Biggest subhuman contest

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
We've had mogging contests, but why not have an anti-mogging contest with each other? We'll see who reverse-mogs the hardest.

Who's in on this idea?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
sc22 is the unanimous winner

Sounds funny af.

We've had mogging contests, but why not have an anti-mogging contest with each other? We'll see who reverse-mogs the hardest.

Who's in on this idea?
op start

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Rate my subhumanity bros

My fat round nose alone would bring me the title you retards. Dont even think you have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
a decent subhuman but guys come on we can do better(uglier) than that

a decent subhuman but guys come on we can do better(uglier) than that
Yeh start posting fagots.

s-so it's not t-totally *sniff* over for me, r-right?

Of course it's not over, you could always live underground with the rest of the mole people

not all mole ppl are doomed to fail with them chikas

i'm super sleep deprived and my autism is coming out, it was just a failed attempt at a joke, don't worry about it
Same, I didn't get a wink of sleep
If bagmaxxing fails then I'm going underground tbh

Dude are you even trying to looksmax or why do u have this haircut?
Right now I'm try to skinmaxx, teeth max, gymcelmaxx, and bonemaxx. It would be pretty pointless and a waste of money to try and fix your hair as a subhuman.

View attachment 11389not all mole ppl are doomed to fail with them chikas
Yarr :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701

Wtf are you doing on a looksmaxxing site with that shitty of a haircut/grooming. Also do something about your skin.

fuarrrrrk that eye colour tbh
Yeah, I like it, although it looks more green in artificial light (i think? i'm colorblind anyway so fuck what i say about it lul)

You trying to fraud hooded eye/pct:feelswhere:? Mine looks femenine when i do that:feelsree:
not intentionally, that's how they look when they're relaxed, though (it's why they look lazy, one of them is better than the other so i have to focus on stuff right in front of me)

• +1
not intentionally, that's how they look when they're relaxed, though (it's why they look lazy, one of them is better than the other so i have to focus on stuff right in front of me)
They dont look very relaxed

Wtf are you doing on a looksmaxxing site with that shitty of a haircut/grooming. Also do something about your skin.
I'm doing something about the skin but I gave up on hair grooming because it makes no difference when you're as subhuman as me. Those resources are better dedicated towards trying to expand your palate.

i guess i have whatever the angry, constantly stressed out version of resting bitch face is bahahaha
Same. I either have complete void stare or angry. Nothing inbetween.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
  • +1
Come on, start posting fellow subhumans :feelsree::feelsree:

Come on, start posting fellow subhumans :feelsree::feelsree:
I bully this kid on Discord and he's pretty ugly, idk if posting pics of him is against the rules or not

I bully this kid on Discord and he's pretty ugly, idk if posting pics of him is against the rules or not
It isn't. Post them. As long as he is not a member of this forum

@Arceus300 your a strong contender for this title

I've got a friend who's legit subhuman and even got like maybe 4/10 gf so maybe I'll post him for anyone getting their hopes up or smth
any takers?

@Arceus300 your a strong contender for this title

Of course I am everyone knows that I’m the biggest incel here an absolute ugly subhuman manlet with no bones guys, who never had sexe with no one, of course.
I've got a friend who's legit subhuman and even got like maybe 4/10 gf so maybe I'll post him for anyone getting their hopes up or smth
any takers?

Gogo for

Of course I am everyone knows that I’m the biggest incel here an absolute ugly subhuman manlet with no bones guys, who never had sexe with no one, of course.

Gogo for

I’m glad you realise your short comings

any takers?
Yeah
Hopemaxx me bro

I’m glad you realise your short comings

Oh yeah you’re absolutely right it’s over for me, I never kissed a woman, I’m so ugly so subhuman I will never of my entière life can handle a mog contest with crisick ahaha fucking fag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back