Reactions: Aero, PickleTheSlayer, opeggard and 3 others
Is genioplasty as good as bimax?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender and geenk worg
He had a very nice base for surgery maxing

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Its much easier to ascend short face syndrome than vertical face growth. People with SFS already has good horizontal growth in midface area, strong ramus etc. So bringing jaws and chin will only make those things stand more.

Also Alfaro is meme known for 1000 botched cases and sloppy freehand....when you get bimax you do NOT want freehand.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, perpetuallytired, boss8055 and 3 others
nooooooo Alfaro will dogmaxx you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Its much easier to ascend short face syndrome than vertical face growth. People with SFS already has good horizontal growth in midface area, strong ramus etc. So bringing jaws and chin will only make those things stand more.

Also Alfaro is meme known for 1000 botched cases and sloppy freehand....when you get bimax you do NOT want freehand.
his sfs cases are all good tho, probably the best of any surgeon, does he really have 1000 botches i doubt that

He should have gone with giants...eventhough he somewhat ascended, his side has that weird bow shape. He could have had it more chiseled and proportioned

Despite what u think, the stylemaxxing with hair glasses made the most difference since the before is not even recessed
He absolutely is recessed. He just has a big ass chin, which hid the recession. That's why Alfaro didn't do a genio. Look at his nasolabial angle in the before, his recessed lower lip. Look at his tooth show in the B&A when he's smiling. This surgery had huge aesthetic benefits for him. You just have a shitty eye.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Fucking insane. I need this asap :oops:

You saw this guy walking down the street you won’t think anything of him. Basicaly he went from visible for bad reasons to invisible. Incel to low htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: looks_of_p
He absolutely is recessed. He just has a big ass chin, which hid the recession. That's why Alfaro didn't do a genio. Look at his nasolabial angle in the before, his recessed lower lip. Look at his tooth show in the B&A when he's smiling. This surgery had huge aesthetic benefits for him. You just have a shitty eye.
Why is his neck thicker and eyebrows and skin different in the after too ?

huge my ass its a mild ascension because his front looks much better jfl at side profile thinking it matters much

@geenk worg doesn't answer my question

Is genioplasty as good as bimax?
Bimax if u don't need it is a looksmin.

Genio can be used to cover up issues that should be fixed with a bimax, but bimax is better.

Basically don't be low iq and work out if u truly need a bimax or not.

• +1
Reactions: wheres681
Bimax if u don't need it is a looksmin.

Genio can be used to cover up issues that should be fixed with a bimax, but bimax is better.

Basically don't be low iq and work out if u truly need a bimax or not.
Bimax is too expensive and not done in third world shitholes

He got puberty + more leaner + faceapp
I don't think so. There was a foid in the comment section claiming (and I semi believe her) that she worked in the plastic surgery field. She said stuff was definitely done to him.

He was already lean before hand. His nose is different.

The chin looks way too different compared to his original chin.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I don't think so. There was a foid in the comment section claiming (and I semi believe her) that she worked in the plastic surgery field. She said stuff was definitely done to him.

He was already lean before hand. His nose is different.

The chin looks way too different compared to his original chin.
I saw another photo of him one year ago, it is def more close to his true self, dont expect magics even with surgeries

Fjtgns2y2gua1

Nikpvbki3lvb1

Those reddit users are retarded to think he is genuine on the last after

• +1
Reactions: looks_of_p and Mrinfinityx