Bimax update

did he say anything about advancing/not advancing alar base?
CCW and higher cut help
Need to do further planning to see if that will be necessary. Currently my upper lip hangs completely lose and would need 5mm advancement to even come in touch with the maxilla.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MeinChadf, PubertyMaxxer and ChristianChad
did he say something about the nose getting upturned or the nostrils getting bigger? and how you can counteract that? like with alar stitches for example ( or what the fuck its called cant remember).
Ldar stitches

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Any chance you Pm me your face op? If I leak my mother dead in her sleeo
he is rich chadlite larping as a incel. i saw his pics. i can confirm. he just wants to look like gigachad before he starts slaying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChristianChad
did he say something about the nose getting upturned or the nostrils getting bigger? and how you can counteract that? like with alar stitches for example ( or what the fuck its called cant remember).
He said he can do bone shaving to prevent the nose from becoming too wide and upturned or if necessary a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
he is rich chadlite larping as a incel. i saw his pics. i can confirm. he just wants to look like gigachad before he starts slaying.
Not true LOL I officially qualify as a truecel I look totally fucked up

• JFL
I've made a thread about exactly that and found out that alfaro is one of the people who does the lefort 1 osteotomy in a way that excludes the alar base so there are little to no changes to nose upturn. take a look at alfaro's youtube for results.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel is a chad larping as a recessed NEET can officially confirm saw all his pics

• JFL
I've made a thread about exactly that and found out that alfaro is one of the people who does the lefort 1 osteotomy in a way that excludes the alar base so there are little to no changes to nose upturn. take a look at alfaro's youtube for results.

You're referring to the "V-cut" that Alfaro does around the ANS point, I believe Raffaini does something similar, atleast I've read somewhere on this forum that he also goes around the ANS point to prevent unnecessary nasal tip projection.

Edit: completely missed the other thread you linked, basically all what I said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and ifyouwannabemylover
We didn't discuss that - yet.

But what are "cosmetic" bimax results anyways? There is no magic formula for a cosmetic bimax result, it simply consists of harmony, enough advancement into the right directions and combining forward growth with lateralization which is exactly what we are aiming for.
Yeah maybe can just ask for a couple of before/afters where the advancement was equally big. Also rooting for you bro:chad:

wait so he gave you different options for the bimax? one with more ccw and one with less ccw? i would take the option with more ccw ngl since it makes you less chimpmaxxed and open up airway more. @SixCRY would also agree on that as long as your occlusal plane is not negative. also we need to see some results from him and reviews to see if he actually is a god surgeon. also does he do infraorbital implants? i hate fillers ngl.
I do always prefer CCW but no CCW can still give good results if he needs it.

Chimplip is very rare in fact, even in linear advancement if you are truly recessed

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
Today I consulted Europes best maxfac

He said I need SARPE, mandibular widening distraction osteogenesis, 11mm lefort 1, 13mm BSSO, jaw angle implants and under eye fillers.

And guess what

I'll do it, we're already in the planing stage :chad:
Ready to see a beautiful monkey face materialising on you after the surgery:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and subhuman incel
11 lf1 sounds way too much. I had 5mm last month while being giga recessed and starting to think 5 was maybe too much, since the lf1 area really sticks out too much now.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
11 lf1 sounds way too much. I had 5mm last month while being giga recessed and starting to think 5 was maybe too much, since the lf1 area really sticks out too much now.
You will still be swollen after 1 month, I'm sure you're fine - will you post results?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
You will still be swollen after 1 month, I'm sure you're fine - will you post results?
Agree, my hope is it will go down more:). No, i will not.

• JFL
good work. make sure you see his before and afters before committing though

• +1
Class 1, maxilla 5mm, mandible a little bit more thus ccw.
Which surgeon? How much $? Was it worth it for the small movement? So many questions - Plz at least make a thread to help your jawcel brothers who are scared, lonely and poor:cry:

• +1
Which surgeon? How much $? Was it worth it for the small movement? So many questions - Plz at least make a thread to help your jawcel brothers who are scared, lonely and poor:cry:
Ramieri, 15k for the bimax + genio, too early to tell, but profile improved a lot. check gaia's thread on ramieri, it is very long and detailed already. also i advice you to get a consult with a surgeon to get real information, you will not find what it possible and needed for your exact case here in this forum, bimax is too individual.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and MeinChadf
Class 1, maxilla 5mm, mandible a little bit more thus ccw.
I thought ramieri doesn't do more than 4mm lefort 1 for non class 3cels? either way I wouldn't worry, he is a gigamogger surgeon