BIMAX CCW + GENIO or JUST genio?

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
try hard title in all caps to get more views.

obviously not gonna get fucking bimax if i don't need it and the price difference and recovery is fucking huge.

can I get away with just genio or do I literally need to crack my skull in half because it's that bad.

you tell me.

Attachments

• PXL_20220413_143953365.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20220413_143953365.MP~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
genio imo if the price is an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
it's recovery more than anything. would genio even ascend me at all idek tbh. my mandible looks short.
you are not blackpilled enough if you give a fuck about recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, subhuman incel, coolguy1 and 4 others
Looks like your maxilla is fine and your mandible is recessed. Did you have braces? Extracions? Elastics?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18808
You can cope w genio or go all the way
Simple

• +1
you are not blackpilled enough if you give a fuck about recovery.
Alright fuck it. Well dude it's not recovery from surgery I'm worried about it's food and rent money. Idk how I could stay out of work for a year and afford expenses but maybe a month or two I could survive. But I'm willing to do whatever it fucking takes. If I have to scrap together money for an entire year of staying indoors somewhere I'll fucking do it. I just need to know what I need to do.

Bimax CCW + genio would ascend me?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Alright fuck it. Well dude it's not recovery from surgery I'm worried about it's food and rent money. Idk how I could stay out of work for a year and afford expenses but maybe a month or two I could survive. But I'm willing to do whatever it fucking takes. If I have to scrap together money for an entire year of staying indoors somewhere I'll fucking do it. I just need to know what I need to do.

Bimax CCW + genio would ascend me?
It takes 3 or 4 months to fully recover. And why do you think you have to stay indoor for that time?

Yes but bimax generally just fixes recession and builds a base. You dont need rhino etc too. You probably need some implant work. You should make a thread with your front profile.

• +1
Looks like your maxilla is fine and your mandible is recessed. Did you have braces? Extracions? Elastics?
I did and I’m in the same boat at this guy. (Face seems flatter, lips aren’t out as much as they were and one side of my face seems to slant down slightly like my lips ) any recommendations to reverse the affects of extractions + braces with elastics ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I did and I’m in the same boat at this guy. (Face seems flatter, lips aren’t out as much as they were and one side of my face seems to slant down slightly like my lips ) any recommendations to reverse the affects of extractions + braces with elastics ?
Trimax