BIMAX SURGEON CUCKED ME

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
In a dream.

I had a dream where I apparently I needed bimax (I dont irl). I decided to get some random serbian surgeon, I consulted u autists on .org, specifically @Yuno_howitez and @BrahminBoss and you both said he was an awful surgeon, I didnt care because it was cheap. so in the surgery and all I remember my jaws being numb but I looked in the mirror and I had insane forward growth. Later on I sent an email to the surgeon with really bad spelling saying "hhfcow mvhuch fdid ui advatn thw macills and mandible" something like that, it was really bad spelling.

And he replied "I moved it enough"

I went and smiled in the mirror and noticed he had given me some TRUECEL CUCK TIER OVERBITE, and I remember being like "holy fuck I messed up"

I woke up after.

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T TRUST SERBIAN DOCTORS!
@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @Dr. Bruh @mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @Artemis @justinzayn @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Artemis, Michael Myers and 9 others
just clickbait title theory

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
i was expecting this thread to blow up a lot more

• +1
how the fuck did your brain come up with this?
more realistic that @aBetterMii 's threads though (y)

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
probably ur brain telling u not to trust this retard of a forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22829
how the fuck did your brain come up with this?
more realistic that @aBetterMii 's threads though (y)
my own brain is my enemy. thanks to .org I am now having nightmares about botched surgeries.

• JFL
probably ur brain telling u not to trust this retard of a forum
a greycel posts his very slightly recessed side profile and he gets told he needs OBO, bimax, M Lefort 3, paranasal, chin, jaw, zygo implants to even have hope to date a roastie

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe
a greycel posts his very slightly recessed side profile and he gets told he needs OBO, bimax, M Lefort 3, paranasal, chin, jaw, zygo implants to even have hope to date a roastie
then goes to a club and sees a 1/10 indian dude making out with that roastie

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
then goes to a club and sees a 1/10 indian dude making out with that roastie
unironically these pajeets have a better chance at ascending thanks to arranged marriage.

22 OF YOU AND NOT ONE OF YOU ARE GONNA REPLY?

DON'T TAG ME IN YOUR EVERYDAY POSTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you don't need bimax you're lucky i need every surgery

In a dream.

I had a dream where I apparently I needed bimax (I dont irl). I decided to get some random serbian surgeon, I consulted u autists on .org, specifically @Yuno_howitez and @BrahminBoss and you both said he was an awful surgeon, I didnt care because it was cheap. so in the surgery and all I remember my jaws being numb but I looked in the mirror and I had insane forward growth. Later on I sent an email to the surgeon with really bad spelling saying "hhfcow mvhuch fdid ui advatn thw macills and mandible" something like that, it was really bad spelling.

And he replied "I moved it enough"

I went and smiled in the mirror and noticed he had given me some TRUECEL CUCK TIER OVERBITE, and I remember being like "holy fuck I messed up"

I woke up after.

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T TRUST SERBIAN DOCTORS!
@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @Dr. Bruh @mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @Artemis @justinzayn @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface
I watched A Serbian Film once. I will never trust a Serbian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
bump

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt