Bimax vs face pulling

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Which has better results?

I just couldn't live with surgery knowing that I don't naturally look like that. Its not true looksmaxxing imo as that isn't your foundation to begin with. It should be called looksmodding.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and SayNoToRotting
I just couldn't live with surgery knowing that I don't naturally look like that. Its not true looksmaxxing imo as that isn't your foundation to begin with. It should be called looksmodding.
I don't give a fuck lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, jordanbarrettisgod and 9 others
I don't give a fuck lmao
If you're a true subhuman go for it, but if you're a mentalcel I wouldn't. If I still looked like I did 2 years ago I would have undoubtedly gotten surgery eventually, but I naturally looksmaxxed to where I look normal.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
what, if you are recessed then moving your jaws forward is how you were SUPPOSED to look, if anything the way you look right now is unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Administrator, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
If you're a true subhuman go for it, but if you're a mentalcel I wouldn't. If I still looked like I did 2 years ago I would have undoubtedly gotten surgery eventually, but I naturally looksmaxxed to where I look normal.
Normal is not good enough dude, top 20+ percent or bust imo. Facepulling is from your foundation.

what, if you are recessed then moving your jaws forward is how you were SUPPOSED to look, if anything the way you look right now is unnatural
Its ogre living day to day knowing what you are supposed to look like had you developed properly.
Normal is not good enough dude, top 20+ percent or bust imo. Facepulling is from your foundation.
I've been facepulling for almost 2 years tbh, have gotten good results. I was still developing then and I just recently turned 18 though.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Its ogre living day to day knowing what you are supposed to look like had you developed properly.

I've been facepulling for almost 2 years tbh, have gotten good results. I was still developing then and I just recently turned 18 though.
What was your method of facepulling?

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
What was your method of facepulling?
I thumb pulled all during the day whenver I thought of it, then I used a towel to bite down on and pull with my hands, now I use a belt. I first discovered it on breakthematrix forum. I also chew like 7 pieces of falim gum for a few hours a day, and I used to hard mew a lot, as well as doing chin tucks. I achieved significant palatal expansion in 1.5 years and essentially gave myself a jaw line. Even though I have moved my mid face forward I still have a ways to go. The difference I made in that 1.5 years is the difference between life and deatH, everyone says I look better, my mom even said she can tell my face changed a lot.
I am focusing on correcting my bite now because my teeth themselves are still fucked but I'm too broke for invisalign or regular braces.

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman, TheMewingBBC and Dogs
I thumb pulled all during the day whenver I thought of it, then I used a towel to bite down on and pull with my hands, now I use a belt. I first discovered it on breakthematrix forum. I also chew like 7 pieces of falim gum for a few hours a day, and I used to hard mew a lot, as well as doing chin tucks. I achieved significant palatal expansion in 1.5 years and essentially gave myself a jaw line. Even though I have moved my mid face forward I still have a ways to go. The difference I made in that 1.5 years is the difference between life and deatH, everyone says I look better, my mom even said she can tell my face changed a lot.
I am focusing on correcting my bite now because my teeth themselves are still fucked but I'm too broke for invisalign or regular braces.
Nice dude keep up the work. You should immediately switch to the new method as you're risking tipping your teeth when doing belt or towel. Ask your mom if she can help you pay for the new device and tell her how it's better than your current methods and it'll help you look even better.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Nice dude keep up the work. You should immediately switch to the new method as you're risking tipping your teeth when doing belt or towel. Ask your mom if she can help you pay for the new device and tell her how it's better than your current methods and it'll help you look even better.
Thanks man, I actually wish my top row of incisors would tilt out as they are all inclined as of now. I'm currently wearing a knock-off myobrace at night in the hopes that it will shift them out over time while pushing my bottom ones in. It also stops me from mouthe breathing at night. I'm hyped for when I'm able to put it all together and try out new methods. It gives me life fuel. Imo, I believe that chewing is a very important part of correcting cranio-facial dystrophy, I chew religiously for hours. Most people stop immediately because it gives them facial bloat but I look past the temporary bloat for the (hopefully) long term gains in the face through shortening and widening it by the constant upward pressure on the maxilla.
I forgot to mention that my cheekbones used to be nonexistant as well, I have a slight ogee curve now.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Dogs
Thanks man, I actually wish my top row of incisors would tilt out as they are all inclined as of now. I'm currently wearing a knock-off myobrace at night in the hopes that it will shift them out over time while pushing my bottom ones in. It also stops me from mouthe breathing at night. I'm hyped for when I'm able to put it all together and try out new methods. It gives me life fuel. Imo, I believe that chewing is a very important part of correcting cranio-facial dystrophy, I chew religiously for hours. Most people stop immediately because it gives them facial bloat but I look past the temporary bloat for the (hopefully) long term gains in the face through shortening and widening it by the constant upward pressure on the maxilla.
I bought mastic gum last year but haven't started chewing yet. My dentists say I have enamel problems so I should use falim anyways.

Once I make this device I'll start chewing to make sure that my mouth stays shut at night while wearing it.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I bought mastic gum last year but haven't started chewing yet. My dentists say I have enamel problems so I should use falim anyways.

Once I make this device I'll start chewing to make sure that my mouth stays shut at night while wearing it.
Based, I bought mastic once, wasn't worth it imo. You can just sip on cold water to make the falim super hard again if it starts getting soft.

It's an irrational worry since at the end of the day the only that matters is how you look like, but it's a very real fear amongst many people, myself included.

That's why I believe many lash out on these natural looksmaxing methods, because they are insecure about their own surgical procedures.
Many would love to get a facepuller, but they deem themselves go old for that so they just cope with "it wouldn't have mattered anyway"

Of course this doesn't apply to every mew/facepull/appliance denialist.

But if you're in your 20s, have gotten plastic surgery, and sing its graces to little teenagers who don't need invasive surgeries and could just get appliances, then that's a pretty big give away that you are coping.

Last edited:
It's an irrational worry since at the end of the day the only that matters is how you look like, but it's a very real fear amongst many people, myself included.

That's why I believe many lash out on these natural looksmaxing methods, because they are insecure about their own surgical procedures.
Many would love to get a facepuller, but they deem themselves go old for that so they just cope with "it wouldn't have mattered anyway"

Of course this doesn't apply to every mew/facepull/appliance denialist.
This is the first face pull device that I have considered seems like every single other one was less than ideal in some way.

This is the first face pull device that I have considered seems like every single other one was less than ideal in some way.
I wasn't attacking you.

I wasn't attacking you.
Not sure what you mean exactly, it didn't look like you were attacking me from that post.

You should be able to move your maxilla even after puberty with this new device and even the old devices. Some dentists nowadays don't believe the palate suture ever fully closes.

Lmao facepulling is a literal PSL meme ofc it's fuckin trash and not going to work. I mean what you would choose, an operation that has been researched for almost a century is proven to significantly improve aesthetics and functional issues OR some dumb meme shit a failed orthodonist came up with and is only popular in low IQ websites?

Lmao facepulling is a literal PSL meme ofc it's fuckin trash and not going to work. I mean what you would choose, an operation that has been researched for almost a century is proven to significantly improve aesthetics and functional issues OR some dumb meme shit a failed orthodonist came up with and is only popular in low IQ websites?
good luck at finding a surgeon willing to perform a bimax on you if you have not severe overbite and sleep apnoea

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
good luck at finding a surgeon willing to perform a bimax on you if you have not severe overbite and sleep apnoea
That's obviously false, there are surgeons performing jaw surgery in not grossly recessed people. But even if you have perfect bite there are many ways for improving both the lower jaw (chin wing, wraparound jawline implant) or the upper/maxilla (fillers, implants). All of these are 100% more effective than that face-pulling shit.

Let me guess, you don't have any before pics

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Let me guess, you don't have any before pics
I do actually.
I hadn't even noticed my palate had widened so much until I was flipping through photos on my old camera the other day and compared a new pic to an old one.