Bimax alternatives

N

nontrivial

Iron
I have consulted multiple surgeons for a bimax and they all refuse to operate on me as I would only need ~4mm advancement and the surgery is too invasive for that. Fyi my chin is clearly recessed, should I settle for a chin wing genioplasty?

Find new options for surgeons to consult with. If you’re not very recessed, but also lacking a bit of chin a ~4mm bimax with some genioplasty is probably going to be more aesthetic than a huge genio.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, PrimoMaxxer and Asspear
mh can u send a pic? u might just need ccw

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Zizou
I have consulted multiple surgeons for a bimax and they all refuse to operate on me as I would only need ~4mm advancement and the surgery is too invasive for that. Fyi my chin is clearly recessed, should I settle for a chin wing genioplasty?
Trust your surgeons.

Last edited:
Find new options for surgeons to consult with. If you’re not very recessed, but also lacking a bit of chin a ~4mm bimax with some genioplasty is probably going to be more aesthetic than a huge genio.
This is my situation. Some of the more blackpilled surgeons said I should get BSSO + genio, whereas local bluepilled surgeons said I should only get genio and an ortho said I would need to see a psychiatrist for BDD if I wanted jaw surgery :lul:. So don't necessarily trust your surgeon they might be high inhib pussies

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
This is my situation. Some of the more blackpilled surgeons said I should get BSSO + genio, whereas local bluepilled surgeons said I should only get genio and an ortho said I would need to see a psychiatrist for BDD if I wanted jaw surgery :lul:. So don't necessarily trust your surgeon they might be high inhib pussies
If you have underbite like I do most of them wanna cut off your mansible and move it back lol

Impossible to get surgery in Poland if not super recessed subhuman. Most blackpilled surgeon on here wanted to perform 2-3mm lf1 on me

• So Sad
Reactions: Asspear
If you have underbite like I do most of them wanna cut off your mansible and move it back lol

Impossible to get surgery in Poland if not super recessed subhuman. Most blackpilled surgeon on here wanted to perform 2-3mm lf1 on me
Same I will be travelling to the other side of the world to get my surgeries, my country is too bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and russiancelreturns
Same I will be travelling to the other side of the world to get my surgeries, my country is too bluepilled
Most people are - it's a good reminder that normal people really don't understand the appeals of surgery. They will love the appearance of a beautiful person, but become very uncomfortable when confronted with the idea that others are willing to get surgery to get there. It's odd in a way, but at least there are surgeons out there wild enough to understand our perspectives.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Most people are - it's a good reminder that normal people really don't understand the appeals of surgery. They will love the appearance of a beautiful person, but become very uncomfortable when confronted with the idea that others are willing to get surgery to get there. It's odd in a way, but at least there are surgeons out there wild enough to understand our perspectives.
Yeah I had the same attitude before I discovered this site tbh. Although I was always 'blackpilled' I never considered surgery as an actual solution/ method. After being exposed to this site for long enough I became more comfortable to the idea.
But overall not that crazy, everyone understands the impact of looks so why not use surgery to change it. Your allowed to get braces etc for cosmetics, but surgery is off limits

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Yeah I had the same attitude before I discovered this site tbh. Although I was always 'blackpilled' I never considered surgery as an actual solution/ method. After being exposed to this site for long enough I became more comfortable to the idea.
But overall not that crazy, everyone understands the impact of looks so why not use surgery to change it. Your allowed to get braces etc for cosmetics, but surgery is off limits
Exactly - it's all very arbitrary, especially for men. At the end of the day, while there are worse things than not being beautiful, it's generally fixable, so why not go for it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and PrimoMaxxer
My ortho and Ramieri said bimax is meh for me so I am going for genio plus jaw implants.. tbh seems like a good alternative