YOU can help me completely change my life (actually looksmaxx and no cope bs)

carlos72

carlos72

Iron
This is no retard post it's very serious for me.

To go straight to the point I need help finding a clinic to do MARPE and BIMAX or one clinic for each, in Spain and preferably in Madrid, where I live or not too far away. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I've done a lot of research before posting this but still, correct me if you feel like something is wrong. ๐Ÿ‘

Now for some context: I want to do MARPE asap and when I'm done do BIMAX also asap. The reason for marpe is I can not always breath through my nose during the day and I can not often on my sleep. I'm also just enough recessed, just enough for a most women to find it as a red flag. So I want to do BIMAX and maybe genioplasty idk yet. I'm also doing the MARPE for the cheekbones, and for all the breathing benefits of course, and to avoid possible relapse of the bimax if that's really a thing with mouth breathers.

So in my search for a decent clinic I found @Sergio-OMS but he seems to have disappeared. I called his clinic, the one from his website which is in Madrid but they are no longer doing surgery nor orthodontics. Just like some speech therapy or something like that. If someone knows if he is still active please tell me. I also found Alfaro from Barcelona altho I know he's butchered a few people but the main problem for me is distance altho it would be fine for bimax, but I don't think it's worth for MARPE.

So WHAT I NEED YOU FOR is to help me find a clinic in Madrid where they do MARPE, bonus points if they have some experience and haven't deformed too many people. And a clinic preferably in Madrid where I can get BIMAX. YOU CAN HELP BY giving me tips on how to find one, how to spot the good ones, finding one, making a list of the best ones you could find, how you would try to find one. Anything is better than nothing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Seems easy and I hope it results easy for you but I haven't been able to find one yet (I'm still trying)

Please fell free to PM me with questions or findings or opinion of anything. I can also PM you pictures of me. I'm 19, 185cm (basically 6ft 2 inch) 72kg lean. I would say I'm Barely MTN because of my recession. But will ascend to HTN if I fucking find a place to do all this. Frauding height and with proper softmaxxing I can maybe even get close to Chadlite.

Also remember any advice or opinion is welcome.
Remember to PM me for anything

Thank you all for the time.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and opeggard
send face here or pms