what we want. I think of God not as a person who constricts our free-will, but rather as infinite amount of possibilities, in the infinite amount of space, at the infinite duration of time, with infinite dimensions no matter how you look at it. Yet this infinity allows for things to happen, therefore there is order in place, at least during this time frame we find ourselves in. There is a careful balance of negative and positive things, in fact, all things are on this sliding scale of + and -. This whole system, which is unexplainable yet it works, even if you personify it and talk to it like a human does to another human, it still works. Therefore, possibilities are known, as already pre-programmed, and insights into possibilities is what we call intuition. This is as far as universe's self determinism goes, and we can control it at our own micro-level a bit, so safe to assume there are bigger levels above us - for infinity too. Shizo rant over

God is blackpilled, he tells us that this world is corrupt and will judge you on things you canā€™t control or how you were born

Too bad God isnā€™t an almighty vending machine.

He owes us nothing

Determinism doesnā€™t undermine free will when the determined end may or may not be reached. We all have a peak life planned by God. But itā€™s up to us to take it.

Bhai u have blood in your cum, i don't think god is helping u

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
I thought we have free will and god canā€™t interact with us

jesus wink GIF

This man made u ugly, hate him

Nobody here can explain what or who God is, therefore, just pray how you want. If you feel no need to pray, that's fine, but I find it to be of huge benefit and very thankful
I know who and what God is especially the one who you are praying, he's a false creator responsible for creation of this material world who's purpose is to trap souls like you and me in a physical state, and why would you spend your time and energy into praying something you don't fully understand