BIGGEST PENIS IN THE WORLD IS NOT GENETIC(GTFIH)

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Roberto Esquivel Cabrera is a Mexican guy that apparently used to stretch his penis by attaching weights on it and he has been doing it since he was a teenager but this resulted in an abnormally large penis that created a lot of health complications. Since this is true we should try this but at a slower pace and less extent and compare the results. Who’s in???:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, chrisN and Deleted member 21182
I agree there’s also an African tribe that does the same, they can use their dicks as belts while hunting I’m not joking, it works I’m definitely gonna try doing that a bit just to get to 8 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, the_nextDavidLaid, OnlyHeightMatters and 1 other person
FORGOT TO ADD THIS

Attachments

• 98722C82-6530-45DB-AC0F-BA9380FB15C3.jpeg
    98722C82-6530-45DB-AC0F-BA9380FB15C3.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15302, Prince88 and 1 other person
He's a fraud, his pp is nothing but foreskin covered in bandages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Darwined, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Sounds pretty legit but please just start slowly not like this guy bro. Just attach small weights first then you know the progressive overload method. Good luck bro.

How tf do I do this?

Actually kind of but isn’t that the result of him not accounting for the excessive amount of weight or stress he put his pp through? Is there really nothing to do about filling the gaps? I think there is we just have to find it.

Just copy the name and Google it but bro take into account that his pp is just foreskin and you should be more calculated than this guy. Healthy peen healthy life.

Also have to investigate further for girth amplification cause length is not enough. Just be careful whoever does it. We do not really know the consequences expect probably the foreskin thing and the health problems when abnormally large so BE CAREFUL

"Los periodistas se pusieron en contacto con el doctor Jesús Pablo Gilmore, quien luego de hacerle una tomografía computarizada descubrió que la verdadera medida de su pene es de 18 centímetros. El resto del tamaño era solo prepucio y piel inflamada"

Only 6-7 inches can become erectile tissue the rest is.... im not sure what it is. But it cannot get hard. Swollen foreskin. He has ct scan and refuses to let people see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sleeper, zeek, Deleted member 20193 and 2 others
PE, but this dummy only stretched his foreskin, not his penis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
I'm so grateful for having an above avg dick man. dickmaxxers are mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 25377 and unlucko
How tf do I do this?
Buy malehanger. It‘s a good product. I‘m too lazy to use it often tho. Have to use it for 1h a day which is a shit ton, especially since it is an hour of pure discomfort

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera is a Mexican guy that apparently used to stretch his penis by attaching weights on it and he has been doing it since he was a teenager but this resulted in an abnormally large penis that created a lot of health complications. Since this is true we should try this but at a slower pace and less extent and compare the results. Who’s in???:chad::chad::chad:
This reminds me of dicksmashing, won't work

Hanging will work to help to stretch the ligament of your dick that's still in you but it all depends on how much each person has and the angle of their dick. How much you will gain depends on whats left in you but hanging has always been an option. Leo gained around 2 inches from hanging (RIP)

Is he the same as long dong silver?