bimax and sleep apnea: why he doesn't advance the upper maxilla

Guyinpeace2

Guyinpeace2

Iron

In the 3 examples he made a ccw rotation with bsso but he did not bring the base of the nose forward, which keeps the Jewish nose

Is there a limit on advancement or is it they who don't want to? Or maybe too much ccw is preventing advancement?

u can't without lefort 2+

5F5FF301 D02A 4634 A6B9 072E5C11CACB

u can't without lefort 2+
We can see at this example that the nose changes shape , most certainly thanks to the advancement of the upper jaw and the nasal base. So in fact the nasal base advancement (without Lefort 2) is only possible when we are not recessed or very little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
We can see at this example that the nose changes shape , most certainly thanks to the advancement of the upper jaw and the nasal base. So in fact the nasal base advancement (without Lefort 2) is only possible when we are not recessed or very little

This is a MASSIVE ascension. One of the best I’ve seen tbh. He looks like Chico after. Btw, I think maxilla advancement will always affect the nose, but it depends how far forward the maxilla is moved. More advancement = more change of the nose shape.

This is a MASSIVE ascension. One of the best I’ve seen tbh. He looks like Chico after. Btw, I think maxilla advancement will always affect the nose, but it depends how far forward the maxilla is moved. More advancement = more change of the nose shape.
he ascended cause he had a decenty eye area to begin with

I actually think I understood the phenomenon. The problem is, not everyone can benefit from upper maxilla advancement surgery, because a receding jaw would give the appearance of a monkey without ccw. The second problem is that when the surgeon performs ccw, the bsso is performed in the movement caused, but there will not be enough mm of advancement of the lower jaw, which would then make it impossible to advance the upper maxilla
Ironically, I think Lefort 3 is really the solution to recessed cel