Biggest truecel trait: Your friends don't ask you about your love life

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
A group of normal male friends would ask each other about what girl they life, wanna fuck or if they're seeing someone already. If you're friends never asked you this then you're a truecel and they know it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, zura, bishōnenmaxxer and 6 others
My friends still ask me sometimes but I’m only 19 maybe in a few years they’ll stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29167, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Manletmachine
A group of normal male friends would ask each other about what girl they life, wanna fuck or if they're seeing someone already. If you're friends never asked you this then you're a truecel and they know it.
My friends and I are together but we dont share anything social except our own friendship. They dont ask me and I dont

I had one friend who asked me and did share social circule and went around saying how I sleep with girls which ruined things with the person I was secretely dating

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and NFA PB
My friends and I are together but we dont share anything social except our own friendship. They dont ask me and I dont

I had one friend who asked me and did share social circule and went around saying how I sleep with girls which ruined things with the person I was secretely dating
He was trying to help you :feelsokman: but it backfired

I have no friends

They do but they understand why not because so am autistic

bro they dont ask me because they know i get no bitches 💀

They don’t ask cuz they also get 0 Pussy so they have no right to clown me

No shit, my face simply oozes permavirginity. I've even had some foids showing me pity due to my abominable appearence, but obviously, i've never been able to obtain real attraction. I'm cursed with such atrocious genetics, that it would require 100k$ to reach HTN level. Yes, only High tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and EverythingMattersCel
They usually asked me if I was datin some one

Everyone always asks me
I wish they wouldn’t

It's worse if your family never asks. Some friends don't care about that stuff, but your parents/grandparents always do

The two people who raised you for 18 years thinking you never get girls? Pretty brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Definitely a truecel trait ngl.
People avoid awkward/confronting conversation. And talking about dating/sex with unattractive people qualifies.

• +1
my friends ask constantly because they make fun of me. They’re all incels too so idc

• So Sad