Bimax + genio 24 hours ago. AMA

Does your tongue feel weird because your mouth has changed shape? I've always been wondering that.
Actually probably since first day I felt the functional benefits of the surgery. My tongue resting position on the roof of the mouth is now way more natural and not blocking my airways. Loving it!
Never wouldve thought tonsillectomy might be harder to recover from than bimax. But if bimax truly is easier then this that is amazing news. I suppose with the extent and duration of swelling associated with bimax I assumed it’s difficult in other ways but guess that’s not the case! Cool if I pm you?
Sure. I kept up very well with the surgery as you might have read no pain or nausea or vomit at all. Sadly though I got really swollen (that's just subjective, when I removed inferior wisdom teeth I got swollen almost as an average guy does with bimax).

Now I'm doing everything possible to help it go down, bromelain, localized cryo therapy, etc.. though probably I'll have to wait a full year for final results and further surgeries (rhino for sure), I hope to feel confident in a few months!

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll im not talking about NeoDandi btw. Op isn’t the guy. The deleted member dude is the one I was talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll im not talking about NeoDandi btw. Op isn’t the guy. The deleted member dude is the one I was talking about
Apparently he had BSSO too. Not just lefort.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Do you still have a pic and the movements ?
4mm lefort 1 and 10mm BSSO, 3-4mm genio and 6mm ramus widening is what he got if I remember correctly what he's told me last July.

No I don't have any pics

• +1
4mm lefort 1 and 10mm BSSO, 3-4mm genio and 6mm ramus widening is what he got if I remember correctly what he's told me last July.

No I don't have any pics
No rotation ?

No I don't have any pics
@one job away why did you say he only got lefort 1 lol?

• Hmm...
First time back in 2017, though sadly bought and sold multiple times. Most now bought in between November and January.

I had many coins and switched all for doge. Obviously still own btc, eth, xmr very few nano and bnb. Sad cause I wanted some ada in december
You think ADA is worth it for long term investment?