Bimax Surgery question

Deleted member 3020

Deleted member 3020

wage slaving for surgery
Does double jaw surgery move the entire maxilla and mandible? I've heard it only cuts the maxilla and moves the lower maxilla same with the mandible and reattaches them with plates. If the cut it apart, would mewing be affected by this? You probably can't get a sutural split right? Forward growth would probably not work correctly.

Last edited:
Double jaw moves both the maxilla and the mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Double jaw moves both the maxilla and the mandible
I know, the question was if it moves the entire maxilla and mandible. It was said they cut them in half and move one part forward

I know, the question was if it moves the entire maxilla and mandible. It was said they cut them in half and move one part forward
Lefort 1, a part of bimax, moves the lower part of the maxilla forward. And you can still continue mewing but there is no point in that since bimax already is a surgery for forward growth
Would this help with the nasolabial fold area, the bones there?
Nasolabial folds should be less visible after advancing the maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Lev Peshkov and SocietyIsSolipsistic
Lefort 1, a part of bimax, moves the lower part of the maxilla forward. And you can still continue mewing but there is no point in that since bimax already is a surgery for forward growth
Here's the thing. Once you have cut your lower maxilla and moved it forward, you can't get a sutural split after you have done the surgery right?

Here's the thing. Once you have cut your lower maxilla and moved it forward, you can't get a sutural split after you have done the surgery right?
No you can't. (I might be wrong, but I read it somewhere). But why would you want to mew for forward growth if you've had bimax already?

No you can't. (I might be wrong, but I read it somewhere). But why would you want to mew for forward growth if you've had bimax already?
because one of the reasons I want to get bimax, because I am literally choking on my jaw when I mew because my maxilla is so damn recessed. Also you become better looking with more forward growth so why not bro

because one of the reasons I want to get bimax, because I am literally choking on my jaw when I mew because my maxilla is so damn recessed. Also you become better looking with more forward growth so why not bro
Well, after bimax no amount of mewing will help with forward growth. And mewing won't make your jaw/maxilla noticeably more advanced believe me, it's mostly cope. If bimax isn't enough, take a look into IMDO or CCW rotation, but ask a real doctor ofc.

Well, after bimax no amount of mewing will help with forward growth. And mewing won't make your jaw/maxilla noticeably more advanced believe me, it's mostly cope. If bimax isn't enough, take a look into IMDO or CCW rotation, but ask a real doctor ofc.
We'll see. Honestly hope bimax ascends me and I guess i'll buy implants or something for zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Does double jaw surgery move the entire maxilla and mandible? I've heard it only cuts the maxilla and moves the lower maxilla same with the mandible and reattaches them with plates. If the cut it apart, would mewing be affected by this? You probably can't get a sutural split right? Forward growth would probably not work correctly.
No sorry. It brings forward the lower part of maxilla. If you want to ape max congrats! However lefort 2 will bring maxilla forward and lefort 3 like the whole face. If you can get them from a good doctor let me know. Idk whether I should stick with Andrei cuz he's got weird reviews

No sorry. It brings forward the lower part of maxilla. If you want to ape max congrats! However lefort 2 will bring maxilla forward and lefort 3 like the whole face. If you can get them from a good doctor let me know. Idk whether I should stick with Andrei cuz he's got weird reviews
Apes have prognathism, lefort 1 strives to achieve an orthognathic look. You rarely look like an ape after bimax. Lefort 3 is very dangerous.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3020
What surgeon offers leforts? Oral surgeons? If so, I'll ask him if I could get it, if not I'll go for bimax. Does it actually make you look ape? Fuck man, my maxilla is so recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Duh. Of course someone who is willing to perform lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons will have weird reviews

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Duh. Of course someone who is willing to perform lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons will have weird reviews
Nah it seems like he's really good and really bad at the same time. Also I have an overbite which is lucky lmao
What surgeon offers leforts? Oral surgeons? If so, I'll ask him if I could get it, if not I'll go for bimax. Does it actually make you look ape? Fuck man, my maxilla is so recessed.
I feel ya bother, maxillofacial surgeons are what your looking for
Apes have prognathism, lefort 1 strives to achieve an orthognathic look. You rarely look like an ape after bimax. Lefort 3 is very dangerous.
It's true, lefort 2 is ideal imo.