Bimax - I may need it but it seems too brutal

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
It appears I need a bimax surgery, because I have down growth. I have watches some bimax videos, I to me, it seems mega brutal and bloody. It's really scary, especially when they literally separate the teeth and jaws from the body. 😱 🤢 🤮

I saw such implants were placed:

Img jaw surgery 20

I want to know, do these implants remain for life, or are they removed later? Is everything removed or do they put things that have to remain for life?

It's so fucking depressing... 😭 I wish I was never born. Literally.

you can do it yourself you know

tho jokes aside bimax is def worth it g

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
they remain for life. if i remember correctly my surgeon said they can be removed later if wanted. but nobody does, whos gonna be so retarded to ask for that.

Most of my teeth have multiple cavities, an orthodontist would probably be unable to put braces on them. Even if the outside is polished worth new fillings, they'd probably crumble under pressure.

Dude, JUST FUCKING LAUGHING if you think ascending is "too brutal". If you think it's brutal then just end youself or enjoy being @SubhumanForever

It appears I need a bimax surgery, because I have down growth. I have watches some bimax videos, I to me, it seems mega brutal and bloody. It's really scary, especially when they literally separate the teeth and jaws from the body. 😱 🤢 🤮

I saw such implants were placed:

View attachment 3062916

I want to know, do these implants remain for life, or are they removed later? Is everything removed or do they put things that have to remain for life?

It's so fucking depressing... 😭 I wish I was never born. Literally.
It's worth it