Bimax surgery with ccw, surgeons in Europe, price ballpark?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I don't have forward growth, when I smile I can see just a bit of my gums, but my smile looks like shit. When I smile and look at my profile, my upper teeths seem to have tipped inward by 20 degrees (eyeballing it). But the occlusion is still normal. Is this a sign that I'd need an an upper jaw advancement and rotation, including lower jaw advancement? Would this also help an illusion of midface appearing shorter from front? Id also welcome the nose base increase that comes with advancement.

Last but not least, when I smile I have my teeth dont reach the sides of my mouth, so my smile is really narrow. Could mse hwlp that? I read MSE is good but also very expensive and not many treatments are available in Europe.

Id like more info on all of this, I heard you could get MSE in Italy. What about bimax with advancement? Are they actually legit?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
When I smile and look at my profile, my upper teeths seem to have tipped inward by 20 degrees (eyeballing it). But the occlusion is still normal. Is this a sign that I'd need an an upper jaw advancement and rotation, including lower jaw advancement?
Yes, i think so.

Last but not least, when I smile I have my teeth dont reach the sides of my mouth, so my smile is really narrow.
Are you talking about buccal corridors?

Yes, i think so.

Are you talking about buccal corridors?
Yep, I have empty space there, like I could fit another tooth on each side were the teeth better spaced.

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
I don't have forward growth, when I smile I can see just a bit of my gums, but my smile looks like shit. When I smile and look at my profile, my upper teeths seem to have tipped inward by 20 degrees (eyeballing it). But the occlusion is still normal. Is this a sign that I'd need an an upper jaw advancement and rotation, including lower jaw advancement? Would this also help an illusion of midface appearing shorter from front? Id also welcome the nose base increase that comes with advancement.

Last but not least, when I smile I have my teeth dont reach the sides of my mouth, so my smile is really narrow. Could mse hwlp that? I read MSE is good but also very expensive and not many treatments are available in Europe.

Id like more info on all of this, I heard you could get MSE in Italy. What about bimax with advancement? Are they actually legit?

No you can't get MSE in Italy, there are no orthodontists or surgeons who perform that.
I only know surgeons in UK, Netherlands and Russia who do that

I saw Raffaini like a year or so ago for a consult. He quoted me in the 20k euro price range for bimax. Zarrinbal quoted me around 20k as well but that included a chin wing.

Will it shorten midface

I saw Raffaini like a year or so ago for a consult. He quoted me in the 20k euro price range for bimax. Zarrinbal quoted me around 20k as well but that included a chin wing.
Is the quote from Dr Z. Including the days in the hospital?

Is the quote from Dr Z. Including the days in the hospital?

No. I was quoted ~150 euro/day in the hospital but again this was a year ago and the quotes were specific to me so you may be charged something different.

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck

Go to turkey - the average price of orthognatic surgery is around $3000 and you can get very qualified surgeons doing it for this price range - do a bit of research and you should fine what you are looking for

No. I was quoted ~150 euro/day in the hospital but again this was a year ago and the quotes were specific to me so you may be charged something different.
Does it have to be paid upfront or can you make a finance plan over several years?

I too have a gummy smile from the sides. It makes my smile look very ugly but unfortunately, I can’t get bimax because if I add any more forward growth to my face I would look comical. I will be getting MSE doe and hope that a wider palate would mask my slightly gummy smile and maybe Botox as well.