Bimax/trimax or just genio? Xray shown.

W

wannabezayn

Iron
Raffani said I don’t need any surgery as the bone structure is correct. Pagnoni said bimax is an option for aesthetic goals. I will likely consult with Ramieri soon, but what do you guys think? Raffaini may just be refusing my case since I’m not an Italian woman, and Pagnoni is known to have over advanced someone who didn’t even need bimax, so I’m taking both of their words with a grain of salt. I’d appreciate it if someone who understands cephalometric analysis could comment. Please be constructive, I’m not here to larp.
IMG 2336

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Since your bite is good and your lower lip position is good, you just need some type of vertical genio to increase that very low mentolabial angle (105) (male normal range is 115-145)

something like this

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, wannabezayn and innerlight
Bimax is to correct a failo not create a hailo.
You’re bite is good and the jaws fit good on eachother.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and wannabezayn
Since your bite is good and your lower lip position is good, you just need some type of vertical genio to increase that very low mentolabial angle (105) (male normal range is 115-145)

something like this

View attachment 3222352
Man thank god I hoped that’d be the answer. There’s a great surgeon for genio here in Toronto where I live, Dr. Fialkov, and he only charges between 8-11K Canadian dollars

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air