Biggest sui fuel forever seeing subhumans and never being able to help them with black pilling them on the mouth breathing pill

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Every damn time i am out in public i see a damn mouth breather and i can't help them they are destroying that face bit by bloody bit and i can never help them cause if i tried i would wierd them out as it is and my high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It’s better for other people not to know, if everyone knew stuff like this then average people would be better looking meaning more competition

• +1
It’s better for other people not to know, if everyone knew stuff like this then average people would be better looking meaning more competition
big iq

Yeah but everything over all effects you on the long term weather you like it or not sure this will help us in the short term in the long term you get uglier and uglier faces

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Yeah but everything over all effects you on the long term weather you like it or not sure this will help us in the short term in the long term you get uglier and uglier faces
Good, i see too much thinking on the personal level and too little thinking about the whole of humanity or your race/lineage nowadays.

Good, i see too much thinking on the personal level and too little thinking about the whole of humanity or your race/lineage nowadays.

It's about making everone more beautiful overall

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back