Bimax recovery is a nightmare

G

Gravityman

Banned
After waking up from anesthesia I was being put in icu with the pain 10/10 for 8 hours straight. I had shock when bo nurses were around because of the drug pethidine. Bunches of Iv catheters on my arm and penis drainage. My face feel like fall from the building hitting the cement ground. I switch ice pack every hour to numb the pain.

Impossible to breath sue to blood mucous and phlegm in the back if the pharynx. Vacuum suctions were done almost 10 times and it was painful. Swallowing water and medicine hurt as hell too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 4946, Jungcuck and 10 others
Getting your jaws and airways fixed is worth it though especially the looks boost it provides

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Roquefort, twilight and 1 other person
Getting your jaws and airways fixed is worth it though especially the looks boost it provides
I agree although I underestimated the recovery periods my tears involuntary came out due to pain.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, ascension, Roquefort and 1 other person
Mogs my willpower

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ascension, Deleted member 8758 and 3 others
rough bro but you will be patting yourself on the back once the pain and swelling is gone and you see yourself in the mirror, may god heal you asap

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, DelonLover1999, SurgeryEnjoyer and 7 others
Damn

I heard for some guys they say it ain't that bad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, Yerico7, anticel and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 1901
Trimax + cheek implants + 4 wisdom removed
Brutal bro

No doubt wisdom teeth removal contributed to the pain

Well done for going thru it

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 21863, anticel and 1 other person
I don't think they gave you enough painkillers. I didn't have any pain unless I tried to do something stupid like chew too early, but it was so stiff that it was impossible to try much anyway.

The worst parts are vomiting blood right after coming out of anesthesia and then the swelling, stiffness, and inability to eat much for weeks. But pain shouldn't really be a factor. If you need oxy, let me know, I sell it (straight from the pharmacy, non-pressed.)

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, highT, looksseg and 1 other person
Pics before after after swelling gone ?

Being recessed subhuman hurts more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, m0ss26, bendoverer and 8 others
After waking up from anesthesia I was being put in icu with the pain 10/10 for 8 hours straight. I had shock when bo nurses were around because of the drug pethidine. Bunches of Iv catheters on my arm and penis drainage. My face feel like fall from the building hitting the cement ground. I switch ice pack every hour to numb the pain.

Impossible to breath sue to blood mucous and phlegm in the back if the pharynx. Vacuum suctions were done almost 10 times and it was painful. Swallowing water and medicine hurt as hell too.
Mine was bad on the first day but really chill aftwerwards. Just ask for some klonopin for stress relief

jfl if you're not getting oxycodone IV'd, thank god for America. also walk as soon as you can, even a 15-20 minute walk will help with healing and reducing the swelling

Problem of the Drs. Not give you enough painkillers, you shouldn’t have pain after bimax

The bad thing is the nausea and malaise, but only take like 2 days or so, then it become bearable

• +1
Reactions: Gravityman
jfl if you're not getting oxycodone IV'd, thank god for America. also walk as soon as you can, even a 15-20 minute walk will help with healing and reducing the swelling
Oxycodone is shit here. He should have taken morphine instead

godspeed that recovery

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gravityman
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ascension and Gravityman
eat 30 or more raw eggs a day. will speed recovery

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Gravityman
all the best, after the worst pain comes clear sky and light. it will all have been worth it prayers

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Gravityman
You larping bro or is your surgeon just terrible? I had zero pain after bimax

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Gravityman
the wisdom teeth are the cause of your pain, my wisdom teeth removal was pure hell, but my lower jaw surgery was almost without pain.
The first week after bimax is hard, but then it will be much better from day to day

• +1
Damn nigga, you got the full set JFL. May allah grant you a speedy recovery.
You larping bro or is your surgeon just terrible? I had zero pain after bimax
the wisdom teeth are the cause of your pain, my wisdom teeth removal was pure hell, but my lower jaw surgery was almost without pain.
The first week after bimax is hard, but then it will be much better from day to day

2 impacted wisdom teeth and 2 erupted wisdom teeth removed during the surgery. Also I got 4 premolar removed when I was 14.

Attachments

• A01B4044-B17F-48D3-A2C8-1B35F36B5F9E.jpeg
    A01B4044-B17F-48D3-A2C8-1B35F36B5F9E.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
Why did my surgeon asked me to wear elastic band like this with the head band.
It anchored top and lower 2 front teeth together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 0
My case was unique I was being in put an ICU after 7-8 hours surgery. Because I have pre existing heart disease.

Worst things so far from worst to best:
-blood+mucous+phelgm so you can’t breathe almost the first 24 hours. Because Lefort 1 incision includes the maxillary sinus.

-bsso+impacted wisdom teeth removal. The pain will radiate to your eardrums and the bsso site.

-they were too many medications I could recalled such as Pethidine(opiod analgesic with side effects, ibuprofen+acetminophen(combo)+ dynastat(intravenous pain killer, painful af), dexa(to reduces the edema/swelling), bunches antibiotics.

Can I see your before CT scan or lateral ceph?

bros dont u feel like frankenstein with removed wisdom teeth or molars... couldnt imagine removing them tbh

• +1
Trimax + cheek implants + 4 wisdom removed

I don't think it's healthy to have this many procedures done at once. You need to use your brain. Surgeons will do anything for your money.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Mr.Proper, Gravityman and 1 other person
I don't think it's healthy to have this many procedures done at once. You need to use your brain. Surgeons will do anything for your money.

Yeah take it from me. If you need to get wisdom teeth removal then do it 3 months prior the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Yeah take it from me. If you need to get wisdom teeth removal then do it 3 months prior the surgery.

I haven’t been able to sleep for two days btw

Imagine going through all that pain and still end up being an incel virgin

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back