Bimax update

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just had a consult with a new ortho after I have told my former ortho to fuck off with his idea to extract 2 premolars.
He is very blackpilled and said aesthetics are at least as important as function. Next week I'm getting the braces for bimax preparation.

That being said, I can chose between a few surgeons whom he knows and works together with but I'm unsure who to go with.

- Dr Zarrinbal
- Dr Triaca
- Dr Obwegeser
- Dr Jacobsen
- And some (in the PSL sphere) unkown maxfacs in big clinics who also do lefort 3 on syndromatic patients etc. so they know their stuff.
- He also knows Dr Sailer pretty well apparently but I'm not a big fan of the anteface, it looks chimpaxxed IMO

Who would you go with? Dr Z is my favorite so far because he is blackpilled, has a decent reputation and is way cheaper (I have to cover everything on my own).

So yeah buddyboyos it's done. After travelling for several thousands of miles, many consults and dozens of emails I've finally found some of the worlds best maxfacs willing to operate on me and a blackpilled ortho. This is definitely the hardest part... I went through unimaginable suffering and now feel calmer than I ever have in the last 16 months... thus I'll slow down a little with looksmax surgery autism and maybe also become less active here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, chadferguson, Deleted member 13137 and 13 others
What are you getting tho?

Bimax. Around 5mm LF1 and 9mm BSSO plus reduction genio
Dr Zarrinbal's before/afters look unimpressive tbh. Also isnt that shit covered by insurance in Germany?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Dr Zarrinbal's before/afters look unimpressive tbh. Also isnt that shit covered by insurance in Germany?
Nope they don't cover a single fucking cent. Z has shown me some really good shit in his office and also I felt I really had a blackpill connection with him which I didn't have with any other surgeon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, mewcoper, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
idk but mirin

Just had a consult with a new ortho after I have told my former ortho to fuck off with his idea to extract 2 premolars.
He is very blackpilled and said aesthetics are at least as important as function. Next week I'm getting the braces for bimax preparation.

That being said, I can chose between a few surgeons whom he knows and works together with but I'm unsure who to go with.

- Dr Zarrinbal
- Dr Triaca
- Dr Obwegeser
- Dr Jacobsen
- And some (in the PSL sphere) unkown maxfacs in big clinics who also do lefort 3 on syndromatic patients etc. so they know their stuff.
- He also knows Dr Sailer pretty well apparently but I'm not a big fan of the anteface, it looks chimpaxxed IMO

Who would you go with? Dr Z is my favorite so far because he is blackpilled, has a decent reputation and is way cheaper (I have to cover everything on my own).

So yeah buddyboyos it's done. After travelling for several thousands of miles, many consults and dozens of emails I've finally found some of the worlds best maxfacs willing to operate on me and a blackpilled ortho. This is definitely the hardest part... I went through unimaginable suffering and now feel calmer than I ever have in the last 16 months... thus I'll slow down a little with looksmax surgery autism and maybe also become less active here.
i advise you get someone who will give max CCW

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
How are you planning to pay for your jaw surgery? This is one thing I haven't properly considered. I am assuming you don't pay for jaw surgery upfront, but I am having difficulty finding any resources for payment options.

your former ortho said to extract 2 premolars
what this currently one plan to do differently? would like to know because i want a bsso without extraction

How are you planning to pay for your jaw surgery? This is one thing I haven't properly considered. I am assuming you don't pay for jaw surgery upfront, but I am having difficulty finding any resources for payment options.
Well I'll pay out of my own pocket. Not that I'm particularly good earning as a student but I'm optimistic to be able to pay it.

your former ortho said to extract 2 premolars
what this currently one plan to do differently? would like to know because i want a bsso without extraction
He wants to extract 2 premolars in the mandible now so that it can be advanced even more, instead of extracting to maxilla premolars and retracting the maxilla by 4mm

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Well I'll pay out of my own pocket. Not that I'm particularly good earning as a student but I'm optimistic to be able to pay it.
I meant payment options, are you going to pay it all out in one go, or will you pay it in monthly installments? I don't have 20k in the bank atm, and I won't have this much money for atlteast a year. Considering that the full surgery treatment period is going to be about 2 years, I would rather get this show rolling ASAP and pay it off during the 2-3 years I am wagecucking, then have to save up all the money first. I am sure you are in a simillar situation to me.

I meant payment options, are you going to pay it all out in one go, or will you pay it in monthly installments? I don't have 20k in the bank atm, and I won't have this much money for atlteast a year. Considering that the full surgery treatment period is going to be about 2 years, I would rather get this show rolling ASAP and pay it off during the 2-3 years I am wagecucking, then have to save up all the money first. I am sure you are in a simillar situation to me.
Don't know if surgeons do that. Have to ask individually. Otherwise take a loan and pay 10% interest rate on top of that theres no way around it.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Don't know if surgeons do that. Have to ask individually. Otherwise take a loan and pay 10% interest rate on top of that theres no way around it.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Well I have a couple of consultations in the next few months. I will see what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Biiyo03
go with dr jacobsen cause she will probably be my surgeon aswell :p. also she is blackpilled and gives ccw and she makes sure you dont look like a chimp after surgery, she even told me that. also i saw some before and afters of her and all patients singnificantly improved side profile.

go with dr jacobsen cause she will probably be my surgeon aswell :p. also she is blackpilled and gives ccw and she makes sure you dont look like a chimp after surgery, she even told me that. also i saw some before and afters of her and all patients singnificantly improved side profile.
Do you know her prices ? For a bimax?

• +1
Getting aesthetic surgery by a female seems risky to me.
Do you mean dr.jacobsen in zürich?? You ever seen before/afters from her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel and one job away
she? Over for u bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 7 others
Everytime I think of a female surgeon i think of that chink who killed that poor incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, sorrowfulsad, Biiyo03 and 4 others

Whats seems positive is that she worked 4years at dr sailers clinic.
"2015-19       Klinik Professor Sailer, Zürich, Leitende Ärztin"

These 2 reviews seem very negative:

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 191151

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 191255
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 191309
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 191319

• +1
Do you know her prices ? For a bimax?
about 35k for everything i think
Getting aesthetic surgery by a female seems risky to me.
Do you mean dr.jacobsen in zürich?? You ever seen before/afters from her?
yes jacobsen from zürich. yes i have consulted with her and saw some before and afters.
Everytime I think of a female surgeon i think of that chink who killed that poor incel
hope it wont happen to me aswell :ROFLMAO:
Whats seems positive is that she worked 4years at dr sailers clinic.
"2015-19       Klinik Professor Sailer, Zürich, Leitende Ärztin"

These 2 reviews seem very negative:

View attachment 1266058

View attachment 1266059View attachment 1266060View attachment 1266061
jfl the first reviewer who got surgery had zentral sleep apnea, not obstructive sleep apnea wtf. wtf is wrong with all the doctors involved and also the patient himself not knowing that surgery only helps with obstructive and not zentral sleep apnea. like everyone involved had to be really dumb and uninformed. also the 2.reviewer said that she looked like a different person. ofcourse you will look different lmao, what the fuck do you think bimax does jfl. yes her nostril look bigger and nose changed but she should have expected this before the surgery already. but yeah she was very unhappy with the result. but its impossible to make every patient happy, since patients have different taste of what looks good or not. sometimes it can be subjective.

also i looked at dr.jacobsen reviews on google and saw she had 17 reviews with average rating of 4.5 stars which is pretty decent. most of them are pretty happy with the result.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and one job away
Obwegeser still works?

which class your bite ?

Would go with Obwegeser or Jacobsen.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
But she's a foid and mostly unknown in the PSL scene, do you know her prices? I only wrote once an email to her and her response was extremely friendly and understanding so she might not be the worst choice indeed

Edit: NVM saw the prices, you're saying 35k for bimax or some other shit as well? Because 35k is even for Swiss stamdards REALLY expensive for a bimax.

Last edited:
  • +1
But she's a foid and mostly unknown in the PSL scene, do you know her prices? I only wrote once an email to her and her response was extremely friendly and understanding so she might not be the worst choice indeed

Edit: NVM saw the prices, you're saying 35k for bimax or some other shit as well? Because 35k is even for Swiss stamdards REALLY expensive for a bimax.

I think the price is around 30k chf, that's the average price for a Bimax in Ch (I wrote to 5 docs in CH).

• +1
I think the price is around 30k chf, that's the average price for a Bimax in Ch (I wrote to 5 docs in CH).
I was told 25k - 30k is average. Interestingly clinics and hospitals are more expensive than private surgeons such as triaca

Why not Dr sailer ?

Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205923

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away, HQNPmaxxing and Biiyo03
Daily reminder to not discuss prices openly
Especially when naming surgeons

they will rise the price with time because of that

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 2729 and one job away
Overpriced af and even though I could pay 80k somehow it's not worth it for me. For that amount of money I could also buy an appartment, rent it to someone and live financially independent in the mediterranian region and I wouldn't have to work for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
go with z :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, subhuman incel and Boldandbeautiful
Also pushed for more he wanted to do 'only' 25mm

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and coolguy1
any update? Have you decided which surgeon suits you best? Do you have enough money to chose any surgeon? Also people here are so scared of female surgeons just because of that one dude that died jfl. As long as she is experienced and has good before and afters and good reputation she is good to go. Also make sure when talking to a surgeon, he knows about the chimp or monkey curse or whatever its called. If a surgeon doesnt know about that, dont take him.

any update? Have you decided which surgeon suits you best? Do you have enough money to chose any surgeon? Also people here are so scared of female surgeons just because of that one dude that died jfl. As long as she is experienced and has good before and afters and good reputation she is good to go. Also make sure when talking to a surgeon, he knows about the chimp or monkey curse or whatever its called. If a surgeon doesnt know about that, dont take him.
Yes I am 99% sure whom I'll go with not gonna mention his name publicly though

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and subhuman incel
cut an artery
Wait. He cut an artery doing it himself or getting surgery? Did he die? Obviously you say killed, but no troll? God damn I’m scared to get it done now lol

• JFL
Wait. He cut an artery doing it himself or getting surgery? Did he die? Obviously you say killed, but no troll? God damn I’m scared to get it done now lol
getting surgery
dont be scared though

• +1
getting surgery
dont be scared though
I’m presuming the chances of this are literally like 1 in 1,000,000 right? Damn. My worry was the anaesthesia, but I guess if you get a good Dr it goes swimmingly.