Biggest SMV Mismatch

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
Can a couple like this ever have a good LTR without the girl cheating / wanting more ?

How hard does she mog him? This is Stacy and sub 5 to me

7846575D C837 4E5F A417 533AED66E4C8

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, Beetlejuice and 5 others
She already cheated on him, multiple times, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
Not Stacy I'm betting you're ethnic falling for jbw game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
Do you think He would know about it and let her? They are also married

Cope she’s Stacy by modern standards , blonde + good body = Stacy anywhere else apart from Aspie PSL standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, subhuman incel, germanlooks and 1 other person
But shes defo a hot (like top 10% girl- honestly probably a bit better) irl and hes a sub 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, Oberyn and 5 others
kpop halo

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, TheChosenChad and justinzayn
Cope she’s Stacy by modern standards , blonde + good body = Stacy anywhere else apart from Aspie PSL standards
Nobody would pay attentionto her in downtown toronto

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, subhuman incel, Oberyn and 6 others
Canada is subhuman central JFL , UK mogs Canada to hell and back and she would get attention in the UK

1CD45921 E522 4704 8EB4 4D6D144910AB
He lets her out like this too when she mogs him that bad 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, Oberyn and 4 others
Canada is subhuman central JFL , UK mogs Canada to hell and back and she would get attention in the UK
Upper middle class foids in Toronto. UK is filled w inbred looking whites outside of the wealthy areas

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
These relationships don't survive, I've seen many of these sub5 and hot girl relationship and it always had a twist, there is a very good looking gymcelled rice guy on insta and he has a legit Stacy gf with perfect body, he's a manlet tho and girl is almost as tall as him, i always wondered how can this be possible and then i got to know that the foid is a onlyfans model jfl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
Upper middle class foids in Toronto. UK is filled w inbred looking whites outside of the wealthy areas
60F99134 4054 42D7 A73D 9AB98E9CD205
Guys like this are regular on UK university campus and club nights . This is a top 5% guy in Canada . I’ve been there all I saw wasvarious Manlet ethnics . UK has Tyrones that mog the tf out of most of the population of Canada

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
These relationships don't survive, I've seen many of these sub5 and hot girl relationship and it always had a twist, there is a very good looking gymcelled rice guy on insta and he has a legit Stacy gf with perfect body, he's a manlet tho and girl is almost as tall as him, i always wondered how can this be possible and then i got to know that the foid is a onlyfans model jfl.
Chads have girls that do only fans though tbh

Chads have girls that do only fans though tbh
Because they're cucks, can you let your wife dance naked for other men? Girls only have one valuable thing that should be only preserved for you and if you can't even handle that no point of life

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and aBetterMii
View attachment 1764503 Guys like this are regular on UK university campus and club nights . This is a top 5% guy in Canada . I’ve been there all I saw wasvarious Manlet ethnics . UK has Tyrones that mog the tf out of most of the population of Canada
You're in the wrong area. The upper middle class area is where you see the Real genetics. And UK tyrone are usually ugly dark fobs lol. Now the youngerkids are coming out as mulatto prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Wallenberg
She makes all the money from only fans simps and he doesn't work while getting the fuck her

The gook pill never ends

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Hero of the Imperium
She makes all the money from only fans simps and he doesn't work while getting the fuck her

The gook pill never ends
It's another guy that fucks her, srs
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Hmmm im not so sure about that. The average guy is down bad bro.

Also, you have a lot of racists here. If you actually look close enough he is a MTN-HTN through n through. She is a MTB-HTB. So they are looksmatched. It is the racial difference that is unusual, very unusual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
It's another guy that fucks her, srs
:blackpill:
I heard there was a video of her getting teamed by 3 black guys but I can't find it anywhere cause she desperately tried to get it removed of the net

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and BeenLMSsinceMSN
You're in the wrong area. The upper middle class area is where you see the Real genetics. And UK tyrone are usually ugly dark fobs lol. Now the youngerkids are coming out as mulatto prettyboys
If a Canadian was to come to the UK and try and slay they are in for a nasty shock , my friend who is HTN at best here got Chad treatment in Canada .

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Also, you have a lot of racists here. If you actually look close enough he is a MTN-HTN through n through. She is a MTB-HTB. So they are looksmatched. It is the racial difference that is unusual, very unusual
Yeah I know LOL she's not hightier at all is what I'm saying

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

How is he HTN?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I heard there was a video of her getting teamed by 3 black guys but I can't find it anywhere cause she desperately tried to get it removed of the net
Yeah it was posted somewhere in this forum i saw that, she's a whore, no wonder that sub5 rice lets her walk naked on street

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggedbyevery1
If a Canadian was to come to the UK and try and slay they are in for a nasty shock , my friend who is HTN at best here got Chad treatment in Canada .
No when I used to clean houses for upper middle class whites as the slave I am, I saw too many pretty boys with amazing coloring especially driving past random high schools. Wasn't impressed w that guy you showed me as every white dude I saw had a mandible as good or atleast close with a superiorpheno and coloring. I've seen the more robust UK dudes but it comesdown to prefer as girls here like Niko looking guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15164, Biggdink and 2 others
I said MTN-HTN somewhere in that range.

How is he not? He is fat, i look at genetic potential.
No eyebrows , looks shorts and racepill tax will affect him he can ascend 1 point with soft maxing meaning he can go from 3/4 to a 5

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 1764499 He lets her out like this too when she mogs him that bad 🤣🤣
Hmmm okay she doesnt look nearly as good there tbf- but shes still cute/above average and hes sub 5

@StreegeReturn nah I said she didnt look as good in the other pic

4 PSL christ you are a harsh rater imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1764503 Guys like this are regular on UK university campus and club nights . This is a top 5% guy in Canada . I’ve been there all I saw wasvarious Manlet ethnics . UK has Tyrones that mog the tf out of most of the population of Canada
This try hard super frauded htn is supposed to be a chad?
Lemme see a non frauded pic and i will tell you. But i can sense the over compensating htn miles away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and aBetterMii
Hmmm okay she doesnt look nearly as good there tbf- but shes still cute/above average and hes sub 5

@StreegeReturn nah I said she didnt look as good in the other pic

4 PSL christ you are a harsh rater imo
To me she has a dogshit looks like objectively she is blond and so so decent smv but her eyes look bad to and she gives off dog vibes.
She isnt neotenous at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii and DoctorLooksmax
Maybe he has a great personality

To me she has a dogshit looks like objectively she is blond and so so decent smv but her eyes look bad to and she gives off dog vibes.
She isnt neotenous at all.
I can tell you have a type based off your avi and other slays you posted tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I can tell you have a type based off your avi and other slays you posted tbf
Definitively. I prefer cute neotenous girls. Girls like the one we talk about i would just enjoy rage fuck her, because she has this punchable racist face to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii and DoctorLooksmax
Definitively. I prefer cute neotenous girls. Girls like the one we talk about i would just enjoy rage fuck her, because she has this punchable racist face to me
so you owuld fuck her and many other chadds also - this is why she is probably chad only (outisde her LTR)

• +1
how tf do you know that? i dont think those bbc videos were real cuoulve been anybody

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Zeruel
so you owuld fuck her and many other chadds also - this is why she is probably chad only (outisde her LTR)
Yes honestly as males our standards for fucking are super low.
I would ltr within seconds tho a high tier stacylite who fits my looks types and is virgin and young with a non degen personnality. Without thinking twice. Idk about other men, but its usually said that men don’t want to commit. I think its false, we just aim even higher for ltr than girls for theirs. Me at least.

• +1
Maybe he has a great personality
honestly every video i see of him he seems like an absolute boring normal motherfucker its not liike hes even funny

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19157
we're both funny+goodlooking+cooler than the asian guy but yet he has big booty to cum inside of everynight while we looksmax indeed brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Yes honestly as males our standards for fucking are super low.
I would ltr within seconds tho a high tier stacylite who fits my looks types and is virgin and young with a non degen personnality. Without thinking twice. Idk about other men, but its usually said that men don’t want to commit. I think its false, we just aim even higher for ltr than girls for theirs. Me at least.
Kind true but bare in mind that you need to play the game a bit with these girls- if you wanna commit too early thats a singal to the foid that you are low value.

With my ex I knew i wasnted to LTR her ealry on but i had to play the game and take on the fuck boy character that she was projecting onto me in order to elevate her attraction as much as possible- while still showing her that I did enjoy to spend time with her so she didnt just move on after sex cos she thinks theres 0 chance of LTR happening. Then sure enough after a couple of months shes the one who pushes for exlcusivity and relationship between us and boom I get what I wanted without having to be needy or beta in anyway

• +1
  • Woah
we're both funny+goodlooking+cooler than the asian guy but yet he has big booty to cum inside of everynight while we looksmax indeed brutal
Im fine with a rly cute neotenous girl to ltr whose virgin. Just 1. None were virgins thus far

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19157
4 w/ a 8

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
The girl is becky.

Kind true but bare in mind that you need to play the game a bit with these girls- if you wanna commit too early thats a singal to the foid that you are low value.

With my ex I knew i wasnted to LTR her ealry on but i had to play the game and take on the fuck boy character that she was projecting onto me in order to elevate her attraction as much as possible- while still showing her that I did enjoy to spend time with her so she didnt just move on after sex cos she thinks theres 0 chance of LTR happening. Then sure enough after a couple of months shes the one who pushes for exlcusivity and relationship between us and boom I get what I wanted without having to be needy or beta in anyway
Damn thats absolutely how it should be done you’re really smart ngl. Issue is if you don’t tell your intents soon enough i feel like she may just give up. Its a risky chess game but in the longer run its more based

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BeenLMSsinceMSN