Bimax before and after. Rate/analyze plz.

F

freshprince

Iron
Surgery: Le Fort 1, 5mm advancement; BSSO, 5mm advancement; Chin wing 6mm advancement and 5mm down.

Tell me what ya'll think. For some reason it doesn't look like much in pictures, but looking in the mirror and selfie cam I swear it's significant. I've looked at every angle. It also feels different.

I'm really happy with the result, but I think I could have been advanced a bit more. I feel that my one failo has been neutralized. My jaw went from massive, noticeable flaw to basically neutral and average like anyone else. The change from the front and 45 degree angle is more significant than the profile view, contrary to what I expected.

Attachments

• 45deg,After.png
    45deg,After.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 45deg,Before.png
    45deg,Before.png
    575.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front,After.png
    Front,After.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Front,Before.png
    Front,Before.png
    461.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Profile1,After.png
    Profile1,After.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Profile1,Before.png
    Profile1,Before.png
    504.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Profile2,After.png
    Profile2,After.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Profile2,Before.png
    Profile2,Before.png
    346.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, ascension!, KraftDurchLeid and 4 others
Looks really good man

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
looks good but definitely should have gotten more advancement imo. did you have a medical reason for getting it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
shit bimax result , barely any difference

only noticeable improvement is the chin wing

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
subtle enough to be a decent improvement and not look uncanny, at least you don't look worse

I swear it's significant. I've looked at every angle. It also feels different.

I'm really happy with the result, but I think I could have been advanced a bit more. I feel that my one failo has been neutralized. My jaw went from massive, noticeable flaw to basically neutral and average like anyone else.
glad you are content with your results bro (y)

Just remember that the more that you advance, whether osteotomies or implants, the more important it is to get a more skilled and looks pilled of a surgeon, and there a variables that can effect outcome quality too at the end of the day. It helps for the patient to actually knowledgeably know what he wants.

• +1
shit bimax result , barely any difference

only noticeable improvement is the chin wing
It's a good result. Anything more would have made him look weird.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
chin wing looks good.
but tbh all ur surgeries are cope if you don't lose bf%

• +1
Reactions: zeek
pretty good ig, lose bf now and you will look like someone else compared to the before

Looks really good man
Thanks brah

looks good but definitely should have gotten more advancement imo. did you have a medical reason for getting it?
Thanks. Agreed, I'm happy but it's a missed opportunity that I didn't get a few more mm's while I was at it. Just a small open bite, but it was mainly for aesthetics.

subtle enough to be a decent improvement and not look uncanny, at least you don't look worse

glad you are content with your results bro (y)

Just remember that the more that you advance, whether osteotomies or implants, the more important it is to get a more skilled and looks pilled of a surgeon, and there a variables that can effect outcome quality too at the end of the day. It helps for the patient to actually knowledgeably know what he wants.
It's a good result. Anything more would have made him look weird.
Cheers boys. Can you elaborate on why I might look uncanny with more advancement? People get bigger advancements frequently and look normal no?

chin wing looks good.
but tbh all ur surgeries are cope if you don't lose bf%
pretty good ig, lose bf now and you will look like someone else compared to the before
Lol, I am low bf%. Do you think I look fat in these pics?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, pneumocystosis and ChristianChad
The result is fine.
Interesting effect on your lips. How come they got wider and thinner?

Lol, I am low bf%. Do you think I look fat in these pics?
Do you have visible abs when you contract?
If yes, you’re bloated.
If not, you’re too high bf%

The result is fine.
Interesting effect on your lips. How come they got wider and thinner?
I had SARPE before the bimax, which I forgot to mention in the post. So SARPE made my lips a bit wider, and I think the bimax is responsible for the change in shape/thickness you see in the pic.

Do you have visible abs when you contract?
If yes, you’re bloated.
If not, you’re too high bf%
Yea I do. Hmm fair enough, I'll look into debloating.

• +1
Did anyone irl comment on the changes?

Decent bimax result- I think everyone on this forum sees those insane jaw surgery transformations on the web and assumes every result should be like that not realising these before and afters got famous because they are 1 in 100 results.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Patient A and Deleted member 17244
Cheers boys. Can you elaborate on why I might look uncanny with more advancement? People get bigger advancements frequently and look normal no?
That answer really depends on the Bimax technique used and that is explained on an individual basis when you have all the data that you need, and the knowledge, and intelligence, to interpret that data properly for the individual... and all Data, Knowledge, Intelligence, Experience, differs from Surgeon to Surgeon and Patient to Patient...

and it also depends on how the bone was actually moved versus the plan...

and then of course there is the more unpredictable outcome of the soft tissues above the bone...

and very probably lots more reasons... @RealSurgerymax could further elaborate to my essay then so our essay.

Basically many variables can go wrong, but the more movement that is done, the more it exaggerates how bad the negative outcome of each specific variable will look; especially if not doing the best procedures and techniques that could be done for the individual.

• +1
Reactions: freshprince

Decent bimax result- I think everyone on this forum sees those insane jaw surgery transformations on the web and assumes every result should be like that not realising these before and afters got famous because they are 1 in 100 results.
Probably one of the better outcomes on here. He does not look uncanny or unharmonious unlike tyrions.

• +1
Mind saying the surgeon + cost? Or could DM.

Looks good. Could’ve used some CCW to allow for a larger BSSO unless your occlusal plane was already quite flat.

• +1

A few people have said I look good and one friend who's kinda vain and naturally blackpilled called out the change and I told him about the surgery and didn't even sugarcoat it because I knew he would understand and he did.

Agreed. To add to that point, the majority of jaw surgery cases are performed by bluepilled no-name surgeons that do quite conservative movements. And yet the rate of satisfaction with the aesthetic outcome as reported in studies is very high. Conclusion: Even a small change looks significant IR (and it might not be captured in pictures). Caveat: The satisfaction rate is probably inflated by cases involving severe deformities like over/underbite that seem to be more reliably transformative than just cases of recession

Probably one of the better outcomes on here. He does not look uncanny or unharmonious unlike tyrions.
One of the better? I've seen dozens of better bimax results on PSL(actual psl users' results) than this. just give an example of who didn't need a bimax in the first place theory. OP's result is underwhelming.

OP what were the movements?

edit: Le Fort 1, 5mm advancement; BSSO, 5mm advancement yeah insanely bluepilled movements.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
One of the better? I've seen dozens of better bimax results on PSL(actual psl users' results) than this. just give an example of who didn't need a bimax in the first place theory. OP's result is underwhelming.

OP what were the movements?

edit: Le Fort 1, 5mm advancement; BSSO, 5mm advancement yeah insanely bluepilled movements.
Could’ve pushed it slightly more- but too much without resulted in discrepancy between the upper midface (lf2/3 area) and the lower maxilla. Also if the browridge isn’t forward grown enough- and the jaws go way forward can also look weird

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Could’ve pushed it slightly more- but too much without resulted in discrepancy between the upper midface (lf2/3 area) and the lower maxilla. Also if the browridge isn’t forward grown enough- and the jaws go way forward can also look weird
his lips aren't aligned and his lower jaw looks still recessed. idk

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 17920