Bimax and Wisdom teeth removal, contradictory?

jabr

jabr

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
13
the bimax advances the mandible and maxilla in order to fix recession and lack of definition for some people.
removing your wisdom teeth on the othr hand, descends your jaw area by removing essential pillars for your mandible.
And most surgeons remove them before performing the surgery.
Thoughts?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
My friend @Sensitive Young Boy went through this process and now he's subhuman for life
 
  • +1
Reactions: jabr
The descension you get from wisdom teeth removal is so miniscule compared to the ascension you gain from bimax so it doesn't matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
The descension you get from wisdom teeth removal is so miniscule compared to the ascension you gain from bimax so it doesn't matter
but will it be though, your ramus will be really affected by it, if you have a ramus in the optimal position it risks clockwise rotation, which would be very significant
 
but will it be though, your ramus will be really affected by it, if you have a ramus in the optimal position it risks clockwise rotation, which would be very significant
No. It doesn't do anything.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Animepilled
I have literally seen people descend from removing their wisdom teeth, its like their jaw angles disappear
Maybe it could have an affect on younger developing people, but you are talking about getting them removed before a bimax. Most bimax patients are 20+, their jaw is already set in stone. It won't have this sort of change you are describing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
Maybe it could have an affect on younger developing people, but you are talking about getting them removed before a bimax. Most bimax patients are 20+, their jaw is already set in stone. It won't have this sort of change you are describing.
Maybe so, I am considering a bimax + genio or a bsso+ genio. I will see if my surgeon can operate without removing the wisdom teeth, if not, I will highly consider genioplasty alone
 
Maybe so, I am considering a bimax + genio or a bsso+ genio. I will see if my surgeon can operate without removing the wisdom teeth, if not, I will highly consider genioplasty alone
I think you are a little too hung up on this wisdom teeth thing. Don't make the decision based if they have to remove your wisdom teeth or not. I myself am probably getting 2 regular teeth pulled to allow for a smoother and bigger decomp which then allows for bigger movements during the bimax jfl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
I think you are a little too hung up on this wisdom teeth thing. Don't make the decision based if they have to remove your wisdom teeth or not. I myself am probably getting 2 regular teeth pulled to allow for a smoother and bigger decomp which then allows for bigger movements during the bimax jfl.
you have to be hung up on the wisdom teeth if you care about optimal health aswell, whatever the case i don't even know if i have to get them removed or not, we shall see
 

Similar threads

latebloomer35
Replies
6
Views
165
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
X
Replies
1
Views
111
currYuwu
currYuwu
lordwhy
Replies
1
Views
114
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
Simikz
Replies
13
Views
171
Simikz
Simikz
81xa
Replies
11
Views
214
chang cypionate
chang cypionate

Users who are viewing this thread

  • arefinsrijon
Back
Top