Bill Cosby and Richard Ramirez

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Two very based men.

They figured out the solution to a problem a lot of men have. Good boy + Confidence = pussy

The answer to the problem was Rape + 0
Inhibition = pussy galore.

They took the pussy they wanted. They’re weren’t gonna be cucks “oh poor me I get no sex! Waaa!”. Fuck that. They wanted pussy and took it. It’s a violent world and they realized in this world you need to take it if it’s not given to you.

@isis_Bleach @Thompsonz @Kozner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, isis_Bleach and Kozner
Kozner

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Two very based men.

They figured out the solution to a problem a lot of men have. Good boy + Confidence = pussy

The answer to the problem was Rape + 0
Inhibition = pussy galore.

They took the pussy they wanted. They’re weren’t gonna be cucks “oh poor me I get no sex! Waaa!”. Fuck that. They wanted pussy and took it. It’s a violent world and they realized in this world you need to take it if it’s not given to you.

@isis_Bleach @Thompsonz @Kozner
The 2 have different approxhes
Ramirwz knew it’s over for him because of his mental instability and so gave 0 fucks and didn’t even try to hide his rapes:feelswah:
Bull Cosby was a giga statusmogger and had to disguise his shit. Ion even know how he got away w it for so long:feelskek:
For me tbh I can’t rape too much on the line, girls mire my low inhib tho. They know I only want 99% of them just for sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore
:feelswhy::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore
What if Pattinson was a rapist and murderer and looked like this:

398171_5295840_updates.jpg

Do you think foids would treat him like a dark triad bad boy or would they hate him?

• Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Do you think foids would treat him like a dark triad bad boy or would they hate him?
They would treat him the same if not worse but it’s only cause of looks, looking clean is important I know firsthand cause I. Used to never shower:feelswhy::feelskek:

• WTF

At the very least they would treat him w more respect than a cuck chadlite

They would treat him the same if not worse but it’s only cause of looks, looking clean is important I know firsthand cause I. Used to never shower:feelswhy::feelskek:
Looking dirty is important like Ramirez nigga smelled like wet dog and cheese and shit:ogre:
Bitches still wanted that Deranged Dick Down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and isis_Bleach
Looking dirty is important like Ramirez nigga smelled like wet dog and cheese and shit:ogre:
Bitches still wanted that Deranged Dick Down
No it’s not bro:feelskek:looking dirty is a failo it’s underrated
Water they still want him that’s cause he has 7psl (ramirex) or 5.5 psl (Pattinson)

• JFL