Bill Gates daughter has been blacked

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
SEC_113674722.jpg

Social media went wild after the daughter of the world’s richest man posted a picture with a black male.

Phoebe Gates, the daughter of Bill Gates, has become the latest to be trolled online but unfortunately with a mass amount of racist remarks.

Gates, 19, posted a photo on Instagram of a young black man kissing her on her cheek as they sat side-by-side.

The Stanford University student and the guy who remains anonymous became the target of jokes that were mainly about their interracial relationship and her father’s fortune.

Even though it’s still unknown if the two are in a relationship, some thought the possible relationship was a win for the Black community.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Coperscreator, Bitch and 10 others
Windows 11
Big black cock: 12 inches

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Afrikancel, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
SEC_113674722.jpg

Social media went wild after the daughter of the world’s richest man posted a picture with a black male.

Phoebe Gates, the daughter of Bill Gates, has become the latest to be trolled online but unfortunately with a mass amount of racist remarks.

Gates, 19, posted a photo on Instagram of a young black man kissing her on her cheek as they sat side-by-side.

The Stanford University student and the guy who remains anonymous became the target of jokes that were mainly about their interracial relationship and her father’s fortune.

Even though it’s still unknown if the two are in a relationship, some thought the possible relationship was a win for the Black community.
She looks like a witch. Nothing of value was lost she will prob benifit from mullato kids they won’t be subhumans like her

Still a W for niggas though I guess cos rich status

VIP+BBC pill combo remains undefeated.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Rare niggercel win

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member
How do you even meet the world 3rd richest man daughter?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member 20056, AllesScheiße and 3 others
A lotta women get blacked in college

We'll see if he sticks around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, lil truecel and oldcelloser
Why should white people care? Anyways, I'm glad to hear when anyone leftwing/woke gets trolled by something like racism.

telling yall

average white women rather go interracial than date someone that looks like their brother

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Zylk, traveler and 1 other person
no one won. jew plus bbc is subhuman

He got ovo on he must be part of drake gang

Ovo ysl what’s Brackin

Create .org account for his kid if male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I wonder what her IQ is, as well as the IQ difference between the daughter and her BBC. Must be 40+ points

Good for him. Hopefully he is responsible and intelligent and treats her well

I wonder what her IQ is, as well as the IQ difference between the daughter and her BBC. Must be 40+ points
Not every black person has low iq and not every white person has high iq. At least I’m speaking for experience cause I academically mog almost everyone except a few Indians and Asians in my grade

• +1
Reactions: Hades