[BIMAX ASCENSION] What do you guys think of this case?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
bad results , she need more ccw so more bsso

I saw this nigga instagram he's a shitty surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and Eduardo DOV
6mm bsso when she can get 12mm, her airway still trash

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Improvement but would be nice to have the same head position and makeup in the before photos.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
6mm bsso when she can get 12mm, her airway still trash
12mm? then cucks her nose and upper lip and she ends up looking like a baboon

about the air passage, how can you be sure it's "trash"? If you saw mine you'd probably think it's bad, meanwhile I can run for a long time just pulling air through my nose, swimming through my nose, no problem sleeping etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
12mm? then cucks her nose and upper lip and she ends up looking like a baboon

about the air passage, how can you be sure it's "trash"? If you saw mine you'd probably think it's bad, meanwhile I can run for a long time just pulling air through my nose, swimming through my nose, no problem sleeping etc.
profil still recessed, hyoid low= trash airway

She could get more CCW

She got:
3mm LF1, 6mm bsso and 6wegree CCW

She could get 12 CCW and bet at 10mm BSSO with still 3mmLF1

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
my profil is more protrusive than her start and still i'm getting 12mm bsso

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
He failed to meet his initial prediction. It's still an improvement though.

• +1
profil still recessed, hyoid low= trash airway

She could get more CCW

She got:
3mm LF1, 6mm bsso and 6wegree CCW

She could get 12 CCW and bet at 10mm BSSO with still 3mmLF1
interesting this hyoid part

why do you think he hasn't rotated more?
Wouldn't that decrease gum exposure?

I think i have a high hyoid, i was told this here once, despite the mandible being inclined a little

interesting this hyoid part

why do you think he hasn't rotated more?
Wouldn't that decrease gum exposure?

I think i have a high hyoid, i was told this here once, despite the mandible being inclined a little
rotation is not achieved just by removing gummy smile, u can posterior downgraft the maxilla and still have same teeth show with CCW

• +1
rotation is not achieved just by removing gummy smile, u can posterior downgraft the maxilla and still have same teeth show with CCW
idk what is posterior downgraft

normal/mewing

what do you think

my snb is 73.67
sna 79

my main concern with bimax is getting a strange nose/upperlip
the great advantage would be the streching on the neck area
i dont really care about the giga forward face meme

Last edited:

normal/mewing

View attachment 1258471

what do you think

my snb is 73.67
sna 79
SNA norm is 82, SNB is like 78
Also the diff between your SNA and SNB show downward growth

Alfaro give SNA 87-88

You are recessed and need bimax

A dude god similar base as you here and he got 1cm bsso or 12mm i don't remember

Your hyoid is well positioned but clear recession can be seen

U need something like 6-7mm lf1 and 10 to 15mm bsso

the CCW will push your chin

• +1
SNA norm is 82, SNB is like 78
Also the diff between your SNA and SNB show downward growth

Alfaro give SNA 87-88

You are recessed and need bimax

A dude god similar base as you here and he got 1cm bsso or 12mm i don't remember

Your hyoid is well positioned but clear recession can be seen

U need something like 6-7mm lf1 and 10 to 15mm bsso

the CCW will push your chin
medialcanthuscel?

Thank god im going to a blackpilled surgeon. Anything under 1cm bsso if you are severly recessed is :bluepill:

his nostrils got cucked:lul: with no possible rhino

I agree what you said is the right path to get that shredded mandible

but we know that this is not going to simulate what would have happened if my face had been naturally grown that way, lefort III projection and rotation and shit was the right right way to simulate that. Thats probably why nose can get cucked

my biggest fear going through a bimax is to get a great side and cuck my already good front, nose is already kind wide :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
if i depended on my side i would be fucked, my front saves me:forcedsmile:

that's why I'm going to cope with genio + jaw implants
Thank god im going to a blackpilled surgeon. Anything under 1cm bsso if you are severly recessed is :bluepill:
she looks much much better in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
his nostrils got cucked:lul: with no possible rhino

I agree what you said is the right path to get that shredded mandible

but we know that this is not going to simulate what would have happened if my face had been naturally grown that way, lefort III projection and rotation and shit was the right right way to simulate that. Thats probably why nose can get cucked

my biggest fear going through a bimax is to get a great side and cuck my already good front, nose is already kind wide :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
if i depended on my side i would be fucked, my front saves me:forcedsmile:

that's why I'm going to cope with genio + jaw implants

she looks much much better in my opinion

View attachment 1258731
bro he got a video of his on instagram she look bad, don't take makeup frauded selfies

This surgeon is full of coping and bad results

And don't cope with genio and implants, u must already have shity airway

Attachments

• 2798DA0E-2186-42C2-AE80-90F7CD80B610.jpeg
    2798DA0E-2186-42C2-AE80-90F7CD80B610.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 5A8F16D0-354F-40D4-B038-F38F7BE10675.jpeg
    5A8F16D0-354F-40D4-B038-F38F7BE10675.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
what's her IG acc btw i will check her profile

• +1
bro he got a video of his on instagram she look bad, don't take makeup frauded selfies

how the fuck is this guy even proud of his results he puts on his insta. you literally see barely any difference. i kinda feel bad for the patients who go to a bluepilled surgeon like him. not only will they barely look any better, also their airway will still be narrow. such bluepilled surgeons should get arrested. show me the girl on insta pls, i want to see her recessed profile and have a laugh.

hm
my airway is functional, I do everything anyone else does without a problem(even better, I do sports and used to swimm, i use my nose)
if someday I have a snoring problem or something like that , then I do it.

until there I prefer not to risk aesthetics for a supposed functional gain

I'll perform a sleep test before doing anything to see how my breathing is at night.

a user here said his breath did not change after orthognathic, he did it for aesthetics. He has some enemies on this forum that didn't like his result and kept making fun of him and using his pics as a meme. It seems he had a 6-7mm maxila advancement. you've probably seen him, he used tyrion lannister as avi.

its https://www.instagram.com/carolmeis/

how the fuck is this guy even proud of his results he puts on his insta. you literally see barely any difference. i kinda feel bad for the patients who go to a bluepilled surgeon like him. not only will they barely look any better, also their airway will still be narrow. such bluepilled surgeons should get arrested. show me the girl on insta pls, i want to see her recessed profile and have a laugh.
The surgeon is skilled but this mf is a worst than a bluepill nigga

He do LF3 and CCW but his movement are so conservative that it look like shit

Sleep Apnea patient need 1cm to 1.5cm bsso, dude is giving them 5mm and coping with genio

I check the insta girl and no she is not recessed but i think he frauded the b/a pics making her more recessed than she really was. I need to see the girl in motion BEFORE to really judge

But this surgeon is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
well, on the video she said she cured her apnea problem after surgery

• +1
hm
my airway is functional, I do everything anyone else does without a problem(even better, I do sports and used to swimm, i use my nose)
if someday I have a snoring problem or something like that , then I do it.

until there I prefer not to risk aesthetics for a supposed functional gain

I'll perform a sleep test before doing anything to see how my breathing is at night.

a user here said his breath did not change after orthognathic, he did it for aesthetics. He has some enemies on this forum that didn't like his result and kept making fun of him and using his pics as a meme. It seems he had a 6-7mm maxila advancement. you've probably seen him, he used tyrion lannister as avi.

its https://www.instagram.com/carolmeis/

View attachment 1258761
i retire my word about her recessed side after surgery but now i need a before photo WITHOUT FRAUD

In the dude insta b/à it look very bad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
There is big difference between all those pics , some must be head frauded

1st pic:
Both recessed

2nd pic:
The result is good

3rd pic:
In video she had double chin

4th pic:
Good side

Only one explanation: The before are frauded with bad tilt and light

Attachments

• C1C72661-3FC4-4C20-946A-AC3A3F4A9113.jpeg
    C1C72661-3FC4-4C20-946A-AC3A3F4A9113.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 27
  • 1DC81EDD-92D9-440F-A2BC-6A500FCCFD2A.jpeg
    1DC81EDD-92D9-440F-A2BC-6A500FCCFD2A.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16
  • FE93FC8E-1270-4A84-83AB-809AFA7E20AD.jpeg
    FE93FC8E-1270-4A84-83AB-809AFA7E20AD.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 4ECE63AF-E46B-45CB-8DEA-972DF5F2CA92.jpeg
    4ECE63AF-E46B-45CB-8DEA-972DF5F2CA92.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
i retire my word about her recessed side after surgery but now i need a before photo WITHOUT FRAUD

In the dude insta b/à it look very bad
these are the only one we have

well, on the video she said she cured her apnea problem after surgery
The thing is, its not only about the apnea number, its more about the airway size. I lost 10kg and my sleep apnea ahi went from 30 to 10 which is massive, but my airway is still fucking narrow, therefore i still feel tired and low energy during the day. Also a narrow airway doesnt only impair your function during the night,but also during the day. If you have a narrow airway, you will realized that when you do sport, you are easily out of breath and have no stamina.

• +1
what characterizes being recessed? maybe she just has the hyoid naturally low or genetics to accumulate neck fat?

• +1
Look at the before you sent me vs the before the surgeon used

He coped with head tilt making her giga recessed when it was not the case

Attachments

• C1443CBB-52AF-4FE4-93CA-83BF86A08DE7.jpeg
    C1443CBB-52AF-4FE4-93CA-83BF86A08DE7.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 97B357DF-BE44-4AB2-B375-6723CFFFF261.jpeg
    97B357DF-BE44-4AB2-B375-6723CFFFF261.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
The thing is, its not only about the apnea number, its more about the airway size. I lost 10kg and my sleep apnea ahi went from 30 to 10 which is massive, but my airway is still fucking narrow, therefore i still feel tired and low energy during the day. Also a narrow airway doesnt only impair your function during the night,but also during the day. If you have a narrow airway, you will realized that when you do sport, you are easily out of breath and have no stamina.
crazy, how long can a person like that run?

eh, they do it to impress the goyims
also women dont have that neck bone, so they seem to have more projection than they actually have

I mean on the before and after pictures she has her mouth open in the before, and her mouth closed in the after. With mouth open you will always look more recessed, since mandible will point more downwards.

I mean on the before and after pictures she has her mouth open in the before, and her mouth closed in the after. With mouth open you will always look more recessed, since mandible will point more downwards.
someone could argue that before she had lip incompetence(common in class II patients) and had her teeth together on both pics

garbage. way too little. she needs 3x this unironically

she looks the same but with color, no wonder the first pic is in black and white :lul:

• JFL
bad result. any bimax below 1cm is borderline pointless. if you are recessed you need up to 2cm. if more you need DO to fix it.

normal/mewing

View attachment 1258471

what do you think

my snb is 73.67
sna 79
if this is your picture brother you are very recessed and need bimax for sure, most likely you have a sleep issue. running isn't a good measurement of airways tbh. go to a top sleep lab to get extensively screened for uars and osa

• +1
if this is your picture brother you are very recessed and need bimax for sure, most likely you have a sleep issue. running isn't a good measurement of airways tbh. go to a top sleep lab to get extensively screened for uars and osa

I'll do this test to see what I get before doing anything
I think I dont have problems because I don't feel tired during the day(maybe I do and dont know how is it like to dont feel tired? i dont think so though I'm kind of an euforic person) at all and I don't have insomnia or none of the symptoms related to uars

I think the air passage depends on the cross-sectional area of the throat channel, even if it is narrow, if the area is wide it compensates. I'm thin and I have a very wide face and hyioid is well positioned, if it wasn't, there would be that skin ramp, I think this is what saves me on
the functional part.

Anyway, I'm afraid that in the future I will accumulate fat in this area and it will tighten the throat ;/

in theory this girl is worst than me, but lip/chin relative position looks better

She does look a little better, but her "after" image is the kind of look that most people here would say still needs bimax. So maybe she didn't get as much advancement as she needed?