Biggest MAX for not-NT and Friendless people

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
Biggest max for people that don't go out, are roting, don't know anyone in their hometown, don't have friends and don't even know what places are nearby is to:

move to different city which is at least 200km away from your current home.. that's it

if you meet someone you can explain to them that you have no friends, don't know the popular place is because you just moved there recently, not because you played WoW for 12 years

Benefits:

You don't have to explain yourself why you don't have any friends
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know person living next door
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know place which is 50m from your home
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know city/village next to your currect home

OP, what you just wrote... it's really specific

yeaaaa

edit: bonus tip- you should time it with your ascension, when you finish the most looksmaxxing... because when you ascend in your hometown.. people are still gonna ask the annoying questions mentioned above

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Bushman, midlatinocel and 5 others
Grow a penis on your forehead. It will be a good conversation starter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and forevermirin
yeah and be incel somehwere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Graham
once a non nt friendless loser, always a non nt friendless loser

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, rand anon and Deleted member 27932
What if you live in a country that have only one-three big cities though?

Real non nt people will keep moving to different places until they live in every city in the world and still end up friendless

Biggest max for people that don't go out, are roting, don't know anyone in their hometown, don't have friends and don't even know what places are nearby is to:

move to different city which is at least 200km away from your current home.. that's it

if you meet someone you can explain to them that you have no friends, don't know the popular place is because you just moved there recently, not because you played WoW for 12 years

Benefits:

You don't have to explain yourself why you don't have any friends
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know person living next door
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know place which is 50m from your home
You don't have to explain yourself why you don't know city/village next to your currect home

OP, what you just wrote... it's really specific

yeaaaa

edit: bonus tip- you should time it with your ascension, when you finish the most looksmaxxing... because when you ascend in your hometown.. people are still gonna ask the annoying questions mentioned above
I ain't never had friends. And I'm UGLY UGLY UGLY. Not NT either (never used social media). But I've never had a problem getting girls. Hot girls. The kind that everybody wants to kiss on the lips. I guess I'm a maverick.

slovenia has one big city