SixCRY

Mistral
Lifefuel,
I did the sleep apnea test got 30.2 IAH

Now i will ask my surgeon minimum 10-15 degree CCW and +1cm BSSO

Btw i didn't fake it , i just thought i didn't have it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13994 and 9 others
Do you get it covered when you have sleep apnea?

My sleep study appointment is soon. My sleep is shit so I actually have reason to. High key hope I have sleep apnea so I can have an excuse to get double jaw surgery. I’ll get MSE first though. Literally only life fuel I have rn.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and coolguy1
My sleep study appointment is soon. My sleep is shit so I actually have reason to. High key hope I have sleep apnea so I can have an excuse to get double jaw surgery. I’ll get MSE first though. Literally only life fuel I have rn.
Hope u get 25+, when it's 25+ it's "severe" si you get bigger CCW and avancement like 1 to 2 cm and 10+ CCW

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LooksJourney
Also beware that MSE fix ur sleep apnea then they retest you and deni you for bimax

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, reptiles and LooksJourney
Also beware that MSE fix ur sleep apnea then they retest you and deni you for bimax
Thing is it doesn’t always fix your sleep apnea. My maxilla and mandible are very recessed, laterally widening my palate and maxilla will increase my nasal volume yes but I don’t think it will eliminate sleep apnea if I actually have it. If It did solve it I’d go ahead with bimax and tell them it’s for aesthetic reasons and pay out of pocket. I think it’s worth it because MSE is a looksmax on its own right if you are a narrow palate cel like me. It will also allow me to have better tongue posture as well as reduce my facial aging nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and SixCRY
Regardless good luck man I hope to follow in the same trajectory, let’s all ascend from absolute subhuman troglodytes.

Hope u get 25+, when it's 25+ it's "severe" si you get bigger CCW and avancement like 1 to 2 cm and 10+ CCW
Do you know what advancement they give you for less than severe?

Thing is it doesn’t always fix your sleep apnea. My maxilla and mandible are very recessed, laterally widening my palate and maxilla will increase my nasal volume yes but I don’t think it will eliminate sleep apnea if I actually have it. If It did solve it I’d go ahead with bimax and tell them it’s for aesthetic reasons and pay out of pocket. I think it’s worth it because MSE is a looksmax on its own right if you are a narrow palate cel like me. It will also allow me to have better tongue posture as well as reduce my facial aging nasolabial folds
Do you know what advancement they give you for less than severe?
Depends on your bite,

For my case im class 3 , my lower jaw is 1mm forward than my upper
Surgeon gave me 5mm BSSO

Now instead of getting this shitty movement i will say that to fix sleep apnea , u need minimum 8-12mm of BSSO, and i don't want to look like a chimp so i will ask 12 degree CCW

I will have something like:
5-6 LF1
8-12 BSSO
8-12 CCW

Instead of:
5 LF1
4 BSSO

What i know is that for sleep apnea they do MINIMUM 8-10mm, also CCW IS CRUCIAL !!!

I read Sailer study about sleep apnea and BSSO, he say that the CCW not only improve your submental cuz you advance, but the hyoid bone goes up and behind

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, lilhorizontal32, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Do you have narrow airwaves? Like could you see on your X-ray that they are narrow?

Do you have narrow airwaves? Like could you see on your X-ray that they are narrow?
No, x-ray and even CTSCAN means nothing

They look low range normal on CTSCAN and XRAY

They see oxygen in you when u do the test, do they know how much pass , when it stops etc

how much you snore? I sleep pretty bad but always stay above 93% saturation (got an oximeter) so not many events tbh but I turn all night. did they show you the graph?

What i know is that for sleep apnea they do MINIMUM 8-10mm, also CCW IS CRUCIAL !!!

I read Sailer study about sleep apnea and BSSO, he say that the CCW not only improve your submental cuz you advance, but the hyoid bone goes up and behind
Life fuel, is it hard to get them to do CCW?

ccw makes your face shorter or not? take car3

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
Hey guys what is CCW CSSO and BIMAX ?

how much you snore? I sleep pretty bad but always stay above 93% saturation (got an oximeter) so not many events tbh but I turn all night. did they show you the graph?
Very little, it's not becayse u not snore that u don't have sleep apnea , also i don't feel fatigue 24-24 7/7 , but still my sleep apnea is 30 IAH

Also maybe for me i feel nothing cuz i didn't knew i have it so i lived with it for years and it was "nrml" for me

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
ccw makes your face shorter or not? take car3
it makes lower third shorted slightly, but i have no upper teeth show so my maxilla will be downgraft anteriorly also

I will just get better jawline + more square from front

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and .👽.
CCW is counter clockwise rotation

Bimax is Double jaw surgery

BSSO is lower jaw surgery

U must be new here, document yourself there is lot of good thread about it

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and ChristianChad
CCW is counter clockwise rotation

Bimax is Double jaw surgery

BSSO is lower jaw surgery

U must be new here, document yourself there is lot of good thread about it
Thx

Life fuel, is it hard to get them to do CCW?
Where i live , they are not formed to do CCW

The surgeon who know how to do CCW learned from abroad

Im in France,

I will consult with someone who worked with Arnett

Also i know a surgeon using Sailer study for CCW, i even think he know Sailer in person , i didn't ask him tho

Bimax refers to a surgery of the upper jaw(maxilla) and the lower jaw (mandible). The lower jaw is usually a BSSO which is a specific cut. The upper jaw is usually a Lefort 1 which is also specific cut. Ontop the lefort1 cut there are several different way to move the cut bone. A ccw refers to a Rotation of the maxilla bone.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Very little, it's not becayse u not snore that u don't have sleep apnea , also i don't feel fatigue 24-24 7/7 , but still my sleep apnea is 30 IAH

Also maybe for me i feel nothing cuz i didn't knew i have it so i lived with it for years and it was "nrml" for me
yeah sleeping like shit is also pretty normal for me tbh but the oximeter says it's ok. like I wake and turn a lot and my pulse is all over the place but my saturation is ok. like did they tell you how low it drops? my mom has cpap it drops to 88% for her for like an hour every night the doctor said it's borderline but she can still get it and she's sleeping better since but cpap is a pain in the ass obviously

it makes lower third shorted slightly, but i have no upper teeth show so my maxilla will be downgraft anteriorly also

I will just get better jawline + more square from front
when u smile u cant see your upper teeth?:eek:

when u smile u cant see your upper teeth?:eek:
I can but not a lot , so my maxilla need to be downgrafted anteriorly for aesthetic smile, and even more posteriorly to achieve CCW

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yeah sleeping like shit is also pretty normal for me tbh but the oximeter says it's ok. like I wake and turn a lot and my pulse is all over the place but my saturation is ok. like did they tell you how low it drops? my mom has cpap it drops to 88% for her for like an hour every night the doctor said it's borderline but she can still get it and she's sleeping better since but cpap is a pain in the ass obviously
I don't do the oximeter test

I did "polygraphie ventalatoire", idk how to call it in english

Its like the réal hospital test but without some data, and u do it at home so no need to sleep in hospital

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't do the oximeter test

I did "polygraphie ventalatoire", idk how to call it in english

Its like the réal hospital test but without some data, and u do it at home so no need to sleep in hospital
jfl they skimped on the oximeter? that's the cheapest part of the test :feelskek:

This is my result, i don't know how to read it to see how low

Attachments

• 0E0F76D6-EA80-4196-BEC4-AA8516E8799F.jpeg
    0E0F76D6-EA80-4196-BEC4-AA8516E8799F.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
jfl they skimped on the oximeter? that's the cheapest part of the test :feelskek:
In France all free, even CPAP is free, i refused it , i told the guy i'm getting bimax i don't need CPAP lol

This is my result, i don't know how to read it to see how low
it's résumé oximétrie on the bottom left. holy fuk 4.4min under 85% gl boyo :feelsbadman: hopefully my oximeter is accurate tbh but I guess it should be coz I tested my mom and had the same result as the clinic

holy i thought i couldt have sleep apnea since my surgeon said my air waves are pretty good

how you still can have sleep apnea with good airwaves? and is a surgery then still beneficial?

holy i thought i couldt have sleep apnea since my surgeon said my air waves are pretty good

how you still can have sleep apnea with good airwaves? and is a surgery then still beneficial?
Just do sleep test if it's free,

I consulted many surgeon before doing sleep test

It's one that ask me if i had sleep test , i told him no but you can look at CTSCAN and airway no? He told no it means nothing , u can have it and have good airway on ceph

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
it's résumé oximétrie on the bottom left. holy fuk 4.4min under 85% gl boyo :feelsbadman: hopefully my oximeter is accurate tbh but I guess it should be coz I tested my mom and had the same result as the clinic
Oximetrie is included in the test , it's mesures but the test includ other thing

It was a small machine i put under my chest, and i hate 2 thing on my nose, and something on my finger

• +1
Depends on your bite,

For my case im class 3 , my lower jaw is 1mm forward than my upper
Surgeon gave me 5mm BSSO

Now instead of getting this shitty movement i will say that to fix sleep apnea , u need minimum 8-12mm of BSSO, and i don't want to look like a chimp so i will ask 12 degree CCW

I will have something like:
5-6 LF1
8-12 BSSO
8-12 CCW

Instead of:
5 LF1
4 BSSO
maybe that surgeon can't do ccw rotation

maybe that surgeon can't do ccw rotation
Every surgeon know how to do CCW

But they learn that CCW is not stable at school so they never perform it

Arnett debunked this myth that CCW is not stable, is the biggest bullshit, CCW is more stable than CW

Just do sleep test if it's free,

I consulted many surgeon before doing sleep test

It's one that ask me if i had sleep test , i told him no but you can look at CTSCAN and airway no? He told no it means nothing , u can have it and have good airway on ceph
i will do thanks for info

and when you have good airwaves+sleep apnea than a bimax still can help?

i will do thanks for info

and when you have good airwaves+sleep apnea than a bimax still can help?
Yes, bimax is only for aesthetic if u don't have sleep apnea or recessed lower jaw (most of time recession come with sleep apnea , but then the degree of severity depend on recession

Above 30 IAH its severe
20-30 is high
10 - 20 is moderate
5-10 is slightly
0-5 nrml

Above 15 will justify bimax i think )

• +1
Yes, bimax is only for aesthetic if u don't have sleep apnea or recessed lower jaw (most of time recession come with sleep apnea , but then the degree of severity depend on recession

Above 30 IAH its severe
20-30 is high
10 - 20 is moderate
5-10 is slightly
0-5 nrml

Above 15 will justify bimax i think )
but when you have good airwaves+sleep apnea than a bimax still help with sleep apnea?

but when you have good airwaves+sleep apnea than a bimax still help with sleep apnea?
if u don't have sleep apnea then yes bimax will make airway bigger but if you don't have sleep apnea i will not get 1cm or more so no big change

• +1
your threads would be less parodic, if you dont have that avi of yours

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Every surgeon know how to do CCW

But they learn that CCW is not stable at school so they never perform it

Arnett debunked this myth that CCW is not stable, is the biggest bullshit, CCW is more stable than CW
in theory

but as you said yourself, they learn that you shouldnt really perform it, so they have no experience doing it

Increasing weight may give you sleep apnea, when i was roiding i got it. For those who want to fake it for the bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaia262 and SixCRY
I
Increasing weight may give you sleep apnea, when i was roiding i got it. For those who want to fake it for the bimax.
I take steroid, maybe it helped

Im bulking i'm like 184cm 100kg 18-20% bf

Lifefuel if i got it with steroid + bulking

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lilhorizontal32 and TITUS
I

I take steroid, maybe it helped

Im bulking i'm like 184cm 100kg 18-20% bf

Lifefuel if i got it with steroid + bulking
The more you weight the more chances you get it, get some serious neck training so you increase your neck volume and get stuffed before sleep and see how it goes (for those who are trying it).

• +1
happy for you bro.

also a bit surprised that your surgeon didnt want you to do your test at a hospital and stay overnight, for the most accurate results

happy for you bro.

also a bit surprised that your surgeon didnt want you to do your test at a hospital and stay overnight, for the most accurate results
Cause my bimax is not for sleep apnea It's for my bite + esthetic

So at first he was like no CCW , too much movement
But told me do a SA test

But i think i will do it with another surgeon, i know a surgeon who worked with Arnett, i contacted him he agree in email for surgery and he made me an appontement in 3week (his nrml apointement is like 7month to wait, but because i was near ready for surgery he speed up the process)

In this appointment he will confirm me if he will do surgery , also i know he treat OSA with CCW cuz he worked with Arnett

• +1
Cause my bimax is not for sleep apnea It's for my bite + esthetic

So at first he was like no CCW , too much movement
But told me do a SA test

But i think i will do it with another surgeon, i know a surgeon who worked with Arnett, i contacted him he agree in email for surgery and he made me an appontement in 3week (his nrml apointement is like 7month to wait, but because i was near ready for surgery he speed up the process)

In this appointment he will confirm me if he will do surgery , also i know he treat OSA with CCW cuz he worked with Arnett
makes sense man. good luck with your appointment hope he agrees to do the CCW and everything works out

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
OP, I am in France too.

Are you sure we does have decent blackpilled surgeons ?