Bimax Jaw Surgery Cost in California (3D images attached)

How long was the recovery.? Also how long was it between the consultantion and the operation?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
1. No nerve damage
2. Numbness only in my chin and lip area. Im able to eat chicken, fish, and tender beef stew now.
3. Yes, I was told I look more masculine.
4. Women throw their panties at me when I walk down the street. Tbh though, I havent dealt with any too many new people since surgery, I still have the dissolvable stitches visible so im wearing a face mask half the time.

I do look pretty good if I do say so myself.

This is a good blog to follow. Her timelines are pretty accurate, though my recovery is a bit quicker than hers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Carolus and mulattomaxxer
How long was the recovery.? Also how long was it between the consultantion and the operation?
Im still recovering.

3 months.

I get my braces off next month. My teeth were fairly straight prior to surgery. Seems like most people are in braces for a year+, really depends on your bite and teeth. The braces is something you should definitely NOT rush for the sake of getting jaw surgery sooner

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Does your lower jaw look wider from the front? How’s your side profile, how does the under eye area look?

What was/is your intermolar width?
Did they use metal plates and screws to hold it all together post-op and if so when will they take those out?

Why did you do the surgery? Aesthetic only or did you had any health problems?

can you send a xray where your airways are visible ?
Can you send in generell some before and after photos?

how much psl did you approximately gain?

Does your lower jaw look wider from the front? How’s your side profile, how does the under eye area look?

What was/is your intermolar width?
Did they use metal plates and screws to hold it all together post-op and if so when will they take those out?
1. Yes, more square? I guess ive always had a sqaurish jaw, now its actually visible
2. Better, more angular?
3. Same
4. No clue what that is
5. No, surgeon Did not require me to wear a splint

The only downside is that my nose got wider. Which I will getting rhino for in a couple months.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Carolus
1. Yes, more square? I guess ive always had a sqaurish jaw, now its actually visible
2. Better, more angular?
3. Same
4. No clue what that is
5. No, surgeon Did not require me to wear a splint

The only downside is that my nose got wider. Which I will getting rhino for in a couple months.
Thanks for the reply. So only a facemask post op to hold your jaws together till they healed?

Did the nostrils of the nose get wider or the entire nose?

Facemask, as in cloth mask for covid lol.

I was rubber banded completely shut for 2 weeks post Op.

Just the nostrils. Tbh my nose was always my worst feature. Kinda hooked and bulbous front.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus
bro share some lower third b/a

Also how is your nose more large, can people see it ? i'm getting bimax but i don't want fuvking rhino

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
bro share some lower third b/a

Also how is your nose more large, can people see it ? i'm getting bimax but i don't want fuvking rhino
I dont think its something my friends would notice unless I point it out.

Rhino was something i always intended to get, but I decided to do jaw surgery first as it gets to the root problem more.

I had a sorta hook nose, droopy tip (No support in front of nose).

Surgeon did septoplasty too, so the bridge and top look better(straigter). But tip looks worse, bc there already was no support there (droopy tip)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
how many PSL you increased? what PSL were you before? before and afters of side profile? also how did ýou do with women before and after surgery?

1. Both
2. Dont have them
3. No. Dont want to post my face here since I work a corporate job for a fortune 500 company.
4. Not sure, id say im a normie+ now, before I was a normie. With my rhino, id be a HTN. This is going by the strict looks max psl standards

Like I said in earlier post, my nose was always the worst feature on me. I think with rhino it'll really harmonize my face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
1. Both
2. Dont have them
3. No. Dont want to post my face here since I work a corporate job for a fortune 500 company.
4. Not sure, id say im a normie+ now, before I was a normie. With my rhino, id be a HTN. This is going by the strict looks max psl standards

Like I said in earlier post, my nose was always the worst feature on me. I think with rhino it'll really harmonize my face
Which health problems?
You don’t have any X-ray?

and maybe some before after only from jaw? Or censored?

15k for bimax in cali ? Did you get in a mexican cartell basement or how come so cheap?

Would you be able to send pictures of your side profile before the surgery?

Pm me the pics, you can blur out your eyes and shit I just wanna see what your side looked like before surgery

15k for bimax in cali ? Did you get in a mexican cartell basement or how come so cheap?
15K for the Genio and braces. The bimax was covered by the insurance

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123