Bimax and then jaw implant is how to ascend?

Deleted member 14528

Deleted member 14528

Bronze
C0A9C4EF C21F 45FF 9C22 454048FC7DA8

Bimax
3E069919 AD71 4A38 BB3B C0FCAD83C65D

Jaw jmplant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, one job away, nosemaxxing and 1 other person
If you are not recessed (specially maxilla), go straight to implants.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Wallenberg, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Bimax for recession

Implants for angularity/mass .

It's a two stage process but you have to fix the recession first if there is.
Exactly. Bimax to bring facial skeletal relationships into the normal range, then implants to fine tune the bone structure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Preoximerianas, CristianT and 2 others
Holy fuck that shouldn’t be legal, the guy goes from a dirty subhuman that I would spit on, to a man that I respect cause of the jaw

Holy fuck that shouldn’t be legal, the guy goes from a dirty subhuman that I would spit on, to a man that I respect cause of the jaw
its expensive af, frauding genetics is costly

• +1
Reactions: facial3rds
IIRC the guy got only a huge Eppley implant, but his lips are now at better, matching position from the earlier overbite/deepbite/overjet lips. How's that possible:what:

Na fuck implants, that’s pure frauding. At least osteomotiesits it becomes ur actual bone structure so ur technically not frauding. But implants are just fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and randomvanish
Na fuck implants, that’s pure frauding. At least osteomotiesits it becomes ur actual bone structure so ur not technicialkt trussing. But implants are just fake
why do you care?
everyone is frauding to a degree

why do you care?
everyone is frauding to a degree
It’s fucking plastic in your face. No thank you. I wouldn’t want my face to be made out of literal plastic

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and one job away
It’s fucking plastic in your face. No thank you. I wouldn’t want my face to be made out of literal plastic
wha a faggot mentality 🤢

also how changing bone structure is not frauding ffs, it's not your dna moron

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
wha a faggot mentality 🤢

Plastic vs your own biomass feels vastly different in my mind as well. With implants you will always rely on docs all your life. With ostoetomys your body will take care of it.

Both is Frauding tho

• +1
Reactions: teenmax, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 1 other person
Plastic vs your own biomass feels vastly different in my mind as well. With implants you will always rely on docs all your life. With ostoetomys your body will take care of it.

Both is Frauding tho
Na they’re not tho. Because bone structure defects our usually developmental issues from not having good posture etc growing up, so Osteotomies are just returning your bones to what they should have been if you reached your genetic Potential. at least that’s how I see it. rarely do you have ‘genes for recessions‘ it’s environmental

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Jason Voorhees and one job away
wha a faggot mentality 🤢

lol at your lack of knowledg. Your DNA does not determine your bone structur, it determines what your optimal bone structure is, but you can become recessed from not doing stuff like mewing or eating tough foods- that’s nothing to do with your dna. Osteotomies correct your bone structure and return them to what they should have been if you had the correct posture. Implants just add pure fake mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 2729, randomvanish and 2 others
Na they’re not tho. Because bone structure defects our usually developmental issues from not having good posture etc growing up, so Osteotomies are just returning your bones to what they should have been if you reached your genetic Potential. at least that’s how I see it. rarely do you have ‘genes for recessions‘ it’s environmental
Genes are nearly always the cause for recession. Stop the cope lol. You have shit genes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, randomvanish, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Genes are nearly always the cause for recession. Stop the cope lol. You have shit genes.
wait are you being serious? Your looksmax knowledge is lacking. Explain why plenty of parents have good bone structures but they’re children are recessed incel. Explain why recession is way more common now than in hunter gatherer times etc. it is because of poor posture and not using jaws from environmental factors like allergies toxins etc. your fucking stupid if you don’t realise that mouth breathing will make you recessed no matter what your genes are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, randomvanish and Jason Voorhees
Chads arr born not made , you're right , one job away are you paki ? Can you show me what you consider a chad , I saw big discrepancies between you and @Pakicel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
wait are you being serious? Your looksmax knowledge is lacking. Explain why plenty of parents have good bone structures but they’re children are recessed incel. Explain why recession is way more common now than in hunter gatherer times etc. it is because of poor posture and not using jaws from environmental factors like allergies toxins etc. your fucking stupid if you don’t realise that mouth breathing will make you recessed no matter what your genes are.
Good that you take you’re knowledge by 12 year old Indians shit posting on the internet.

You never even consulted a single surgeon meanwhile I spoke to tons of professionals and am getting bimax this year.

But you do you lol. Generic potential lmao. Sure thing buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, valhalar, randomvanish and 1 other person
Chads arr born not made , you're right , one job away are you paki ? Can you show me what you consider a chad , I saw big discrepancies between you and @Pakicel
Michael Yerger, sulumbek dulatov, Adrian conrad, brad pitt, brandan p stevens, ace akers, carlton loth, rodrigo guiaro, meeks

Want me to continue ?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Both is Frauding tho
Body will take care of what exactly? Have you heard of bimax and chin wing relapses?

No I’m not Paki.

• JFL
Body will take care of what exactly? Have you heard of bimax and chin wing relapses?
Yes relapses are during the healing process. Not after your bone healed

• JFL
Michael Yerger, sulumbek dulatov, Adrian conrad, brad pitt, brandan p stevens, ace akers, carlton loth, rodrigo guiaro, meeks

Want me to continue ?
You know what ? Sulambek Dulatov is from the same ethnicity as me , and while most most chechens would understand and see that he looks chechen , still somehow he looks very different , what I want to say with that , is that Chads of every ethnicity have their base pheno , but all chads have something special about them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
Good that you take you’re knowledge by 12 year old Indians shit posting on the internet.

You never even consulted a single surgeon meanwhile I spoke to tons of professionals and am getting bimax this year.

Your fucking naive.

i have consulted surgeons for bimax. And use your fucking brain, they make theirbusiness out of you being recessed- how does it benefit them to tell you that recession can be prevented. And majority are just ignorant on the topic too. They’re not taught the origins of it but just how to fix it, JFL that you think surgeons have your best interest at heart.

furthermore, you couldn’t provide an adequate response to my original points so your just waffling. JFL I haven’t got time for stubborn bastards such as yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and one job away
Yes relapses are during the healing process. Not after your bone healed
U can still have a lot of complications. Relapsing, masseter disinsertions, chimp lips, uneven step offs on the gonions and ramus etc etc. Cutting the bone and bringing it forward is not any more "natural" than having plastic in your face. This is an osteotomy result. Does it look natural to you?

2732048 2731874 1644289928062

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 2729
U can still have a lot of complications. Relapsing, masseter disinsertions, chimp lips, uneven step offs on the gonions and ramus etc etc. Cutting the bone and bringing it forward is not any more "natural" than having plastic in your face. This is an osteotomy result. Does it look natural to you?

View attachment 1535541
Yes it is. Because it is your bone, it is manipulating the natural healing properties of the body. And one it’s healed, it becomes you. Plastic never truly becomes you and will always cause long term complications.

Re the photos. Does her original face look natural either? No. It looks fucked up from recession from poor posture etc, so by that dumb logic. Nobody is natural period, unless your bone structure is your ideal genetic potential

• JFL
Implants have to be taken care of after years. Some stay forever but most need some for „service“ . Can get inflammation years after. Can get damaged. Can whatever. It’s just plastic screwed to your face. Imagine someone punched you.

View attachment 1535541
Gj at finding a case fitting your Argument. Literally every osteotomy looks like this. Damn you really got me good. Brb canceling my bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SplendidChap and Jason Voorhees
Your fucking naive.

i have consulted surgeons for bimax. And use your fucking brain, they make theirbusiness out of you being recessed- how does it benefit them to tell you that recession can be prevented. And majority are just ignorant on the topic too. They’re not taught the origins of it but just how to fix it, JFL that you think surgeons have your best interest at heart.

furthermore, you couldn’t provide an adequate response to my original points so your just waffling. JFL I haven’t got time for stubborn bastards such as yourself
Go ahead reach your genetic potential :lul:

Wanna get it unlocked right away? Go to King Kai and let him knock your full potential right away. Unleash your inssane genes on this galaxy and transform super sayajin 3.

Fckin nerd. You watched too much anime

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Jason Voorhees
Implants have to be taken care of after years. Some stay forever but most need some for „service“ . Can get inflammation years after. Can get damaged. Can whatever. It’s just plastic screwed to your face. Imagine someone punched you.

Gj at finding a case fitting your Argument. Literally every osteotomy looks like this. Damn you really got me good. Brb canceling my bimax
I'm not saying osteotomies are bad. I'm just saying osteotomies are not natural. They are invasive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Go ahead reach your genetic potential :lul:

Wanna get it unlocked right away? Go to King Kai and let him knock your full potential right away. Unleash your inssane genes on this galaxy and transform super sayajin 3.

Fckin nerd. You watched too much anime
Primitive minimalistic 1900s thinking that genes determined everything. People like you are the helpless victims in life. ‘Oh it’s not my fault it’s my genes’ Fucking imbecile. Environmental influences are a thing and they’re real. Sooo stupid. So if your born skinny you’re just destined to be skinny your whole fucking life? No, you go to the gym and get bigger. You fools all seem to think that the face is some special anatomy that is beyond the normal pathology of the body and it’s just some fixed unchangeable thing that is deterred as a foetus. JFL you keep thinking that- yes god doesn’t love you that’s why your recessed you were doomed to incel life from the womb if it makes you feel better. Your face rn has nothing to do with your mouth breathing as a child :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SplendidChap, Jason Voorhees, Birdcell and 1 other person
Primitive minimalistic 1900s thinking that genes determined everything. People like you are the helpless victims in life. ‘Oh it’s not my fault it’s my genes’ Fucking imbecile. Environmental influences are a thing and they’re real. Sooo stupid. So if your born skinny you’re just destined to be skinny your whole fucking life? No, you go to the gym and get bigger. You fools all seem to think that the face is some special anatomy that is beyond the normal pathology of the body and it’s just some fixed unchangeable thing that is deterred as a foetus. JFL you keep thinking that- yes god doesn’t love you that’s why your recessed you were doomed to incel life from the womb if it makes you feel better. Your face rn has nothing to do with your mouth breathing as a child :lul:
Just remember that when you produce a child with your pathetic genetics and he will end up having a terrible life cuz your pathetic genetics it’s your fault he gets bullied and will be a life long incel cuz of your pathetic genetics

You’re the typical pc warrior nerd

Jfl

„Muuuh i don’t have time for this“

Nah nigga you don’t even have a Job. Look like a loser. And dream about being someone important. It’s all just hidden within you :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SplendidChap and Jason Voorhees
Just remember that when you produce a child with your pathetic genetics and he will end up having a terrible life cuz your pathetic genetics it’s your fault he gets bullied and will be a life long incel cuz of your pathetic genetics

You’re the typical pc warrior nerd

Jfl

„Muuuh i don’t have time for this“

Nah nigga you don’t even have a Job. Look like a loser. And dream about being someone important. It’s all just hidden within you :lul:
Ok buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SplendidChap, Jason Voorhees, Birdcell and 1 other person

View attachment 1535541
@Gaia262 Has perfect results from bimax and genio
I think if you decide to do it you better spend more money and get a better surgeon like ramieri or alfaro , everything will be okay imo if you go to best ones

Going to cheap doctor for such a major surgery is stupid and may ruin your life

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
Ffs can someon jfl react me roasting that retarded greycel???

@Preston
@Birdcell
@Thompsonz

??? You in this thread already

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Birdcell

@Preston
@Birdcell
@Thompsonz

i am too lazy to read it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away and Jason Voorhees
So now after getting called out on your nerd behavior you stop responding. Typical redditor :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Brudda. What’s wrong with you. I’m young, healthy, mildly attractive, 6ft* athletic build, have a high paying job and a good life. The fact that you genuinely believe what you believe is disappointing, I always regarded this website as relatively high IQ and woke, but ur not, so it’s a bit of a let down. But it is what it is, carry on with your life and beliefs

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap

@Preston
@Birdcell
@Thompsonz

Naa your not serious looool

Naa your not serious looool
No I’m serious. You’re just coping with environment so you don’t have to accept your genetically inferior

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Brudda. What’s wrong with you. I’m young, healthy, mildly attractive, 6ft* athletic build, have a high paying job and a good life. The fact that you genuinely believe what you believe is disappointing, I always regarded this website as relatively high IQ and woke, but ur not, so it’s a bit of a let down. But it is what it is, carry on with your life and beliefs
The fact you thought this forum is high iq tells me you’re low iq

why you even waste your time with him ffs

• JFL
Reactions: one job away