Bimax is cope and overhyped

W

wdzi

Iron
Post at least one good result of someone ascending by getting the bimax surgery and he doesn’t have overbite or underbite. There are simply none.

Most good results come from their sliding genio surgery not their bimax. You will never see someone ascending just by bimax. If u look at all those results of before and after without sliding genio, they legit don’t ascend. Most useless surgery overhyped by looksmax. Just move your maxilla a few mm ha ha!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, highT, Deleted member 21899 and 5 others
Yea bimax is taken too lightly here , if u're bite is fine or you don't have a flat face no need to

• +1
Reactions: Weed, med and thereallegend
Most retarded take I ever heard. Obviously it is not going to improve everybody, it improves you if you are a bimax candidate e.g have an overbite or underbite. No surgery will improve you unless you are a candidate for it.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, looksseg and highT
life after i get bimax, lefort 3, rhinoplasty and chin implants

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, Deleted member 62070, 6foot3Mediterranean and 8 others
usually bimax is lefort 1 and it's done to those with severe underbite
lefort 2 + cheek implants should give a good result but never seen a surgeon doing lefort 2

Most retarded take I ever heard. Obviously it is not going to improve everybody, it improves you if you are a bimax candidate e.g have an overbite or underbite. No surgery will improve you unless you are a candidate for it.
Nobody talks about that in here tho. The most standard reply in looksmax is “get bimax bro” without knowing if OP has underbite or overbite.

Nobody talks about that in here tho. The most standard reply in looksmax is “get bimax bro” without knowing if OP has underbite or overbite.
Common sense really. Doubt any surgeons would even perform bimax on you aswell unless you had a malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and highT
Common sense really. Doubt any surgeons would even perform bimax on you aswell unless you had a malocclusion
Are you new here? There are plenty of recommended surgeons here that do perform bimax on class I occlusion.. Raffani, Pagnoni or whatever Shitoni he is. Every second poster here thinks he needs and that he will get bimax

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Are you new here? There are plenty of recommended surgeons here that do perform bimax on class I occlusion.. Raffani, Pagnoni or whatever Shitoni he is. Every second poster here thinks he needs and that he will get bimax
I guess so. If your even remotely intelligent you would consult with multiple surgeons and should be able to get a good idea if bimax will help you

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Post at least one good result of someone ascending by getting the bimax surgery and he doesn’t have overbite or underbite. There are simply none.

Most good results come from their sliding genio surgery not their bimax. You will never see someone ascending just by bimax. If u look at all those results of before and after without sliding genio, they legit don’t ascend. Most useless surgery overhyped by looksmax. Just move your maxilla a few mm ha ha!
I mean yeah dude, the whole point of a jaw surgery is to correct malocclusion of the jaw….obviously it isn’t going to improve someone who doesn’t have jaw issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
I mean yeah dude, the whole point of a jaw surgery is to correct malocclusion of the jaw….obviously it isn’t going to improve someone who doesn’t have jaw issues.
You can have jaw issues with a good bite. Mandible, chin can be recessed even if your bite is perfect

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Flumaxxer and highT
Then those users are retarded and should be ignored.

He's referring to skeletal malocclusions. I have an ideal bite, but it's compensated and I still have a skeletal overbite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back