Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
IMG 5190

the after photo is 2 months after surgery so still very swollen

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, lebronjames23, beefliverontop and 8 others
How have your ratios changed? Did your midface get longer and what about your fwhr?

Is this you?

From beta twink to normie. Good transformation.

this isnt me retards stop asking me questions

edit: sorry for being mean

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Clavicular, watah and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
i shouldve made it more clear that it wasnt me

but here is the link if u want to ask him questions:

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
mid results, bimax isnt an aesthetic surgery its for function

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yue and lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, watah, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
mid results, bimax isnt an aesthetic surgery its for function
dont you see how much he ascended tho? he went from subhuman to probably low htn if swelling is down

When a result like this does not satisfy retards on here , you know they are braindead and delusional
legit

they think they go from this

IMG 5191

to this

IMG 4991

with bimax or what jfl

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
dont you see how much he ascended tho? he went from subhuman to probably low htn if swelling is down
would love to see the results from the side, he 100% looks like a dog

Well yeah it's a side profile shot and jaw surgeries typically give great results from that angle.

The frontal view is what really counts and for most jaw surgeries it's nothing special.

Rare to find someone who actually needs this

i shouldve made it more clear that it wasnt me

but here is the link if u want to ask him questions:

Literally saved his life.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 1140 and moreroidsmoredates
Amazing results, literally life changing.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 1140
Those who get the best CCW downgrown bimax results tend to have the following traits:
  • Strong nasion
  • A sizeable if still recessed mandible hiding beneath skin
This guy had both

Unless the surgeon royally fucks up these factors account for 80% of the quality of the result. We say mms are miles on the face but people with these traits will be able to stomach a greater variety of jaw surgery movements and have their surgery deemed a success.

This is because most people who have recession tend to have the whole face recessed to some degree. It is not common you find these traits in someone with a skeletal class 2 profile. For example those whose mandibles are recessed tend to have them narrow and with high gonial angles. But it is not always the case, in mine for example, I had a sizeable mandible with good width and gonial angle that was recessed and hiding beneath loose unpulled jaw skin with a steep occlusal plane. You move it forward even a bit and all of a sudden a great jaw reveals itself. Just because of that it looks like my gonial angle changed even if the BSSO doesn't actually change it skeletally. Just because the soft tissue placement preop was obscuring what my real gonial angle was. But you'd have no idea if you had only seen my pics and not the scans.

Keep in mind there are two meanings of "good base"
1. someone who has a higher looks starting point
2. someone who may have a lower looks starting point, but particular features of their anatomy mean they stand to gain a lot more from surgery

Once you account for this background, results like the one in OP cease appearing earth shattering.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, SubhumanForever, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
damn insane ascension ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Those who get the best CCW downgrown bimax results tend to have the following traits:
  • Strong nasion
  • A sizeable if still recessed mandible hiding beneath skin
This guy had both

Unless the surgeon royally fucks up these factors account for 80% of the quality of the result. We say mms are miles on the face but people with these traits will be able to stomach a greater variety of jaw surgery movements and have their surgery deemed a success.

This is because most people who have recession tend to have the whole face recessed to some degree. It is not common you find these traits in someone with a skeletal class 2 profile. For example those whose mandibles are recessed tend to have them narrow and with high gonial angles. But it is not always the case, in mine for example, I had a sizeable mandible with good width and gonial angle that was recessed and hiding beneath loose unpulled jaw skin with a steep occlusal plane. You move it forward even a bit and all of a sudden a great jaw reveals itself. Just because of that it looks like my gonial angle changed even if the BSSO doesn't actually change it skeletally. Just because the soft tissue placement preop was obscuring what my real gonial angle was. But you'd have no idea if you had only seen my pics and not the scans.

Keep in mind there are two meanings of "good base"
1. someone who has a higher looks starting point
2. someone who may have a lower looks starting point, but particular features of their anatomy mean they stand to gain a lot more from surgery

Once you account for this background, results like the one in OP cease appearing earth shattering.
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I had a sizeable mandible with good width and gonial angle that was recessed and hiding beneath loose unpulled jaw skin with a steep occlusal plane.
Did you get CCW bimax?