Biggest subhuman contest

here you go

Oh yeah you’re absolutely right it’s over for me, I never kissed a woman, I’m so ugly so subhuman I will never of my entière life can handle a mog contest with crisick ahaha fucking fag

You literally want to have sex with me cuck eyes. You are a literal FAG it’s over

Ffs u insecure mfers post pics

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad

well that sounds bluepill but he's actually kind of dumb and not very self conscious too and he just goes for it with every girl he sees... and I guess it must've worked somehow

And that's not even his best looking gf as of what I remember

So now the question is, how does this dude have a gf?

I know how, he seems to be very nt and charismatic, I can feel the sex appeal from the second pic. That’s not only about looks, just go fucking out and see how the things work.
You literally want to have sex with me cuck eyes. You are a literal FAG it’s over

Im attracted to you ngl, maybe because of your androgenic look, but Yess I want to put my d inside you

I know how, he seems to be very nt and charismatic, I can feel the sex appeal from the second pic. That’s not only about looks, just go fucking out and see how the things work.
Oh no he's gonna ruin this thread too. @dogtown

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Im attracted to you ngl, maybe because of your androgenic look, but Yess I want to put my d inside you
It's not your dick's fault he looks like a girl.

Oh no he's gonna ruin this thread too. @dogtown

Everytime he posts, it’s either:

Rate me
I mog you
Cope
Your jealous
My gf is 8/10

He’s never said anything useful

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

Rate me
I mog you
Cope
Your jealous
My gf is 8/10

Yess suck my dick. Your virgin and I’m gonna to have sexe this week I will se you pic

Rate me
I mog you
Cope
Your jealous
My gf is 8/10

Yeah he's here thinking people would worship him. But everyone is calling him out except the shitskin ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown

Study hacks did leave his impression on you didn’t he

Yeah he's here thinking people would worship him. But everyone is calling him out except the shitskin ethnics

Oi oi I'm not a shitskin ethnic ?

Lets go with this dude then, do you win @BornAgainChad

Attachments

• imaqtpie.jpg
    imaqtpie.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
No, why you disagree, stupid.
Sure you look like crap but still better than the guy I posted, and there's a lot easy loksmxaing ahead of you. The way I see it you either like to wine too much and seek scraps of comfort or your judgement is too biased. Dunno maybe you're just rarted

Sure you look like crap but still better than the guy I posted, and there's a lot easy loksmxaing ahead of you. The way I see it you either like to wine too much and seek scraps of comfort or your judgement is too biased. Dunno maybe you're just rarted
But these guys have facial harmony and a jawline. I lack those entirely. Not only that, but they actually made contact with a human female. These are facts, not "whining."

But yeah, I can obviously improve my looks dramatically if I can grow my face forward and improve my grooming. I just have zero motivation to manscape at the moment.

But these guys have facial harmony and a jawline. I lack those entirely. Not only that, but they actually made contact with a human female. These are facts, not "whining."

But yeah, I can obviously improve my looks dramatically if I can grow my face forward and improve my grooming. I just have zero motivation to manscape at the moment.
Hard to see your jaw line on the photo you gave. Well good grooming and maybe dying your beard could probably give you at least an illusion of jaw line. It works for me. (didn't have to dye it though cause its black naturally, but daily grooming takes only like 3 minutes) Plus loose some face fat bro, it's not that hard

IMG 20190106 161553

I look bloated all the time. Gonna have to get down to like 5% bf because last time I checked I'm already 9%

Hard to see your jaw line on the photo you gave. Well good grooming and maybe dying your beard could probably give you at least an illusion of jaw line. It works for me. (didn't have to dye it though cause its black naturally, but daily grooming takes only like 3 minutes) Plus loose some face fat bro, it's not that hard
How do I lose face fat btw? My body fat is pretty low but my jaw is recessed (which I'm hoping to fix).

FUCK LIFE GO ER

none of the guys posted here are ugly at all, the avwrage person on the street crowd (not the crowd that matters) is FAR uglier

Yess suck my dick
Ur bullying a 15 year old who mogs you. How pathetic can u be.
Your virgin and I’m gonna to have sexe this week I will se you pic
Shut the fuck up you autist it's literally so fucking easy to get laid. You act like it's some huge accomplishment. Slaying is so. Fucking. Easy

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
WIN 20170530 23 00 30 Pro
WIN 20180604 20 38 31 Pro
WIN 20180521 19 29 30 Pro

I need a haircut and whatnot.

@blackoutwhitein

Shut the fuck up you autist it's literally so fucking easy to get laid. You act like it's some huge accomplishment. Slaying is so. Fucking. Easy
Its surprisingly hard when your a rural autist

Jfl

Study hacks did leave his impression on you didn’t he
I think arecus wants to sexe you,he probably has a soft spot young bois :sneaky::love:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back