Bimax/recession

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Guyzz, I have booked ortho and maxfac consult, I wanna do bimax since I've heard I could be a candidate. I do have shit breathing(atleast I feel like it) so probably narrow airways. How much advancment could I possibly get and could I ascend?? My front isn't that bad, but side is really subhuman and I need longer lower third

Attachments

• 2906363_2874758_2780152_IMG_20220305_100047.jpg
    2906363_2874758_2780152_IMG_20220305_100047.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2906362_2874759_2780153_IMG_20220305_093855.jpg
    2906362_2874759_2780153_IMG_20220305_093855.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
Guyzz, I have booked ortho and maxfac consult, I wanna do bimax since I've heard I could be a candidate. I do have shit breathing(atleast I feel like it) so probably narrow airways. How much advancment could I possibly get and could I ascend?? My front isn't that bad, but side is really subhuman and I need longer lower third

Attachments

• gay alien skull.jpg
    gay alien skull.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CommanderCope and bogii
Skull transplant + oribital box osteomy

High iq head nigger

I think I should be good if I get few mms advancment on both lower and upper tbh I have wide jaw just need it slightly taller no??

If you had a haircut like this. You'd be better off and would less recessed Mens Long Hairstyles Slicked Back

I have just about as much recession as you but a different head shape. I doubt you need surgery unless you have breathing problems when working out and sleeping

I have just about as much recession as you but a different head shape. I doubt you need surgery unless you have breathing problems when working out and sleeping
Yeah honestly my breathing feels shit, I will ask maxfac what does he thinks about it, also my jaw is kind of assymetrical like one side feels longer?? So if i get few mms bsso advancment ccw/cw then it should make quite a difference paired up with maxilla advancment

Yeah but I don't ask about haircut just how much advancment could I possibly get?
I mean you could get advancement, however. It's all about the front view. Read some brad pitt theories on how side profile doesn't really matter

Yeah honestly my breathing feels shit, I will ask maxfac what does he thinks about it, also my jaw is kind of assymetrical like one side feels longer?? So if i get few mms bsso advancment ccw/cw then it should make quite a difference paired up with maxilla advancment
If that's the case and you have the money then go for it. Just pray up before surgery and consult the right surgeons. I don't know any but there are plenty of users on here that do

I mean you could get advancement, however. It's all about the front view. Read some brad pitt theories on how side profile doesn't really matter
I feel like I do have some kind of sfs, cause big masseters, kinda worn out teeth and I just need taller lower third, my front will look better too cause I have a feeling like I do lack some lower third height

If that's the case and you have the money then go for it. Just pray up before surgery and consult the right surgeons. I don't know any but there are plenty of users on here that do
I have dr Walerzak consult after holidays, will see what he will tell me but I am like kinda sure about shit airways and he takes those into consideration so should be ok. I think I did breath way better as kid then suddenly it was shit tbh

This shit is cope, the guy whos asking to be rated looks more warrior skull but still looks bloated / bad

This shit is cope, the guy whos asking to be rated looks more warrior skull but still looks bloated / bad
Maybe I could be leaner but it's more of a genio and bsso matter tbh

Maybe I could be leaner but it's more of a genio and bsso matter tbh
If you get a geno I hope you get a good result man, for me im trying to looksmax naturally 1st