Bimax and the Midface Problem

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
As we all now the midface will be left behind, during the advancement of the lefort 1 area, potentially creating an disproportionately protruded mouth
Dr Joel Defrancq 1534581639067992400 5787 4

Not too bad l, but considering most don't have this big of recession on here and would still be less conservative due to the blackbill, one could assume the overly protruted mouth effect and overall disproportion could turn out worse then this, which is why a high cut lefort 1 is a must in which this effect is potentially diminished.But often even this isn't enough to create facial harmony,which is why I'm (sorta) recommending this procedure, which can If done after a high/normal Lefort 1 create Lefort 2 similar results named Midface Augmentation, which uses no foreign material.Sounds to good to be true, because it is, but the pros do in my opinion outweigh the cons but to that later

It's a procedure actually intended to make the asian side profile look more white or as the koreans call it on many websites and blocks "noble"(half blackpilled, half bluepilled jfl)
Mid face augmentation method

Screen Shot 2016 02 18 at 23355 PM

The procedure consists of a nose job and the primary midface augmentation, wich would cost like 8000$, but due to most of us here not having to suffer from an asian nose, which the nose job part intents to make look more white, oh! I mean "noooooble",the primary midface augmentation part would be enough for all us non Asians here,which costs exactly 3000$ and can be done using only Rib Cartilage.

What's the problem then, well I did some research and found these posts on an foid forum:https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/has-anyone-had-a-good-experience-with-paransal-implants.984580/

Many remove the rib cartilage/silicone(no reason to go with silicone,rib cartilage is superior for this procedeure), due to it ruining their smile but there is also this argument to be made:
Screenshot 20200801 034259

I read that one foid wanted them to be taken out 3 days after the procedure,due to it feeling "weird",which is ridiculous, but the smile issue should still be taken into consideration .But hopefully a high cut lefort 1 will be enough to harmonize the nose line and if not that then you should consider this procedure, which I got qouted 3000$ for and all foids in this forum have been qouted the same btw.
YDWBW39

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 6341, thecel and 6 others
Lifefuel for niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
It seems like it improves the lower midface, I need improvement in the upper midface

mid-face-augmentation-gallery.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@reptiles this is what you want

btw. for our asian bro @thecel

• +1
I have nose projection already so it’s useless for me:feelscry:
Only for blacks and Asians

• So Sad
I have nose projection already so it’s useless for me:feelscry:
Only for blacks and Asians
Is your nose overly projected or normal, because if it's the first one a bimax would give you normal lip protrusion, but if it's just normal and you still need bimax it could create a protruted mouth like in blacks and asians,which would make you a candidate for this procedure

Is your nose overly projected or normal, because if it's the first one a bimax would give you normal lip protrusion, but if it's just normal and you still need bimax it could create a protruted mouth like in blacks and asians,which would make you a candidate for this procedure
Nose looks exactly like his

but imagine every other bone is recessed

• So Sad
It seems like it improves the lower midface, I need improvement in the upper midface

mid-face-augmentation-gallery.jpg
After a Bimax you would probably not only need upper improved but both

Nose looks exactly like his
View attachment 558713
but imagine every other bone is recessed
Then the protrusion caused by a bimax would probably look more or less natural but it's still sorta unpredictable if the by the lefort 1 added protrusion of the upper lip would be harmonious or make you look like an ape

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mr.cope
But those paranasal part, bimax cannot get it forward? I actually have visited korean surgeon for this noble(jfl) procedure and he said the advancement is gonna be really subtle.