Bimax to change face shape??

darkking

darkking

Iron
I went to the surgeon, i told him i want to fix face shape with implants(zygos+gonial). He told me i need to push maxilla forward(+ widening palat) instead (because i have a soft underbite). he told me that this push would make my face more wider and short instead of long and narrower face.

He said maybe it could be fixed with orthodontics because it's not that serious underbite, but i need to make some checks before doing anything.
he also told me lipofilling/fat grafting would be better than implants.(but on google it seems that fat grafting makes you more puffy) and isn't really necessary if bimax is done.

i tried to search for results of bimax on google but most of them are not with the aesthetic purpose so it seems that they're useless since doesn't change anything, face shape doesn't change at all.

this is my side profile, i don't have diamond face, it's more oval

On here a lot says that bimax is the best surgery, but i don't understand why.

Browridge 404

• +1
Reactions: darkking
I don't think a bimax would do much for you as you aren't visibly recessed according to the frankfurt plane. A lefort 1 cut would make your sunken philtrum better tho. How much mm's is the underbite ?

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
you need browridge implant

Tbh I think all you need is rhino.