Biggest PUA frauder I've ever seen

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
look at this dude
legit subhuman ethnic. He is hella ugly, even for black people standards, If he asked a rating here he would have been roasted to death and told to rope ASAP.

He is a PUA who want to sell stuff about picking up chics on the street of Paris
his channel

This guy is a nasty freak, You cant understand french but from what Ive seen he has a terrible game, he have absoluely no social skiils, his pick up techniques are terribles and akward. He manage to pull some number here and there but I do really thinks that most of the girls don''t reply to his calls.
The way he talk seem really robotic, he sound like an amateur who have learnt some tricks on the internet and who replic them at the identic IRL.
The worst technique.
he only show the samples where he actually manage to get phone numbers, not a single rejection in all of his videos. He probably have a success rate of 10 aproach 1 phone number.

But the biggest intergalactic fraud his this one

he fraud
hard.

He wear this type of clothing, Clothes who look like expansive with a watch who look like a luxury one, Every person who would look at him would assume him for being a wealthy buisnessman, with infinite amount of cash. Successfull in life, if I didn't knew him, and met him on the street i would told myself "WAW what a cool guy, He is ugly but, he must be really rich and probably at the lead o a 7 figure company, He is probably really smart for being able to do these, He must be living the dream life to afford a watch ad clothes like this :feelsohh:"
When girls ask for his job he told """"I'm an entrepreneur"""""
Animated GIF

Meanwhile in reality he is a failing pick up artist who is probably the worst of the french youtube scene, his watch cost 2$ on Wish, and can barely make minimum wage from his courses.
What a gigafraud:lul::lul:, Imagine the girls who only gave him their numbers because he looked rich LOL.

@tyronelite @Blackeycel @TraumatisedOgre @Proex @africancel @gamma

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
look at this dude
View attachment 1265921 legit subhuman ethnic. He is hella ugly, even for black people standards, If he asked a rating here he would have been roasted to death and told to rope ASAP.

He is a PUA who want to sell stuff about picking up chics on the street of Paris
his channel

This guy is a nasty freak, You cant understand french but from what Ive seen he has a terrible game, he have absoluely no social skiils, his pick up techniques are terribles and akward. He manage to pull some number here and there but I do really thinks that most of the girls don''t reply to his calls.
The way he talk seem really robotic, he sound like an amateur who have learnt some tricks on the internet and who replic them at the identic IRL.
The worst technique.
he only show the samples where he actually manage to get phone numbers, not a single rejection in all of his videos. He probably have a success rate of 10 aproach 1 phone number.

But the biggest intergalactic fraud his this one

he fraudView attachment 1265944 hard.View attachment 1265943View attachment 1265951
He wear this type of clothing, Clothes who look like expansive with a watch who look like a luxury one, Every person who would look at him would assume him for being a wealthy buisnessman, with infinite amount of cash. Successfull in life, if I didn't knew him, and met him on the street i would told myself "WAW what a cool guy, He is ugly but, he must be really rich and probably at the lead o a 7 figure company, He is probably really smart for being able to do these, He must be living the dream life to afford a watch ad clothes like this :feelsohh:"
When girls ask for his job he told """"I'm an entrepreneur"""""
Animated GIF

Meanwhile in reality he is a failing pick up artist who is probably the worst of the french youtube scene, his watch cost 2$ on Wish, and can barely make minimum wage from his courses.
What a gigafraud:lul::lul:, Imagine the girls who only gave him their numbers because he looked rich LOL.

@tyronelite @Blackeycel @TraumatisedOgre @Proex @africancel @gamma

View attachment 1265921“ legit subhuman ethnic. He is hella ugly, even for black people standards, If he asked a rating here he would have been roasted to death and told to rope ASAP.”

Cope the average black mogs than man in the stratosphere

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Just be black theory strikes again
brutal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and gamma
View attachment 1265921“ legit subhuman ethnic. He is hella ugly, even for black people standards, If he asked a rating here he would have been roasted to death and told to rope ASAP.”

Cope the average black mogs than man in the stratosphere
that's exatcly hat I said bhai😢

• +1
Reactions: gamma
That hairline :lul::lul::lul:

20210811 182825

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 11604
mogs me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11604
he mogs me cuz he knows french :feelswhy:

knowing another language besides english is a halo
He don't speak a damn word of english, even my poor level is better than his. He barely tried to speak english with an american tourist and he for sure don't know how to talk english, He pained to understand simple small talk with simples daily words:lul:.
I can at least sentence some knoweldgable toughts, even tho my grammar lack of fluidity.
Take it as a fact most french people are total shit in english.
In fact I do really think that I langagemog 90% of the french population in english learning.