Bimax is scheduled

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Had to wear braces from the age of 11 on, for a full 7 years yet I still looked like shit and my bite is fucked up. Chin wing couldn't save me either.
In a few days I'll have another consult witg Zarrinbal and tell him that I want a bimax by mid June with the following specifics: Lefort1 advancement of the maxilla by 7mm. BSSO with 11mm (!) Of advancement.
Chin wing has already brought my chin forward by 12mm, so I'd have a total gain 23mm in chin forward projection to give you an idea of the amount of recession I've suffered from.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, freeone12, Deleted member 8758 and 8 others
You will make it

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and RealSurgerymax
show pics too once ur done

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and RealSurgerymax
Had to wear braces from the age of 11 on, for a full 7 years yet I still looked like shit and my bite is fucked up. Chin wing couldn't save me either.
In a few days I'll have another consult witg Zarrinbal and tell him that I want a bimax by mid June with the following specifics: Lefort1 advancement of the maxilla by 7mm. BSSO with 11mm (!) Of advancement.
Chin wing has already brought my chin forward by 12mm, so I'd have a total gain 23mm in chin forward projection to give you an idea of the amount of recession I've suffered from.
Do you have an overbite or how do you plan to move the the lower jaw more forward then the maxilla? Rotation?

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
wait I thought the chin wing fixed ur lip incompetence

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
How much did u pay?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Do you have an overbite or how do you plan to move the the lower jaw more forward then the maxilla? Rotation?
yes I have an ovERbite by 4mm already

wait I thought the chin wing fixed ur lip incompetence
Yes it did but my profile still looks like shite cause both jaws are totally fucked up and recessed

My profile isn't even a straight line it's diagonal with the brow ridge/nasion marking the most frontally projected point JFL

Last edited:
Total budget for travel + hospital stay etc is 20k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Which surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
fuckin hell dr.z already got so expensive because of guys from switzerland and the usa. its time to stop promoting him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Acromegaly_Chad