Biggest moggers usually have 1/3 of their genetic component 70 percent

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
meeks mom looks about 40 percetn black and his dad is 80 percent black, so assume got 60 -70 percent black, his black genes predominated and subdued the white element which led to interesting dark looks.

Its why first generation mulattoos are often ugly but african americans who fuck a mulatto girl can give birth to reasonably good looking men,

Moose ali khan also had 70 percent IVC judging from his features, same w sendhil (although sendhil had higher AASI) , ramirez had 70 precent native which again gave birth to biggest mogger

i assume zurzolo also had sizeable neolithic farmer component and subdued whg and yamnaya (see his more gracile lookz tendency)

u can observe samme pattern here south of france has more moggers (delon had sizeable italian admixture from pool so actually shared south of france genes more than north) , Norwegians have chads and in opposite direction where the enf instead of ymanaya predominates we have greeks who mog hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
@6ft4 @fukmylyf @jinnu

Agreed. My ugly mother fucked my ugly father, and big surprise. I'm fucking ugly!

You are on the money, bossman!

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, mrriceguyreturn and BrahminBoss
wait ur french?

gonna be honest i have no idea what any of this means

yeah first gen mulattos are often clapped
Goodlooking mulattos are typically due to the blackest parent not even being full African but somewhat mixed themselves

wait ur french?
He's Cypriot-German, he has that Sicilian pheno - tanned olive skin with red undertones, wavy-semi curly hair with 9c density, he's also 6'2 and AII 300, currently pursuing he's Phd in Bioenergetics from The University of Kannada along with finishing up his new thesis on the usage of EsKs on skin and it's impact on Knee legiature

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss